Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: New Railjack Equipment Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

I really like that new Railjack is shifting more toward each individual getting to preserve their preferences and play style, but I think it doesn't go quite far enough.

All of my suggestions below are based on the premise of Railjack technologies being morphogenic. They reconfigure based on the Plexus they interact with. Think of the Plexus like a Voltron Bayard. When you plug yours into a station, it configures the weapons/etc. based on you.

Manufacturers could still be a thing, they just don't make literal components. They design weapon/generator/hull/shield configuration coding that when plugged into morphogenic technologies through a Plexus, allows the ship to make that proprietary configuration. They are software engineer's who's apps morph your hardware.

Turrets:

Out of all of my suggestions, this is the one I would like to see the most. I would like to see that we as players get to bring our turrets/pilot guns with us.

Some turrets are just wildly ill-suited to certain play styles, and getting stuck with the Railjack weapons of your host is like getting stuck using the weapons of the host in a normal mission. You like the Soma Prime? Too bad, your host likes the Paris Prime.

I would suggest allowing a selection of turrets (in primary/secondary weapon fashion) so that you can adapt your turret style to how your pilot Tenno is flying or changing circumstance just like in the rest of the game.

Engines:

A Tenno's choice of engine could determine the performance of the engines when they are in the pilot seat. a Plexus Engine Configuration.

Shields and Plating:

A Tenno's choice of shield and plating could either be cumulative stats that get added up from each player to determine the ship's performance, or could be determined by the Tenno in the pilot seat.

Between the two, I would think that deferring to the pilot Tenno would be best. The pilot's style, zipping around evasively, or face tanking headlong at the enemy will be most affected by defense stats. So Plexus Shield configuration and Plexus Hull Configuration. The ship morphs the defensive priorities based on the Plexus of the pilot Tenno.

Generator:

I would suggest making the generator a personal feature as well. Your Plexus Energy Conduit determines how the ship's generated energy will be allocated at your station, increased damage, increased range, increased duration.  This could also determine each player's energy bar rather than using the Warframe's energy.

The current new system revisits the problem experienced when Archwing was first introduced. Certain frames were better than others in an Archwing because the frame's stats were used.

Some frames have much greater energy bar potential that could make them favored. Hildryn and Lavos having wildly different energy mechanics than other frames allows their outlier status to potentially make them favored or disliked depending on how that's been implemented or might be tweaked going forward. Lavos in particular disregards the forge producing energy unless he gets a cooldown reduction or cooldown haste for a time or something else I am not aware of.

Having the Plexus provide the energy bar for Railjack stations divorces frame choice from station performance and allows frame choice to simply affect your performance as an individual combatant rather than as a gunner or pilot etc. just as frame choice no longer affects Archwing performance.

I think that the added bonuses of things like putting out a fire hazard or damage immunity after a breach is repaired could easily be a per player bonus that could stack.

Something like the Lavan reactor increasing max shields if Lavan plating is equipped might need to be shifted to a straight shield increase with no qualifiers or could remain if shields and plating are implemented based on the pilot Tenno as suggested. The bonus could take effect even when not in the pilot seat so as not to Pidgeon-hole bonuses like these.

The bonus stats may need a balance pass with multiple players being able to contribute if this is done.

So, in short:

GO FURTHER! I require more customization! The New Railjack no longer interests me, It's the Newer Railjack I desire!

With each Railjack revision, the game mode’s design demands increased personalization. I trust you will be able to complete this task, Developers?

The Railjack experience must provide unmatched customization. Increase your effort! (Woopsie-do... been spending too much time in the sanctuary it seems)

You generated some usable changes, but I need more. Return when you are ready to provide these Railjacks with true personalization. (Simaris, get out of my head!😣)

• Like 3

So, about Tactical Avionics...

Since when were we limited in terms of types fitting into slots? I wanted to run my old setup, but it turns out Death Blossom and Battle Stations are both part of the same position, and there's nothing useful at all on the "Defensive" position. Give me my build versatility back please.

Also, these mods are horrendously expensive to level. Bringing everything back to the point it was at before is going to take millions of credits, and I can only barely afford most of it because 3 hours of Index isn't my idea of fun. I understand that you guys have devhax while testing, but please spare a thought for those of us who need to actually farm this stuff.

• Like 7

Before the update, I had a maxed copy of almost every avionic, dozens of duplicates, a maxed grid, and 100,000 spare dirac.  Now, after the update, I don't have enough endo to upgrade the railjack mods I got in exchange for the old avionics.  Why did I lose the old maxed avionics, and get unranked or mid-rank mods in return?  It doesn't seem to add up.  Not to mention the credits — I spent ~5,000,000 on just the first pass, and I still have mods to level.

It's also disappointing that we can no longer equip certain avionics together, for example flow burn and void cloak.

I like the streamlining of resources, though forging with titanium is kind of weird; it makes me hesitate to use stuff in mission because I might miss out on crafting materials for new components or guns.

Edited by 2ndPersonPlural
  • Like 3

Railjack Rework Assessment Thus Far

As someone who has had their railjack since it was even possible to have one, and who routinely solo'd Veil Proxima, I thought I was going to hate this update due to the avionics changes. Especially since the Hull system is an entirely separate setup from the previous methodology, and no amount of forma would shoot me back to my old railjack values without waiting on research timers.

I don't hate it. I actually really like the changes made to railjack so far.

It's surprising to see the amount of hostility here that arose in a mere day, but I suppose most of the reason for my surprise is that people seem to actually be taking ship damage. I just don't get how, when any decent House Sigma gun (Apoc Mk3, Pulsar Mk3) and a Gunnery 5 crewmate or two can ensure an exclusion zone the size of Texas around your vessel without issue. It might also be due to the fact that I rely a lot on my Warframe having, ya know, Warframe powers, and so I stick Flow/Primed Flow on basically every build, so I was not negatively impacted by the energy changes at all.

If I had one point of negativity at all, it's that the early level enemies don't seem to actually do anything. They sorta list around lazily and then get blown up if you so much as look at them sideways. I'm also not particularly keen on the fact that the Granum Void statues populate on the map but are entirely unusable. Maybe leave them inactive on Volatile missions (for obvious reasons), but I think it's rather reasonable to ask that they (and the Treasurer spawns to accompany them) be enabled on the various Stanchions and Pillars in the Corpus Railjack missions.

Also, yes, the cost to rank up Railjack mods is kinda extortionate, so definitely see about fixing that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raze4573 said:

1. Plexus opinion - Avionics Grid was superior in every aspect and made railjack more than another bar to fill out till it says Max Rank.
2. The new avionic mods are terrible IMHO, I don't feel like it requires some work and thinking. Once again, as with all mod setups its just "Slap the HP/Shields/Damage mod on and you're done".
3. Armaments and changes? Really? I'm still running Zetki Apoc MK2 and the new turrets don't seem important in any way. It's nice to have a choice but won't be long till someone finds the new meta that will let us obliterate everything. Devs I adore you but this isn't Elite: Dangerous, we don't need the same amount of railjack weapons as Tenno weapons. Other changes that got introduced like the damage types are basically cosmetic, text changed and that's all. There was no sensible reason to rename railjack damage types aside making railjack simplified for the sake of being simplified.
4. Battle mods, eh, I miss old Tether, I know it made things easy but once I had it maxed and equipped on a battlecruiser of a railjack, it felt appropriate. Now it feels lackluster.
5. Hull should've been part of railjack from the beginning. What you shouldn't have done is basically nerf every railjack's stats to push a new item. Spending hours on finding all the right parts for my ship and being proud of my Jumping Buzzard's ability to NOT have an explosive decompression event was amazing. Then after the update I see the stats were cut to one third of what what they were. Gee, really makes me happy about that.

1 - I think the plexus has some strengths, but it's still early.

4 - Tether made every mission trivial and boring, but not using meant you lost out on potential loot.  I'm glad it was nerfed, even though it likely would be less powerful in the new missions and with the new fighter spawn patterns.

5 - I don't mind temporarily losing some power if it means the new system is better, which it is.

• Like 1

Since I didn't see (or just missed) a feedback thread specifically for the railjack layout changes I'll dump them here:

• I'm having a hard time understanding the reason for reducing the size of the railjack interior. Don't get me wrong, I don't HATE it, but since we can teleport inside the ship, making it smaller doesn't really mean much. If anything, it takes away from the "wow factor" of having this hulking battleship. Please consider somehow bringing the old layout back into the game at some point, either as a skin, another railjack, etc. Also the turrets outside the railjack are still grafted onto the sides but the gunner positions are dorsal and ventral on the inside...Something's not quite right here...

Now for more relevant feedback:

• Pretty much what others have stated before. Despite the Dirac to Endo conversion being 1:1, the cost of upgrading avionics to upgrading mods is not 1:1. Seeing the cost of upgrading Particle Ram being 30000 endo, which I remind you is almost the entire cost of the old avionic grid (39000 dirac) gave me a good chuckle but not for the right reasons. I have no idea how or IF there's a way to fix this, but please do not repeat changes of this ilk in the future, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Overall a pretty great update so far. Will be looking forward to Update 30 in the future.

• Like 3

this was the closest feedback thread i could find for my issue but,

the early adopter rewards needed another look, because even though i have played through a significant portion of railjack i recieved no rewards since i got my slots to rank 2 instead of 3. it really should have been an or instead of and. not everyone was bothered to put time into dirac farming for one more mod level

Since when Personal Railjack consumables system (forgable Dome Charges, Munitions and Revolite) went live it became very problematic for me, as engineer, to monitor ship's supplies levels. While i can, in theory, understand why Revolite have "personal" reserves, personal Munitions and personal Dome Charges are questionable to say the least. They should be stored on a ship, not in the random Tenno pockets.

Pros of a personal RJ consumables:

• Sorry, but none observed so far.

Cons of a personal RJ consumables:

• Much less work for an engineer.
  • Inability to monitor actual amounts of consumables each teammate have. Biggest problem with new system for me.
  • Less Revolite, Dome Charges and Mutitions available to single player. For example it is very impactful for dedicated Forward Artillery player or for Pilot who using munitions frequently.
  • Confusion during poor-communicated Public games. Pilot suddenly leaving helm and rushing to the forge to throw in some Munitions, while ship getting pelted by enemies which results in 1-2 hazards / ramsleds and a Critical Breach.

Suggestions:

• Revert Revolite, Dome Charges and Mutitions to be shared as in pre 29.10.
  • OR
  • Keep personal consumables BUT implement an additional UI element above each teammate's nameplate in Tactic Screen with iconic display of remaining consumables.
Edited by Dargadon
Typos, formatting and additions.
  • Like 3

I've been playing for years and this is the first update I genuinely hate. I used to enjoy Railjack and now it's so unfun. I hate how I have to forma the plexus, I hate being out of energy ALL THE TIME, I hate sticking annoying normal missions like Defense 5 waves of boredom in the Railjack missions, I hate the shields on the corpus cruiseships MY GOD are they annoying. And I miss old Tether, it is so useless now. My favorite parts of warframe are the open world zones and railjack because it takes me into space. You have put me out of space and into normal missions, you have nerfed my railjack and made my favorite skill useless but it doesn't matter cause I don't have energy for using skills anyway. It's not fun, it's not fun, it's not fun. The old system and the old UI were superior. The fact that I bothered to come to the forum to complain illustrates how sad this update makes me. Please don't put me out of space and into defense and exterminate missions. I want to play railjack IN SPACE. The only good thing about this update is the hired crew. Everything else FEELS bad. 

P. S. If you absolutely have to recycle old content why not use archwing content. Going out in space with archwing makes a lot more sense for a space battle than playing a generic defence mission. 

Edited by miriabran
  • Like 3

When I first heard of Defense for Railjack. I pictured it more like:

Railjack warps into sector, Cephalon Cy comments, Then yells out "Ambush!"

Then you'd have to defend your Railjack from craploads of enemy fighters and crewships trying to blow up your ride.

Destroying everything would be a wave.

• Like 3

DESCRIPTION: Now mission are Warframe oriented. I could have to take a build with low energy. Mean using railjack powers difficult. I think is not good that all energy is dependant from the frame. Some sort of multiplier (flow/streamline similar) have to exist dedicated to the railjack. Tether, form up and so over are NOT warframe powers.

We get low energy caused by some warframe build that we must choose caused by mission type after get out the RJ

SUGGESTION: Maybe some sort of Zenurik Power for Railjack that recover energy over time could help and more energy multiplied from frame energy

Edited by AdrenSnyder

10 minutes ago, Dargadon said:

Since when Personal Railjack consumables system (forgable Dome Charges, Munitions and Revolite) went live it became very problematic for me, as engineer, to monitor ship's supplies levels. While i can, in theory, understand why Revolite have "personal" reserves, personal Munitions and personal Dome Charges are questionable to say the least. They should be stored on a ship, not in the random Tenno pockets.

Pros of a shared RJ consumables:

• Sorry, but none observed so far.

Cons of a shared RJ consumables:

• Much less work for an engineer.
  • Inability to monitor actual amounts of consumables each teammate have. Biggest problem with new system for me.
  • Less Revolite, Dome Charges and Mutitions available to single player. For example it is very impactful for dedicated Forward Artillery player or for Pilot who using munitions frequently.
  • Confusion during poor-communicated Public games. Pilot suddenly leaving helm and rushing to the forge to throw in some Munitions, while ship getting pelted by enemies which results in 1-2 hazards / ramsleds and a Critical Breach.

Suggestions:

• Revert Revolite, Dome Charges and Mutitions to be shared as in pre 29.10.
  • OR
  • Keep personal consumables BUT implement an additional UI element above each teammate's nameplate in Tactic Screen with iconic display of remaining consumables.

Not reverting all. Personal munition is ok but I think energy is to get RJ dependant and not Warframe dependant. Yes for the UI to get info of others munitions to get situation under control

Hey, DE!

First impressions about the Plexus Mod UI: generally I like it!

Keeping Railjack modding aligned with the "signature Warframe modding system" is nice, a short learning curve. Though personally, I feel kinda numb neutral about the forma grind requirement. But overall, a step to become more consistent is a good thing. Keep this up please! 👍

And about the Plexus mod capacity display: since it only affects the Integrated mods anyway, may I suggest to simply hide it when Battle or Tactical tab is active to avoid confusion. Like you've said: simplify.

• For Integrated, showing the capacity just makes sense since it's the "signature" modding system.
  • But for Battle and Tactical, no point to show it because it doesn't affect the capacity anyway, it comes down to whether the user has enough Endo to max rank a Battle or Tactical mod to its full potential. Showing the capacity in Battle or Tactical just confuses users in general.
  • Also, a higher contrast for the "active icon tab" would be nice, or generally just make it more obvious (like my feedback about the active navigation tab).

KJo0S9U.png

Lastly, about the Tactical slot polarity: may I suggest to simply remove the Tactical slots' polarity restrictions.

Slot polarity restriction is fine and makes sense in Battle (even with the "spam limiter"), but not in Tactical with long cooldowns. For example:

• Tactical before: we can choose to have both [Void Cloak] and [Battle Forge] at the same time.
  • Tactical now: we are forced to choose only one between the two.

What if someone wants to be more defensive? Or be more offensive? Or better, be more "Super"?!

Just let us choose our own tactics. That's it.

✌️

Edited by Mic.ph
-typoError
  • Like 3

I pleased that DE works with rj cause i adore pilot thingys, but i completely dislike this update. I do not like plexus, i do not like energy system, i do not like even new shrinked interior as well. It just makes whole rj so much worse that i do not even want to play that bus anymore.

Maybe i'll check it in several months, but now it is just eeeegh.

Edited by ..E.luna..Ai..
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Ketec said:

I pretty much hate the switch to mods and mod cards.

I now need to funnel tens of thousands of endo and millions of credits and endless forma grinding in Railjack just to  get the ship up to a decent state again. Even tho I had already maxed out everything previously.
That miniscule "refund" on resources is absolutely nothing in comparison how much you need to funnel into it now.

And RJ not having separate own energy is horrible. It means you now have to choose frames with highest energy pool whenever you choose to go into Railjack.

30k endo is no joke. With the average play time I have it is months of collecting.

Also locking the hull/health behind new drops means my ship is now paper thin until i get lucky enough to get drops for new parts or just go offline for a week and wait for clan research.

The research is 3 hours per Mk I, II and III variant of the plating.

8 hours ago, DrMerdic said:

I strongly dislike the fact that max Shield is included on Ironclad Matrix. 

Currently both my Shield Generator and Engines give me benefits while shields are depleted so I've always built my railjack for hull / armor with as little shield as possible, now anyone coming onto my ship with an aura mod can negatively affect that making it harder to get rid of my shields and I can't take Ironclad Matrix myself to get more Hull / Armor for the same reason.

We should really have an armor focused matrix and a shield focused matrix separately.

Incidentally, the whole "aura" mechanic is also going to bork things if the host builds their railjack for armour/no shields and someone joins who's modded themselves to rely on shields for combat.

• Like 3

Honestly, Not a fan of Void Cloak having max rank speed changed from 50% to 30%. It just feels disgusting suddenly losing 70% of my speed. The faster a railjack is the bigger of a total drop it is. 40% or so would probably be fine.

• Like 4

I sadly have to agree with most if not all post on here that the new railjack is not nearly as cool as I had hoped. Some of the new systems work and look like it will be nice after a couple revisions, the Corpus levels are really beautiful and I enjoy the different approach, new enemies are always welcome and the level designs look awesome. Some of the FX on the ship looks better too. The smaller Railjack is also something I enjoy personally.

Warframe energy for my huge reactor driven spaceship is utter nonsense! I used to like prepping for a mission by restocking my armaments. Having my engineer shout "WE NEED MORE RESOURCES FOR FLUX/DOMES CAPTAIN!" was a cool immersive feeling...now I have to mod my Nidus (I exlusively play Nidus because I want to) around energy oh and don't forget to drop a energy pizza before getting to the real fight...only to do it again after 1/3 of the fight and again and again... It feels absolutely stupid! And my freedom of hopping in with MY favorite frame is basically gone. 

The rewards we got for playing Railjack from the start was nice...until you realize that the mods you grinded to get maxed are now only at half power and you will need millions of credits to just be a shadow of your former power...And the endo! It's ridiculous! I had everything! Now its all gone.

We should have been refunded with fully upgraded mods and at least 3 million credits and a tenno MK3 hull just to kinda get back to our previous power level. It just makes me very sad.

I can get used to the plexus which I have put in 2 forma already, I don't mind the dumb ass crew that will probably get better with time (and learn to shoot exposed reactors), I would like to have been rewarded for time spent on my mods with upgraded mods but that's almost done too. What I really really really want is my freedom back with my warframe build not focusing on a energy pool to power my massive ship.

• Like 2

Another issue with the plexus: having to forma it is a terrible thing. Not because of the expenditure, but because with enough forma (there's apparently a 20-drain mod) we're going to be locked in to one build. That's bad and I really should not have to explain why.

• Like 5

I love the new WSW (world state wigit?) and autofocus textfield setting.

We need a Mark key while piloting/gunning a RJ.

You cannot query what level the plexus is outside of the RJ mission or end-of-mission screen.

RJ Cosmetic:  The interior needs to be polished.  Please expose the wear and tear slider in the interior UI.  Seems as if we had this problem in the orbiter on its upgrade too.

RJ Cosmetic:  There should be a door between the regular operational space and "The color I have never seen and yet described" reliquary drive.  I don't safe looking at it every time I go through the door.  Its unfortunate we lost all those extra rooms: I thought you were going to put game play in there :(

RJ Cosmetic:  There are these bright lights near the side airlocks that don't seem to be coming from anywhere.  They had me looking for the window that was shining in.  Tweak?

I don't like being basically unable to cast RJ abilities without Primed flow on my frame.  Being able to craft 600 energy from the forge is confirmation of this limitation.  When someone forges energy, it should over charge the warframe's max energy until the player leaves the RJ or gets off the console.  It should have been a separate but personal resource from the start but that's not where we are now.  I'm also going to be annoyed by needing to get off the terminal to restore energy with various tools, interrupting the (piloting, for me) experience.  Diggy dog ahoy, as soon as Helios is done doing its job.

RJ reactor stats do not promptly update battle avionics stat tool tips when changing out reactors.  Tested in Dojo.

Stat preview cards for companions in the arsenal seem to glitch to zero when changing mods in the dojo.  It stuck with minimal values and never reevaluated with stats.

• Like 1

Ok here's my feedback! My background: I couldn't get into railjack so far.

My first railjack experience

My second railjack experience

So that was a lot of complaining. Suffice to say I'm stoked that you revisited it and made it more accessible because I very much would like to enjoy this area of Warframe. The idea to introduce the mod screen alone is simple and brilliant. The other big idea is the NPC crew. I also dig the redesign of the interior, which was one of my complaints. It shows that you really looked at player feedback and were willing to rethink your decisions. Awesome. (btw, could the Railjack have some sort of hang out lounge? In the upper area which has this observation dome anyway? COULD RELAYS HAVE BARS/LOUNGES?? for players to hang out)

So this is how my third experience went (I hope to give constructive feedback):

First off I wanted to visit the new Plexus screen. I noticed missing tooltips on "integrated" "battle" etc (there's a one time explanation pop up which is good, but why not use tooltips?). I accessed it from the orbiter. Being on the railjack I also would like to access the Plexus, but other than in the Orbiter it's not to be found in the ESC menu (edit: turns out I was taken to the DOJO after my failed mission, not the railjack, I wonder where I'd be if I wasn't in a clan).

On to my next issue: why is nothing marked on the minimap/overhead map? There could be icons indicating stuff to interact with (I just noticed that you DID add icons to the dry dock (indicating where to board the RJ), which was also one of my complaints - this is great, please do the same inside the railjack). I'm pretty sure that I could access my Plexus from the Railjack, but where? Ok next small issue, the "Proxima" button on the navigation screen, why doesn't it have a tooltip? 😭 It has no text at all, I am supposed to click a visual which isn't even clear - what is this, is it the Railjack? Just some Warframe-ish thing. So I've taken a quick tour during free flight and equipped all Plexus mods that I had (used Ironclad Matrix so I don't die)

On my first battle I see that Sephalon Cy tells me to use the Omni to repair the hull, I am ecstatic, because this missing info is what lead to failed experiences in the past. There are somehow a lot of enemy ships and after repairing two hull breaches (barely making it because I had to remember to use the forge to create some resouces or whatever, which gladly I knew from past experiences) I die because for some reason a hull wasn't broadcasted to me and I am too late, and at this point there seem to be dozens of enemies. Yeah that's right, I die again in a noob mission becaue S#&$'s too complicated. This doesn't happen in noob ground missions, or does it?

So out of mission I'm confused as I can't find Plexus in the menu until I realize that I'm in the dojo (where would I be without a clan?). There I enter the railjack configuration and at first am baffled that all this complicated stuff is still in there, but then I calm down and look at things. I realize that I had forgotten to respec intrinsics. I think the interface is really well done, the right click to reveal additional information (Warframe NEEDS this). I put spend some points into crew so I don't have to end up in a cycle of running between repairing the ship and getting new damage while doing it. Why don't I do multiplayer railjack? Because I don't want to get carried by players who are overpowered and know everything. It makes the game boring. I will do multiplayer later, when I am at their level. In the research part of the dry dock I wonder if all this stuff is what my clan has unlocked already or if this is personal. Anyway. What I am missing is an info in the tooltip where I can see what I have currently equipped. Because to compare I would have to board the freaking RJ. So, for instance there is Sigma Plating MK1, maybe this would help me not to die so fast. I have 0/500 "Ticor Plate", ok. Heading over to the Warframe wiki Ticor Plate yields no results. Ok, guess I am not upgrading my Plating. Maybe time will tell.

Despite my repeated failure I am not demotivated. I will visit Ticker.

e: my second mission also failed because the 5/5 repair guy I hired did not repair a hull breach at all. The crew just ran around like lost ants. Do I have to assign them post or something?

update: ok I found it

update: the crew helped me complete the mission (Iota in Earth proxima btw). However after finishing the mission (the "skirmish"?) I was just left there floating in space in my arch wing. The ship in front of the grineer station that I infiltrated was supposed to be my Railjack, but it looked completely different than in the docks from my memory and seems about 1/10 of its size and I also could not re-enter it (e: I found the entrance). So what now, ESC "abort mission"? I don't want to abort, that makes me loose stuff and not complete the mission, right? This is confusing. But apparently my only choice. I "abort". It says "mission failed".  I find myself at the trading post of my clans Dojo. Super confusing ... In navigation the mission node is completed. wtf ...

next mission same pattern, but I realize that I ended up in a Grineer ship, maybe I should have listened to cy more about what the mission is. This ship I can control (Cy says that I captured the ship successfully or so, it is unclear if this is mission progress). I can also blow up its reactor core. The purpose remains unclear. I "abort" again.

update: Ok next mission (final one on earth). I am supposed to destroy some missile station or so. Thankfully at this point my crew can handle all the hull breaches. The mission is a similar pattern as the last ones. I have to enter as Warframe, hack some terminals. The yellow icon guides me, then when finished the green icons guides towards the exit, as known from normal missions. I exit. I am in space. The interface says 2/4 crew ships, and "away team: destroy the core". Who is "away team"? Idk. Which core? Guess of the station, but inside there is nothing to destroy (also once inside the green icon guides you to the exit) and from the outside the station doesn't seem to take damage, it has no health bar but my NPC is shooting at it. Ok i concentrate on the crew ships. Since my rail jack super cannon only has 2 charges which take ages to replenish and my normal turrets deal virtually zero damage to the crew ships (I guess I have to mod them too somewhere? Did I STILL miss something? edit: I actually got mods during the last 2 missions despite my aborting and can upgrade my "integrated" a bit) I exit as Archwing and deal with the crew ships. Once their health reaches zero they don't explode and don't count as destroyed. I am a little desperate at this point. I patiently wait till my super cannon is charged up and destroy the remaining 2 crew ships. Nothing happens, it still says "destroy the core". I dont know what I am supposed to do. At this point I give up. Guess I play some Overwatch. Sigh.

also had this graphical glitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/956366677

also the graphics department should do something about this: https://i.imgur.com/SY4eR0A.jpg

Edited by supernils