Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long is Dry dock?!

Ashveris

Before they force-blocked people from go outside with invisible wall, the part in "open space" was 2 or 3 if not 4 time the lenght of the "inside part", and inside part is really big.

I don't know if they resize the room during time, but don't think.

So, you could build where there are the 3 door of the room, and for infinite parallel of it, but not in front of the hangar-gate... you could try with really a lot of hallway, but your dojo will be ugly, and you will spend a lot of forma and already limited room space for just nothing...

22 minutes ago, Ashveris said:

I meant not height but length like i try to encompass my dock from all sides and open ended side seems to have infinite span

Dude, I dont think anyone tried that yet. Because from the Railjack leaving the DD or entering, the moment you see the skybox its the area behind it. Its at least twice as long as the DD itself.

3 hours ago, Ashveris said:

Hey I tried for a while to build around Dry dock since I want it inside of dojo. Is it even possible? And by that I mean the open end.

Yes it is possible. Depending on how your dojo is constructed you may need to allot more space to it than others had to. The way my dojo is constructed, I have two floors: the main floor, and a basement where the reactors and other necessary rooms are kept. My dojo was built sometime before the Dry Dock was released so I had rooms stretching out on both sides. To accommodate the Dry Dock, I had to create hallways on my second floor to ensure my main floor was longer in length than my basement floor. Once I had enough space, and this required 5 consecutive hallways, I was able to build the Dry Dock.

When I started on the warframe I wanted to create a dojo ... I started and then I gave up. It takes a lot of time, it is complicated and it needs many forms. I just wanted to do it to have my own dojo and be able to have my dry dock ... but with the coming of dry dock relays it will be another reason not to try again. Dojo in the future may have to be revised ... If I could, I would create only the main room, the research labs and the dry dock only ... but it seems that I can't.

Archived