Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game,

DESCRIPTION: Screen getting VERY bright when using Railjack Tempestarii Skin when using bright Engine Colors

VISUAL: 

Spoiler

BZPk9UC.jpg

NVEj5TD.jpg

jLis9AD.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Put a bright energy color in the Engines

EXPECTED RESULT: Not... this brightness.

OBSERVED RESULT: Screen went very bright, its effected by energy color, so a bright yellow will leave the screen bright yellowish, blue blue-ish and so on.

REPRODUCTION RATE: just change the Engine Color to something bright.

• TYPE: In-Game, NSW
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to select/equip primary weapons for RJ crew (Command), directional pad takes a mind of its own and no buttons work to exit,
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not get stuck and be able to equip primary weapons for RJ crew
  • OBSERVED RESULT: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to equip a primary weapon for RJ crew, had to close game and restart 6 times to no avail

TYPE: Command Intrinsic

DESCRIPTION: Unable to reassign competency points and unable to view/see some customizations to hired Crew.

REPRODUCTION:

Compentency Bug - Go to Crew NPC's "Train" menu and press Triangle to reassign.

Cosmetic Bug - Equip a Comalmand Crew NPC with a player weapon. Then go to weapon Customization of that NPC. 

Also replicated by just going to Weapon Customization at any time after giving an NPC a weapon.

EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to be able to reassign command points and to be able to customize the look of guns given to my crew.

OBSERVED RESULT: 

When customizing Weapons given to Command Crew, the weapon does not display at all. Only shows NPC in their normal idle animation.

When trying to reassign points, the points do NOT clear/revert. The cursor on screen just moves to hover over the center row of the competency trees. Currently no way to reassign points.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

Edit: Fixed typos and used better descriptions.

42 minutes ago, MrSigy said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: asteroid Base not getting Corrupted enemies in base
    Seems very specific to asteroid base and nothing else. Happens in every section of the railjack map.

Same for shipkiller platform

Quest bugs out when your suppose to unleash Countermeasures. My Alternative fire key was bound to my "Z" key for easy use, has worked for me in all game play so far..... but that wasn't the case for the quest. After 20 minutes, I rebound to other keys with no success. Aborted mission rebound to alternative fire to "L" key, re-played quest. got all the way to the Unleash the countermeasures again......and.... still not working. Made support ticket #2474199.  Really sucks to not be able to join friends in new content.

Platform Xbox One (X - not Series X)

No more sound after returning from Railjack/VoidStorm.

Solo. Finished voidstorm. returned to drydock. returned from drydock to orbiter (directly from menu in ship).

As soon as I got to my orbiter, Warframe had no sound for anything - movement, missions, foundry crafting, menu interaction etc.

Had to dashboard to get it back.

• TYPE: in-game / playstation 4
  • DESCRIPTION:  Fusing T1 weapons to T3 weapons does not give expected result
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a Mk3 Railjack weapon and try to fuse a Mk1 of the same brand/type into it.  You will not get the result the game says you should.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  As you can see in the video the first weapon should have made the bonus 57% and then the second should have made the bonus 58%(wrong in final number and wrong with result).   The weapon should have easily hit Max 60% from adding those two weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game ate my resources and said the fusion a was a success but as you can see in the video the actual results were much lower... only adding about 1% onto the main weapon.   
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  I tried this on two of the new Railjack weapons and both of them had this problem.    However Fusing Mk3+Mk3 worked fine....   

7 hours ago, SolidGutts said:

Good old strict nat problems, check you ports and firewall, guees what, i dont even have a fire wall on and it workd fine untill patch.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Strict nat issues, ports and firewalls. It's playing up with opened ports and disabled firewall
  • VISUAL: screen about UDP port needed to be opened 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to play with people
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm basically playing a singeplayer warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I log in

I checked all these points on XBOX and it didn't work out, I can't invite and no one joins the game

TYPE: In-Game
Description: Farming focus in ESO or Exterminate Mission but i dont get the expected focus reward i used to be able to play ESO 8 round solo and get 200.000+ focus yet after the Railjack update until now i only get around 40.000+ focus for 8 round while every round the bonus focus display i should get 40.000+ - 60.000+ which i need to wasted a lot of time to farm focus now instead of a few round of ESO or Exterminate Mission.
Visual: None i dont get the reward
Expected Result: should get the displayed focus bonus
Observed Result: Playing in singleplayer mode or multiplayer mode
Reproduction Rate: Everytime i play in ESO / Exterminate mission

Platform: PC

• TYPE: During Railjack Missions all tiers / Playstation 4
  • DESCRIPTION:  Seem to be unable to pick up SOME wreckage during missions.   
  • VISUAL: 
  • Ey5fB6jWEAEGsRN?format=jpg&name=large
  • REPRODUCTION:  Most wrecks get picked up.   But some can not be picked up???  I am unsure if they actually make it into your inventory as I was running several missions back to back and my end of mission rewards were a cumulation.    Also I was playing solo with just my NPC crew.... 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect to pick up wrecks as I approach and to see a pop up of what was obtained.... 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  The object makes noise like it wants to be picked up but but it remains in space and no pop up happens telling me I obtained the wreck.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  I usually have 1 wreck left over after every mission.  In that still picture I had 3 wrecks at the end that I could not pick up during or after the mission.   I even went into POI's and come back out and they still refused to be picked up.   

Type: Mission Start (in dojo)

Description: Railjack does not leave dojo when I attempt to go to the the Voidstorm Missions with my Tempestarii Railjack

(Only the voidstorm missions are failing)

Reproduction: 7 times in a row (I am going to keep trying things)

Expected result: Mission begins (railjack departing animation)

Observed result: Nothing happens once countdown reaches 0

Reproduction rate: 7 times in a row with different nodes

https://imgur.com/a/9dVNOxG

Does anyone know how to embed videos? I can't find information anywhere. Google and the forum are maddeningly unhelpful

• DESCRIPTION: Can't use fast travel or access arsenal in the relay after extracting from a mission. I'm not sure if this happens to normal missions modes too as I have only done  void storms.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/eaK2uUu https://imgur.com/RriYcZY
  • REPRODUCTION: Do any mission then return to a relay's dry dock
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to access said options
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They weren't in the list of choices available
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Suddenly teleported during ground mission part of Corpus Railjack.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/_-GEpzmDc7U and https://youtu.be/iMssbrLbpvM
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission to continue normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sudden teleportation to a previous location.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice in a row with the same host. Hasn't happened since then which is around five more Railjack missions.

Type: Gameplay

Description: Occasionally teleported 200 to 500 meters during Railjack ground sections

Reproduction: Most frequently occurs when in or near a Necramech, getting too close to another player while one of you is in a Necramech seems to be the closest thing to a "cause" we could find. Players were teleported hundreds of meters backwards, to a previous position they were in.

Type: Mission

Description: Grineer Void Storms occasionally do not spawn any Void Fissures at all, making it impossible to crack a relic. Waited multiple minutes while in combat, near end of mission, could not get any Void Fissures to spawn.

Type: Mission

Description: Host leaving a Void Storm mission near the end can prevent players from claiming any rewards from the cracked relics. This also permanently traps players in the railjack until another host migration occurs, as the mission select screen is locked out, the exits are sealed, and mission completion is prevented.

Expected result: Players are rewarded for finishing the mission

Observed result: Players are not rewarded, and are trapped until the host leaves

Reproduction: Trigger host migration during the countdown timer to board the railjack at the end of the mission, after one player has returned to the railjack but before the full squad has returned.

Archived