Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Rebecca

Same issue for me, my friend and I can even see each other on a relay, but grouping together is impossible.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb bbrtki:

Matchmaking is broken, can't invite friends - UDP error firewall, blah blach,.

Hotfix tomorrow I guess?

31 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

So all this adds is a warframe, a skin, and void fissures for railjack? Why wasn't this just added with corpus proxima if its this small? Nothing this update just added is interesting to me. Sevagoth isn't my style, i don't play mirage, and corpus proxima ruined railjack for me, so fissures or not I ain't playing it until its worth more then a taxi.

Yes it's not much considering it's a 40$ DLC and not a free update unfortunately..right?

32 minutes ago, -Francesco.pe said:

Yay, new update .... but U29 bugs are NOT FIXED YET.

1. Fix the perma Magnetic proc on railjack/warframes/necramechs after an Electrical Hazard. COME ON....

YKA3D87.jpg

2. If you are in a Necramech and fall in to space in Corpus Freightlinkers, UI get totally broken.

xurWBim.jpg

Reconsider the Oberon farm. This is an absolute nonsense. A decent starter warframe locked to Intrinsincs 7 is a joke and totally no friendly for new players.

Ash too,his farming takes way too much time... 25mins+ for a single piece with 10% droprate is... bad... if u get one in 10tries u need 2 more, an ash isnt worth 750mins+ of farming at all...when he was farmable within an hour with nekros.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you purchase Sevagoth with Platinum, you will receive a Riven Mod as a Quest Reward in addition to the Sevagoth Blueprint and some other secret goodies

Could you please reveal what is the secret goodies so can judge if want to buy or farm? Thanks.

Also, can make mirage deluxe skin the back skirt flap as auxiliary? :heheheee:

43 minutes ago, Hadeik said:

when New War?;
when Duviri Paradox?;
When Baro?

Baro was last weekend.

New War & Duviri - in time. DE has said multiple times now they are clearing the backlog of projects & tasks instead of hyping future plans before current plans are even done. Expect the New War to come first and forget about the Duviri paradox until they say more about it. 

can you please update the game with the female version of veil,hexis and perrin ,and male meridian ,suda and loka for our crewmates in railjack 

at the current moment:

f1rfda9rd0q61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

this are the only crewmembers models you can purchase and i still didn't see the others since the release of the previous update so i thought you guys didn't add those 

also Reactant is a shared pickup for Void Storms! ok good to know but why wont you do this in regular void missions too? it will solve the issue of joining a endless mission and everyone except you get the rewards and you have to wait until next rotation to earn something 

Archived