Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

So all this adds is a warframe, a skin, and void fissures for railjack? Why wasn't this just added with corpus proxima if its this small? Nothing this update just added is interesting to me. Sevagoth isn't my style, i don't play mirage, and corpus proxima ruined railjack for me, so fissures or not I ain't playing it until its worth more then a taxi.

It wasn't ready yet, They basically broke Update 30 into three parts rather then waiting to release it all. 29.10, 30 and tentatively 30.5 for Corpus liches.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

General Additions:

• Added Somachord Fragments for a special tune (avoiding spoilers here) from Call of the Tempestarii. 

• Find these Fragments in the Call of the Tempestarii Quest! If you miss them during your first run you can replay the Quest from the Codex!

Sweet! Can we please get somachord for cambion drift, the music we hear in parts of The Necralisk, and now the New Corpus Ships?! The soundtracks are all so good!

Thank you for the update

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed objective marker for Point of Interests occasionally remaining active after completing it.

Fixed also for the rest of the game? It's been years that markers for sabotage consoles, sabotage destructibles and completed excavators are lingering indefinitely on screen after objective completion. It's not an occasional problem, every single excavation mission i do accumulates 2-3 lingering markers from completed excavators!

Thanks for the update! The new Mirage deluxe skin is very pretty! Her bow idle doesn't seem to have an animation though (she locks up in her last position until the animation begins) and she doesn't seem to have an idle for spearguns. Very pretty animations sets overall though!

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sigils can now be equipped on Crew mates via their Appearance screen.

No intention to link crew setup screen to tinker's menu? Forcing us to keep running to n fro from drydock to fortuna n back etc?

Archived