Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

So, if I purchase this new warframe from the store - I'm supposed to receive "secret goodies", when I complete his quest?

Whelp … *cracks open her wallet*

Nope, you get the secret goodies even if you don't buy him.

THANK YOU [DE]:  I know the bugs will be strong in Bugjack, but I have no greif about that.  You all have been doing well as you can to mitigate.
HOPEFULY, now Tempestarii being out, will give you guys the chance to seriously do some fumigation on said bugs.

Stay Safe.
Keep the faith.
...and as always, keep your skanna sharp, Tenno.💖

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

So all this adds is a warframe, a skin, and void fissures for railjack? Why wasn't this just added with corpus proxima if its this small? Nothing this update just added is interesting to me. Sevagoth isn't my style, i don't play mirage, and corpus proxima ruined railjack for me, so fissures or not I ain't playing it until its worth more then a taxi.

last month, they may not finish quest yet that why they didn't added with corpus proxima

I just finish the quest ''call of the tempestarii'', it's insane, i LOVE IT  **BIG BIG HEART**, it was short but intense.I never expect a new quest to make me that exited since the 2nd dream.

I'm also happy to see some update on some corpus Characters 'twink' 'twink'. I haven't try the voidstrom yet but it's should be that far ;).

I'm happy were railjack is going for now, hope it continue to go into this direction for lich/ Queenpin and the future.

Congratulations,

Zeus2134

the mission is extremely good, one of the best

BUT 15 minutes to complete one void storm run and have a low chance at a sevagoth part is not ok... Please those void storm missions are already hard and one-shot me constantly, why do I have to do a full lenght RJ mission on top of it....it takes so long to get nothing out of them.

1)can i  use my own RJ or i would still join some other players RJ in the public mission?

2) Why do we need a more complicated void fissure? I mean. Let say i need to open x number of relics and i have a choice. To run Capture ~2 mins a run max and to do a void storm which takes longer. I will unlock one relic in both cases, but the latter takes more time. Why would i ever do that? What is the point? Am i missing something?

Just allow to load let say 10 relics per void storm run instead of one, at least it will justify time spent on a run.

3) Quest... meh. Song? meh.

When is DP? I wanna know when to loggin into warframe again.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

PASSIVE

On death, become Sevagoth's Shadow and fight to resurrect him by collecting the souls needed to rebuild his tombstone. 

hopefully his passive isn't just this because on death passives are effectively non passives because of the on death requirement

Done with the quest. To say that it's underwhelming and disappointing is an understatement.

Don't get me wrong. I like the vibe. Even the bit of lore. But it's the same aftertaste you have after waiting for food for 3 hours and finding one pretty potato with a slice of carrot in honey. It looks nice. It has some taste.

But I would never wait if I knew that's how much I'm getting.

On menu:

One Warframe in edgy sauce, one weapon with critically acclaimed mash, one skinny Skin, all of that served with a single serving Story Quest that would keep you busy for 15 minutes.

I'll go eat somewhere else.

38 minutes ago, Sarlight_808 said:

WHERE IS REVENANT DELUXE AND EMBER DELUXE AS PROMISED???

They weren't promised for this update. 

38 minutes ago, Onyx_Iron said:

Err..... mirage deluxe was promised this update. And doesnt Ember already has a deluxe?

She is getting a second one. Her and Revenent are getting one themed around the sun and moon so they will likely be released as a pair.

Archived