Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

Wow DE not learning from the past and actually going against what they said they were doing which is "listen to the players".   I am looking that the numbers seem to be going down for the streams because man must be hard to not have grabbag rewards instead of tokens that we can choose what to get.   You know maybe like a darvo shop that has all these floofs and other grab bag items so we can get things that we want instead of awful rng that is already bad and getting worse each update in the game. Getting the same stupid plant 4 times out of 4 is just a big you know what. 

Hopefully this devstream will have more than last months stream since they specifically said they would only show things that were coming soon but talked about things that were barely in the idea stage. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Stay tuned! There are still some details to work out. We'll announce Wednesday once we know for sure that whether there will be a Devstream!

Hope this isnt true but dought there will be a fri stream tbh due to the work week you Canadians have this mon to sun with the holiday again hope its not true and we get a GOOD dev stream with some much needed info and less playing around on cam.

2 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Hope this isnt true but dought there will be a fri stream tbh due to the work week you Canadians have this mon to sun with the holiday again hope its not true and we get a GOOD dev stream with some much needed info and less playing around on cam.

they always announce the stream on wednesday, the devstream is always on friday though (except maybe 1 semi-recent exception)

Just now, mrgudveseli said:

Kavat floofs are the easiest to obtain, just hunt at night on PoE. No need for lure or anything.

Actually I misunderstood the whole thing. At first I thought they were offering the real live floofs... I.... have a whole ship full of floofs 😅

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Actually I misunderstood the whole thing. At first I thought they were offering the real live floofs... I.... have a whole ship full of floofs 😅

Mmmm, would like to see it, but won't be home for the next 2 weeks.

5 hours ago, Opetyr said:

Wow DE not learning from the past and actually going against what they said they were doing which is "listen to the players".   I am looking that the numbers seem to be going down for the streams because man must be hard to not have grabbag rewards instead of tokens that we can choose what to get.   You know maybe like a darvo shop that has all these floofs and other grab bag items so we can get things that we want instead of awful rng that is already bad and getting worse each update in the game. Getting the same stupid plant 4 times out of 4 is just a big you know what. 

Hopefully this devstream will have more than last months stream since they specifically said they would only show things that were coming soon but talked about things that were barely in the idea stage. 

Do you require payment for watching the stream? Please... XD If you don't like the drop, just let it expire, don't claim it. These floofs are farmable in game anyway, so if you want a specific one, go for it.

hace 20 horas, JimmuTanno88 dijo:

Cool but grab bags again? why? Set drops would be fine for most people

it may be nice for most people, but the grab-bag set up generates grater viewer retention wich is what they are after

11 hours ago, mrgudveseli said:

Do you require payment for watching the stream? Please... XD If you don't like the drop, just let it expire, don't claim it. These floofs are farmable in game anyway, so if you want a specific one, go for it.

See this is the logic that really hurts any discussion. You know what, I can not watch the stream and guess what? I and many others will be as well, because we think the grabbags are trash. And you can say "don't watch the stream" all you want, but honestly give me a reason to watch other than the drop. Most people are there to get the drop in the first place. And while it's good for new players, what about the rest of us who would appreciate set in stone drops? Here's the thing: I dont need to be paid to watch the stream, but not everyone is there just to hang out and chat. In fact, I'm willing to bet (as I've said earlier) most of the people are there for the drop. Telling someone to just, not watch, is about as useful as saying "hey you don't like politics? Don't watch the news!" It's not helpful in the slightest, and in my opinion only serves to reinforce the problem. 

Why cant we have new items drop, what if people already farmed for these and have all of them?

Just another week of nothing once again for those that actually play the game. Its little confusing to me unless DE don't want people that play to watch the streams. 

Is the streams meant to only get new players into the game?

@jackdarsan

I would go with that... Sorry couldn't quote you due to problems internet wouldn't allow me to quote.

You answered your question with your own question. Now if the animals were free roaming instead of spawning during tracking then it would be easier to get this floofs and thus would defeat the purpose of grab bag.

Archived