Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

Your grab bags DON'T WORK. They're always buggy as hell. And why floofs? And also.. why RARE floofs? No pheromones= common almost every time. With pheromones= rare almost every time. Which means uncommon is actually the rarest in the game. It's as backwards as opening a locked chest to get a key

10 hours ago, (PSN)god160776 said:

So what happens to the viewers in the uk who cant watch at midnight due to kids? We miss out on drops and viewing live streams.

Sadly you miss out this is why meany are pushing for de to run 24hr GoTL alerts active the day of stream to help those like yourself have a fair and equil shot at drops that dont mix with est limits to other time zones 

For Nintendo you are giving loki and cosmetics . But why floofs I don't want floofs what to do with it other than decoration. And the ppl who r saying no it's good we don't care ur mr 30 or something and I'm stuck on 15 . And grinding everyday. You could give one prime gear per day for every tenno to see. Or we tenno r not going to watch there live. We will become the hydrolons and squish them . Baro brought trash this week and now these floofs . Pls dev this is a disaster 

On 2021-05-22 at 9:08 AM, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

Liam Neeson Ngapa GIFWhy does people complain constantly about the grab bags? There’s a reason they’re “grab bags” ... Imagine you want to WATCH the stream don’t want the drop! Could you all just see it that way!

Why would we want to WATCH the stream? They are not even entertaining :/

On 2021-05-22 at 10:18 AM, mrgudveseli said:

To each their own.

Why do you even want them?

On 2021-05-25 at 2:49 PM, showd0wn said:

For Nintendo you are giving loki and cosmetics . But why floofs I don't want floofs what to do with it other than decoration. And the ppl who r saying no it's good we don't care ur mr 30 or something and I'm stuck on 15 . And grinding everyday. You could give one prime gear per day for every tenno to see. Or we tenno r not going to watch there live. We will become the hydrolons and squish them . Baro brought trash this week and now these floofs . Pls dev this is a disaster 

Lmao prime gear is asking too much 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Why do you even want them?

Why not? They don't give damage buff nor drop chance increase, they are nice details for the orbiter, to make it feel more cozy and stuff. 

And btw, i hunted for them, got them all. I will donate floofs from the stream to my clan. They won't be wasted in any case.

5 hours ago, showd0wn said:

First of all, mastery rank ain't really that relevant as it may seem. At mr15, only a couple of weapons is still locked, and you may get unlucky with mr16 riven. That's the only "issue" you may have. Second, are you serious about receiving prime stuff while not being a creator? Why would you play then? Point of Warfarm is, surprisingly, farming for stuff. Besides, what would you say if DE gives you a weapon you have mastered already? Then you would complain about getting that one gun. Am i wrong?

On 2021-05-25 at 6:49 AM, showd0wn said:

For Amazon Prime members, they're giving away Loki/Redeemer/cosmetics. That's not Twitch stream drops and not unique to Nintendo, either.

If they're going to give out prime frames/weapons on stream, it's going to be for Tennocon, not rando weekly community streams. Sometimes you get useful stuff (non-prime warframe parts, non-prime weapons, formas, potatoes, etc.) but they mix it up with a lot of decorative stuff too. This week it's more decorative stuff. If you don't want it, and don't otherwise care about the stream, then don't watch.

I personally don't mind the grab bag drops. I can't always make it to watch a Monday and/or Wednesday stream so its nice to know I'm not missing out on said drop. With a grab bag, I still have a few chances to get something. Although the drops aren't the reason for watching the stream. I do occasionally watch the first few minutes of the streams that I missed to catch the news or watch game play of something new. While its nice that DE is at least giving us something free for watching I don't see why people are complaining about it. My only complaint for the streams is that they don't seem to be as informative as one would think they would/should be. I see so many people asking questions in chat that never seem to be answered. Warframe has a lot of new players or returning old players. A lot has changed in the game over the years. I do wish DE would spend a bit more time during streams answering questions or giving more explanations/ details on gameplay. I know that it is sometimes difficult to answer questions while in a mission, but maybe someone could go back through chat and have those questions/answers ready for the next stream. Just a thought. Thanks for the floofs. 🙂

Archived