Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer the Orb Vallis Floofs Grab Bag. Viewers have an equal chance to receive one of these Floofs:

• Subterranean Pobber Floof
  • Red-Crested Virmink Floof
  • Frogmouthed Sawgaw Floof
  • Thorny Bolarola Floof
  • Stormer Horrasque Floof
  • Fire-Veined Stover Floof
  • Kubrodon Incarnadine Floof

Capture.PNG

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

4 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Cool but grab bags again? why? Set drops would be fine for most people

My money is on them prepping to start putting out a monthly pass where you get all of the streams grab bag drops for that month. or maybe the base game doesn't have enough rng for them

9 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Cool but grab bags again? why? Set drops would be fine for most people

Probably because it's easier to set up one reward to run the whole week rather than do one for each day while also letting them have a mix of rewards on offer instead of the same thing every stream.

1 hour ago, Manigue said:

Grab Bag again? These bags are like opening "Radiant" relics and getting a forma blueprint.

Ok buddy, forma is actually useful lol  

Edit: I feel compelled to state that I fully understand the comparison here, and I am trying to make a stupid joke, rather than invalidate a completely true point that I agree with.

To be fair however, lets face it: forma (and in this case the grab bags) are common stuff now. If I wanted RNG I would go to Vegas and gamble 1 grand away. But the best part is to me, the drops are a net loss. I got pretty much all the floofs, and before you say "BuT RoCkEt YoU [no no word here] not everyone has the floofs" yeah but does anyone care? It was better when it was set drops, so if I just so happen to own an armor piece or decoration they were giving away I could not watch the stream. Seriously, this and the fact that it was posted well over 5 hours later than what was the normal (afaik most of these posts in the past were made around 12-12:30 PM EST, last week was made at 3:30 PM EST) shows you guys don't care. Its a disservice to all of us who watch the streams and be rewarded with not just RNG, but what some consider useless RNG. At least some grab bags had a CHANCE at something useful. And you can ignore me all you want, but when it's a lot of people who agree with me you can't ignore that. Just stop with the bags please DE

Archived