Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to make prime armour sets more accessible

Absidiann

I hope somehow DE would make prime armour sets/other accessories more accessible to purchase rather than waiting for the next prime vault every few months :( I want my right for fashion. 

P.S I just want to buy the Edo prime armour set and prime sigils :(

27 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

They could make it more accessible but fomo is a great little tool to make money. So they probably won't change this. Ever.

Nah i mean like, make it accessible with real money. Just like those deimos swarm packs and stuff. In a way they make money and maybe even more since most people would get them

13 minutes ago, Absidiann said:

Nah i mean like, make it accessible with real money. Just like those deimos swarm packs and stuff. In a way they make money and maybe even more since most people would get them

What do you mean with real money? You already need to pay real money to buy them now, they can't be purchased with platinum or by any other means.

Maybe making available 2 accesories packs + the one that came with the access and those rotate every time a new prime releases.

Anyways I would gladly support DE whenever I have the chance but I do mind if they use third parties to put "free stuff" like the Prime with Prime thing so please, if we are getting more prime cosmetics, put them on the warframe's main page and not behind some subscription that isnt even theirs.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Are you new? Plenty of unvaults over the past year edo set was there at least once?

He joined December 28th 2020.

Still i think at least the Accessories packs DE should reserve an area of the page to leave permanently on sale. I dont see any disadvantages.

1 hour ago, General-Pacman said:

What do you mean with real money? You already need to pay real money to buy them now, they can't be purchased with platinum or by any other means.

Exactly what i meant. See like the deimos swarm packs use real life money to buy them right? all im suggesting is that maybe DE could put primed accessory packs that are bought with money and not platinum and maybe rotate them often. Get it? Like BiancaRoughfin said, I dont see any disadvantages too. Newer players like me who missed those Prime vaults could still spend money to support DE and get those accessories

One of the issues is that the accessory pack is still pretty costly right now you can buy the gara prime accessory pack that gives you the catena prime ephemera, the castellated prime kavat armor, sabella prime kavat fur pattern, two boosters and everything you need to breed a kavat and 1365 plat all for $59.99 

Now what if I just want the accessories, just the ephemera and the kavat armor none of the bells and whistles, I’m SOL here. There should be a more accessible option for maybe like only $19.99 that comes with those items and like 200 plat.

36 minutes ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

One of the issues is that the accessory pack is still pretty costly right now you can buy the gara prime accessory pack that gives you the catena prime ephemera, the castellated prime kavat armor, sabella prime kavat fur pattern, two boosters and everything you need to breed a kavat and 1365 plat all for $59.99 

Now what if I just want the accessories, just the ephemera and the kavat armor none of the bells and whistles, I’m SOL here. There should be a more accessible option for maybe like only $19.99 that comes with those items and like 200 plat.

Maybe they’ve already got this figured out, but I honestly have to wonder if DE would actually sell more prime access packs, and more importantly make more money, if they weren’t so bloated with platinum and boosters just to inflate the price. Like in my opinion, $140 for both packs together is highway robbery, and so i’ll likely never buy. Doesn’t matter if it is technically a “good deal,” it’s too expensive.

Now if there was an option to buy just the Warframe and weapons with potatoes and slots for $35, I’d probably buy it every once in a while. Or maybe $20 for just the 3 cosmetic items. I’d probably take that deal every few months. But by charging too much, they make $0 off of me. Now I have to wonder how many more players are in the same boat? Would offering a cheaper, less bloated pack that more players would buy outweigh potential loss from charging less money? That’s a very good question indeed.

prime armors will come back from time to time. they won't be made available to everyone all of the time because that would just make them worthless, and DE needs people to want Prime Packs in order to sell them and make revenue.

until then, you can also keep an eye out for the Prisma Edo Armor set, which is sometimes sold by Baro Ki'Teer. 

Yeah I sympathise with you, a lot of those armour sets are really cool and give a nice finishing touch to your chosen Frame. Unfortunately the system they employ, at the moment, is designed this way, to incentivise spending money when its available, so when its not, you don't have that feeling... but for those of us that weren't around at the time... yeah it sucks. So we just got to be patient. I do have the Edo Prime armour set, since it was the Vault active when I started playing, and it is cool... but I did get sick/bored of it, not to presume that you are the same, just that there is always likely going to be something we are always waiting for with this game, by design - especially as far as Fashion Frame. 

So hope you get that set sometime soon too, good luck! 

8 hours ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Ahh welcome. Never fear stuff will come back around eventually. Unvaults every 2 months and pa every 3.

Agreed, just a matter of waiting/patience etc just as a side note though too, unfortunately the Prime Unvaults have been longer in recent times. There have been like 3 Unvaultings on the past year, not counting current Unvault (Trinity and Nova was over 4 months, Frost and Ember were 3 months, Banshee and Mirage over 4 months), so can be a bit rough for those waiting on the Accessory Unvaultings. Ideally it would be every 3 months, and match the PA, 2 months would be really really nice! 

What really gets me is they charge thirty freaking bucks for two boosters that I don't want. I would totally pay 20 bucks for just the cosmetics. Hell, I have bought that in the past. But I am not paying 50 dollars for 20 dollars of cosmetics and two boosters that I get for free just for logging in

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

prime armors will come back from time to time. they won't be made available to everyone all of the time because that would just make them worthless, and DE needs people to want Prime Packs in order to sell them and make revenue.

until then, you can also keep an eye out for the Prisma Edo Armor set, which is sometimes sold by Baro Ki'Teer. 

uuu when was the last time he brought it?

4 hours ago, Absidiann said:

uuu when was the last time he brought it?

quite a few weeks ago admittedly, we are due to see it again. it's because he also has the Eos Prime, Ki'Teer, Ki'Teer Foros and Prisma Latron armours that can appear as well. just gotta check his inventory when it appears.

Archived