Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave is TOO LONG and ANNOYING! >:(

Eclipse2024Qc

You think you keep the same nightwave for longtime to make everyone boring! I can't Stand the same nightwaves since January, you get worse and worse for a long time with the same nightwave and it never relieves me. How long has DE decided to keep this nightwave bin for months! it's not fun to not change Nightwave always the same and it tempts me more to make boring challenges. I would like DE to learn how to change the "nightwave intermission" or remove from the game, This event is highly annoying. Iva had enough of this for months! I no longer have the patience to change or withdraw.

1 minute ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

its been 7 month now, now we're on july, it's too annoying to keep the same nightwave.

Cut them some slack....they were working on the Sisters, Tennocon, The new war and everything that entails...

plus, they already said that they will present the new nightwave on Tennocon. 

4 minutes ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

My patient is already over my limit. sorry. I don't want to see the same nightwave.

Just...don't do it anymore. i'm guessing you're already passed the lvl 30, you don't have to do the rest. 

Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

à l’instant, (PSN)max141064 a dit :

Cut them some slack....they were working on the Sisters, Tennocon, The new war and everything that entails...

plus, they already said that they will present the new nightwave on Tennocon. 

Just...don't do it anymore. i'm guessing you're already passed the lvl 30, you don't have to do the rest. 

Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

When the new nightwave will release? And Yes I already passed the lvl 30

This is why DE made the mistake of replacing Alerts with Nightwave. As opposed to Alert, Nightwave is created so players can get those rewards any time they want, unlike in Alerts players have to wait until the desired reward pop up in rotation.

Soon players forgot about this principle, or they are new players who doesn't know about this. Hence all the whining of why a season of Nightwave drags too long.

Nightwave doesn't drag too long, it is here to stay as intended as per their function. 

I can see DE again make the mistake of making it story-based, thought it will be more interesting this way but failed to realize players will keep asking for more. The same goes for Prime Trailers.

48 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

This is a very good point. 

After getting to 30 there is really no point to continue doing nightwave stuff. Just play the game however you like and benefit from nightwave challenges that match what you're already doing. I haven't attempted any Nightwave goals since hitting 30 and I'm around 20 levels over 30 at this point. It just happens naturally.

I do agree that it is pretty boring to not have any new Nightwave content at this point but no one is making you continue doing the challenges if you're burnt out.

1 hour ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

the nightwave took me forever like more than 7 month

Last Intermission lasted for 2 years. 7 months is nothing.

1 hour ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

I hate it and its doesn't relieve my impatience.

... That's a "you" problem.

DE isn't responsible in any way for your lack of management and bad choices.

Learn to wait, and how to wait... Which is something we already learned before.

à l’instant, Uhkretor a dit :

Last Intermission lasted for 2 years. 7 months is nothing.

... That's a "you" problem.

DE isn't responsible in any way for your lack of management and bad choices.

Learn to wait, and how to wait... Which is something we already learned before.

You don't understand, last time, when I played on ps4 it's took only 2-3 month, now 7 or more. it's not normal to wait fckn longtime.

7 minutes ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

You don't understand, last time, when I played on ps4 it's took only 2-3 month, now 7 or more. it's not normal to wait fckn longtime.

13 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Last Intermission lasted for 2 years.

I thought I was pretty clear on my post, but here it is in case you've missed it...

Also, the only intermission that lasted 2-3 months was Intermission 1... This is Intermission 3... So, comparing Intermission times is a waste of time, as Intermissions last as long as DE wants it to last. You can complain at will, you can be annoyed, you can have a psychological outburst... But that doesn't matter to its duration.

It also doesn't matter comparing the PS4 duration to PC duration. Its the same exact client.

They will only end the Intermission when the next episode is ready and released, which isn't the case. If you're unable to wait, go do something else...

If you don't want to participate in Nightwave anymore, its perfectly OK... Only the first 30 ranks matter anyway, the rest was just something made to cater specific players that want MOAR Nightwave Credits.

3 minutes ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

False, it's not a time dilation bug, it's DE that has taken the time too long.

... Yeah, well... still doesn't change the fact that its a "you problem", with a "you problem" consequences that you can't seem to get over with, apparently...

No one is able to help you in that case... Or support your "you problem" just to make you feel better... Not even DE because, well

6 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

They will only end the Intermission when the next episode is ready and released

... Which I thought I was also pretty clear about that...

... Oh well...

20 hours ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

its been 7 month now, now we're on july, it's too annoying to keep the same nightwave. My patience is already over my limit. sorry. I don't want to see the same nightwave.

that’s nothing. The last Nightwave lasted for 9 months.

Also, I don’t know why you’re making such a big deal about this. If you’ve completed Nightwaves main rewards then just ignore it until the next one comes around.

My only real complaint with nightwave is that I look at the offerings and say, well that looks nice, but I need Nitain Extract. Since that resource is severely bottlenecked, here.

That's a problem that's slowly going away as I get more stuff built that requires it. But there's a real odd mix of stuff to buy with intermission credits, between the merely cosmetic and the essential goods.

Il y a 5 heures, Uhkretor a dit :

... Ouais, bien... ne change toujours pas le fait que c’est un « problème vous », avec un « problème vous » conséquences que vous ne semblez pas en avoir surmonté, apparemment...

Personne n’est en mesure de vous aider dans ce cas... Ou soutenez votre « problème vous » juste pour que vous vous sentiez mieux... Même pas DE parce que, eh bien

... Ce que je pensais aussi être assez clair à ce sujet...

... Ah bon...

Go mix your affairs.

Archived