Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you feel when someone in your party is using a necramech?

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

so basically it's like you're smoking in a public place with unclear smoking policy, then you stop to ask everybody there "i'm sorry ladies and gentlemen is my smoke bothering ya'll? cuz i don't have any intention to stop. just wondering how many of you are pissed."

words of wisdom: everyone can do whatever the heck they want in warframe.

in solo.

Yeah pretty much. I just wanted to see if that's the reason people left or if I was making it up. You can do whatever you want in pubs. Don't like it don't play lol

Just now, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

You can do whatever you want in pubs. Don't like it don't play lol

I stopped going to pubs specifically because people keep doing whatever they want without any regards of how it might impact other's experiences. I'm fully aware.

Now i play solo or with friends. i don't bother other randoms, other randoms don't bother me. 

Warframe has become a much more enjoyable game for me since i don't have to deal with random's nonsense in pubs.

4 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

I stopped going to pubs specifically because people keep doing whatever they want without any regards of how it might impact other's experiences. I'm fully aware.

Now i play solo or with friends. i don't bother other randoms, other randoms don't bother me. 

Warframe has become a much more enjoyable game for me since i don't have to deal with random's nonsense in pubs.

I'm sure you're having a lot of fun all by yourself Mr.Scrooge. 

9 hours ago, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

I'm sure you're having a lot of fun all by yourself Mr.Scrooge. 

Don't appreciate the sarcasm, but that's what many veteran players do here: play solo or with friends so noobs and toxic humans on pubs can't ruin the experience for them.

From leechers, afkers, to scammers on trade, DE has failed to maintain a fun enjoyable co-op experience and it's no longer a secret around here, just ask around you'll be enlightened about the fact pretty quick

I don't really care when someone uses it ,

i usually just go "oh yeah , those exist , maybe i will bring mine out too if i feel like it"

I really don't understand why anyone would leave just for spotting one, unless they are using a very very particle/noise heavy weapon and blasting me in the face with it.

I recently did a Tier 3 bounty from Fortuna, and was just short of enough power to defend the Excavator I was tasked with protecting. Summoning my mech and climbing in as a last resort, I was struck by a sense I rarely experienced outside of the first Titanfall game; my internal monologue went something like "Ohhh hohoh, you guys are in trouble now."

The point is, if you were in my squad, @(PSN)Hotdog_Water666 and you summoned your mech, I'd drop mine as well and we could tear it up like it was The Battle of Demeter 👍

If I wanted to play Mechwarrior, I'd play Mechwarrior. 

I don't play this game to play mechs. No, I don't like them. I don't want to play as them. From a narrative standpoint, they're interesting. From a gameplay standpoint they are not. 

If they were confined to a narrative type mission, no problem. Just more vehicle combat (which, by the way, I don't really care for--Blizzard burned me out on this nonsense back during Lich King) that is even less interactive than the warframe addon vehicles like archwings or whathaveyou. 

Then there's the small matter that if someone drops a mech in your average system map mission, you may as not be there. Yeah, that's fun. This is really a more fundamental problem with power creep, but it's an extreme example and extremely not fun. 

So, yeah, I don't like seeing them in the wild. 

I wish I could deploy my mech in this thread.

Mechs are great, and their only fault is their inability to wield Arch-melee weapons.

And I am not bothered one bit, if other people don't like it. You shouldn't be either.
If someone is mad, that's on them. You aren't responsible for their feelings.

Personally, I'm not a fan of getting flashbanged by a Morgha/Mausolon every 5s on my feet when I'm playing, so I just leave the mission. Same applies with a Kuva Bramma, Envoy, etc. But I don't *@##$ about it on chat, I won't interfere on how people like to play. I just leave and find another squad. 

23 hours ago, chaotea said:

And non-open world space battles. You can use them in all the mission types in railjack.

ah yeah, sorry, forgot about those mission, sinc ei barely play them.

IDK, maybe the ability to 1 hit level 100 enemies with an AoE rapid fire blast?

as if ther earen't weapons that can do the same or even better, right?( kuva ogris,tonkor,kuva bramma,acceltra, etc) please, there are much more broken weapons in this game that can outdamage voidrig.

Hardly weak, they're tankier than most warframes and hit harder. Also, players are testing it, in space missions.

kinda agree, bonewidow is a good tank, voidright is a bit lacklustre, because it can't regenerate health, well, yes, he can, but the quantity is pretty limited and low.

Bonewidows 4th definatly isnt balanced, its very strong. Still, yes we have nuke frames. Im not saying 'too op to be implemented'. Im saying 'too op that it disrupts the balance and thus becomes the only legitimate way to play'.

well, let's check

high damage? yes

limited range? hek yes, not ba dbut still limited

fast combo? nope, it's slow

you can spam E while running? absolutely not, you're almost stuck in place.

strong indeed, but with limitations, it's not op, neither bad, just good.

Yes, it could be. As stated above, it could force a situation where if youre not using a voidrig then your just handicapping yourself. In doing so it will add less variety to gameplay.

Think of all the op weapons people used to death that had to be nerfed.

I want necramechs in normal missions as much as the next guy, but i want them in in a manner there they wont immediately suffer some god awful nerf.

dunno, i dont' think they are op unlike certain warframes/weapons., i just find them to be fun to play, so, i can't see all these problems?.

On 2021-07-26 at 10:40 AM, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Maybe when you pull your Mech out some feel they can just take a back seat and let you do the work

Yeah, when I see a strong mech hit the field, I just pop into my Itzal and vacuum up all the loot. It makes it easier on the mech too since it puts the energy and loot into neat little piles that its tiny vacuum radius can actually handle.

Archived