Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli Files Now Available!

Yareli's files are now available on the Steam Workshop!

Like all of our Warframes since Revenant, she uses new tech and thus is missing textures in her ZIP file. It’s on you as the creator to make these maps yourself without any reference files.

Below is a list of what is included in the ZIP:

• Normal
  • Emissive
  • Tintmask
  • Body and Helmet Meshes

To be clear, you are expected to still make the specular, roughness, and diffuse maps -- we simply can’t send you a reference for comparison.

Merulina
Since this is a summonable entity, we unfortunately cannot offer customization for this item via TennoGen at this time.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

23 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Merulina
Since this is a summonable entity, we unfortunately cannot offer customization for this item via TennoGen at this time.

It would be nice to see more kinds of things for K-Drives (Dedicated mission types?), including TennoGen someday. Perhaps Merulina would be compatible sometime after that is figured out, hypothetically?

Just a thought that crossed my mind.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It would be nice to see more kinds of things for K-Drives (Dedicated mission types?), including TennoGen someday. Perhaps Merulina would be compatible sometime after that is figured out, hypothetically?

Just a thought that crossed my mind.

There’s all kinds of tennogen and we’ve been asking for, for literally years but it will probably never happen.

tennogen for: Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Mesa’s P chaps, Mesa’s P Regs, Valkyrie binds, Nekros blinds, sentinel skins, sentinel armor, sentinel syadana, companion skins, companion armor, companion syadana, the rest of the weapons, operator outfits/armor, operator syadanas, Lisett/interior , Rail jack/interior, lisset decor, dojo decor. Yes it would all be nice. Have money will spend.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

There’s all kinds of tennogen and we’ve been asking for, for literally years but it will probably never happen.

tennogen for: Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Mesa’s P chaps, Mesa’s P Regs, Valkyrie binds, Nekros blinds, sentinel skins, sentinel armor, sentinel syadana, companion skins, companion armor, companion syadana, the rest of the weapons, operator outfits/armor, operator syadanas, Lisett/interior , Rail jack/interior, lisset decor, dojo decor. Yes it would all be nice. Have money will spend.

Heh, fair point, & agreed on the munnies. I can also add the hypothetical Nightwave Mithra skin to that list (Just something I've been picturing off and on for quite awhile).

I hadn't thought of TennoGen for Exalted weapons before though, that would be interesting as well. Same thing for Operator Amps, but that misaligned Scaffold, etc. bug I heard about might have to be fixed before skins could be made for Amps. But that would open even more doors for ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2021-07-28 at 1:16 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Yareli's files are now available on the Steam Workshop!

Like all of our Warframes since Revenant, she uses new tech and thus is missing textures in her ZIP file. It’s on you as the creator to make these maps yourself without any reference files.

Below is a list of what is included in the ZIP:

• Normal
  • Emissive
  • Tintmask
  • Body and Helmet Meshes

To be clear, you are expected to still make the specular, roughness, and diffuse maps -- we simply can’t send you a reference for comparison.

Merulina

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Someone please make yareli have the head of an anime girl so we can actually call her the waifu warframe, anime warframe, or magical girl frame

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-07 at 4:06 PM, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I'm sure all two Yareli mains will appreciate the effort. 🙄

I do!

I'm actually more of a Wisp main, but I do like my Yareli quite a bit. 

"Magical kawaii sea monster girl" is a... very specific design spec, so I'm excited to see what the community comes up with. 

• 1 month later...
On 2021-08-20 at 7:40 PM, spudster888. said:

"you may now make skins for yareli" --> The player base when they start releasing landscape tumbleweed GIF

She's like Juri or Baiken. Everyone likes her appearance but no one really plays her.

In all seriousness though I'd love to see a punk skater skin.

On 2022-04-01 at 10:44 AM, RazerXPrime said:

Well more people would be interested if they could do something like this:

khu6azv5uq971.png

But we can't so... bummer.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I just see a butt-pic. Is that the point or is there something I'm missing?

58 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Can't wait to see what Yareli buffs you all come up with!

Can someone please come out with a skin that fixes the literal skill + weapon lockout bug that has been around almost as long as this thread has? I would buy it ^^

At this point I have more faith in a skin fixing it than D.E. actually fixing it lol.

Archived