Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 6 - September 10

[DE]Dudley

SRnrYv3ImwEAkJvC24SzDdqUAi4iB_G-3AZWqJle

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Deimos Floof Grab Bag:

• Panzer Vulpaphyla Floof
  • White Velocipod Floof
  • Caustic Cryptilex Floof
  • Viscid Avichaea Floof
  • Medjay Predasite Floof
  • Howler Undazoa Floof
  • Scarlet Nexifera Floof

S5OyGboXJeFhHkILGMaO-SgdOdbuFqIOwB2CaGgx

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

ZDTQGba.png

last week they actually mixed the infestation decos up with some market-item decos that are sold in plats, so you might get lucky and get those "more valuable" decorations.
but all of this week's drops are farmable in-game. i'm having a hard time figuring out why i should watch a stream, when i can just play warframe instead.

to be fair, probably some rookies who've yet to own any floofs might appreciate these -or even interested in farming more floofs in-game after receiving these "samples". which is not a horrible marketing strategy. but as you can see it only targets a very specific demographic. okay, obviously this can also attract people who piles random number of random floofs in their orbiters and dojos.
thing is, there are plenty other people who are not inside those demographics, and will not gain anything from this. i'm willing to bet that people who likes floofs (and not just piling as much random floofs as they can on their orbiter), have already acquired all the floofs that they need.
and people who do want certain floofs from this droplist, will still have to deal with rng, which will never be the people's champion of a system.

when compared to previous drops, sadly this week's drop is a straight decline albeit just a bit.

===================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i personally rate this week's drop: 1 thumb out of 5 (👍 - - - - )
yes, it still gets a thumb because the whole streamdrops thing is a good program. but sorry it just doesn't do anything for me.

i'll probably still watch the stream for some nidus prime news, but honestly i wouldn't care if i'm not even logged in for the drops.

It's nice to see some Deimos floofs up for grabs, I'm not sure when some of these were last available from the Streams (Unless I'm thinking of some other particular floofs from Son).

Hypothetically speaking though, would it be possible to include some uncommon Species' floofs in the future? Sometimes those actually feel rarer than the rares of a given conservation target. At least the Avichaea; That being said, trying to fully scan every species & fish for the Codex takes awhile as well (It's something I like working on sometimes) to be fair. Just some food for thought I suppose.

Looking forward to next week :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:

SRnrYv3ImwEAkJvC24SzDdqUAi4iB_G-3AZWqJle

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Deimos Floof Grab Bag:

• Panzer Vulpaphyla Floof
  • White Velocipod Floof
  • Caustic Cryptilex Floof
  • Viscid Avichaea Floof
  • Medjay Predasite Floof
  • Howler Undazoa Floof
  • Scarlet Nexifera Floof

S5OyGboXJeFhHkILGMaO-SgdOdbuFqIOwB2CaGgx

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Yay!!! Floofs

Archived