Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoulsaw's new home after 'Plague Star'!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 10 minutos, LeoniePiggy dijo:

I have my stance and I'll stick to it, grineer weapon belongs in grineer lab ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just give it a couple of days and you will stop caring about this. A lot of things doesn't make sense on WF anyways, has been like that since the beggining. I am not surprised, just glad they made it not event exclusive. Life goes on.

Wow. That's interesting. What the point of event if you make weapon absolutely free right after that? And why charge 4000 event points for every component then? If you'd made price like 500 for example, we could just complete it all in one go and farm forma after that. And nobody would be disappointed in that case. I understand that it's a game about grind, but it would be nice if you could at least pretend that you respect our time. Just pretend. 

10 hours ago, IR4_IR4 said:

I completely disagree, it was not announced at the beginning. It was as a result of this post after the end of the event, as they did previously with CEDO. In addition to the incongruity of having put in a laboratory that has nothing to do with the grinnier and less with the ghoul. The logical place for it would be taking part of the ghouls' drop pool (it would encourage people to participate in that event).

Seriously, I'm reading it wrong:

These items will be added to the game in a future Update after Plague Star Leaves! 

And context:

TENNO REINFORCEMENT: GHOULSAW
The cruelest of weapons built for the crudest of Grineer soldiers. Rips through metal like flesh, and through flesh like day-old pudding. 

This first-of-its-kind Assault Saw can be yours today, Tenno! 

GHOULSAW REVELERY PACK

Rip, tear, and rend with the nightmarish Ghoulsaw and Butcher’s Revelry Stance.

*Obtain the Ghoulsaw from Nakak’s offerings in Plague Star or in the Market for Platinum.

NEW MELEE STANCE:
Butcher’s Revelry

Rip and rend with this Assault Saw Stance.

*Obtain Butcher’s Revelry from Nakak’s offerings in Plague Star. These items will be added to the game in a future Update after Plague Star Leaves! 

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1279845-update-307-nidus-prime-plague-star/

6 minutes ago, alce00 said:

Wow. That's interesting. What the point of event if you make weapon absolutely free right after that? And why charge 4000 event points for every component then? If you'd made price like 500 for example, we could just complete it all in one go and farm forma after that. And nobody would be disappointed in that case. I understand that it's a game about grind, but it would be nice if you could at least pretend that you respect our time. Just pretend. 

And I was playing maybe week, it's my first event, later doing just 2 hemocytes (1,5k) 3-4 times. I haven't really tried maximize my points (getting 3k per all hemocytes, better guns/frames etc). It was very easy. I have even get some Cetus wisp and sentient cores.... and mods that I don't have.

It was much better than Orphix quest with rent-a-mech.

7 hours ago, (PSN)S1ckS1deSold1er- said:

Now you have done something that makes no sense whatsoever!! The Bash Lab!!!! The GHOULsaw, Ghoul being the main part who reside in PoE, has absolutely nothing to do with Fortuna or Orb Vallis, which the Bashlab is linked to.

On top of that nonsense, you have now given it to people for basically free.... No grinding for parts, just get it from the Dojo with pretty much no resources needed. I could have got more Forma with the Standing I worked for to purchase that, now you just give it away!!! Thankfully I wasn't a person who bought it for Plat, I feel worse for them.

The other weapons from Plague Star are rarely available at any other time, so why this one!?! Well done DE, well done.

Cut out alot of my message there guys!! I wasn't abusive, rude, or anything untoward. I simply spoke the truth, something you clearly don't like, especially as it was said in a reasonable manner. You embarrass yourselves something fierce...

9 hours ago, alce00 said:

Nakak will refund back to you. maybe. if they have a brain in their head.

En 4/10/2021 a las 22:18, quxier dijo:

Seriously, I'm reading it wrong:

And context:

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1279845-update-307-nidus-prime-plague-star/

And I was playing maybe week, it's my first event, later doing just 2 hemocytes (1,5k) 3-4 times. I haven't really tried maximize my points (getting 3k per all hemocytes, better guns/frames etc). It was very easy. I have even get some Cetus wisp and sentient cores.... and mods that I don't have.

It was much better than Orphix quest with rent-a-mech.

Yes, seriously. You read it well but undestand me wrong.

The thing is, we are NOT complaining because we don't want the weapon to be added somewhere or because we want it to be exclusive. NO.

It is obvious that the weapon must be added in the game sooner or later, but the thing is "the how".

We complain about the place that DE chose; a laboratory which does not make sense with its lore.

The logical thing would be to be add added at ghouls purge event, as the weapon stance.

We also complain about the effort in farming it and how easy it will be now to get this weapon (go into that lab. and buy it). There is no balance between the previus farm and the way that you can get it now.

It's some like CEDO, but the difference between CEDO and GHOULSAW, is that you need to rise reputation in deimos and farm to get the CEDO; with GHOULSAW it won't be like that.

THERE'S NO BALACE TEHRE AND NO LORE SENSE.

hace 5 horas, IR4_IR4 dijo:

THERE'S NO BALACE TEHRE AND NO LORE SENSE.

No many players mind that much about this kind of details anymore, or will you also complain that Helious Prime is a thing even tho Helios wasn't designed by the orokin?

The reasons are there, plain and simple. Don't ask for deep lore on a melee that was originally intended to be just for fun, just like the K-drives. There are many melees ingame with the same purpose: the looks over their utility in combat. The Ghoul Saw was deeply hated and criticized at release, and to make everyone "happy" they buffed it to keep feeding their "E" playstyle.

Some people complained at Bash Lab addition, then complained that Yareli is the only thing there, then DE add a new item there and they now complain that it doesn't fits there because of "lore discrepancies". At this rate, every little thing DE add to the Bash Lab will be a controversy and no matter what it is, some people will call it a "cheap excuse for the Bash lab to exist" 🤦‍♂️

The new lab is an anomaly that is slowly getting integrated into the game, like every new feature or mechanic. We have had situations like these in the past years and everything came to a point were nobody cared anymore and got over it. This will be no different.

10 hours ago, IR4_IR4 said:

We also complain about the effort in farming it and how easy it will be now to get this weapon (go into that lab. and buy it). There is no balance between the previus farm and the way that you can get it now.

It's some like CEDO, but the difference between CEDO and GHOULSAW, is that you need tu rise reputation in deimos and farm to get the CEDO; with GHOULSAW it won't be like that.

THERE'S NO BALACE TEHRE

Yeah, there is no balance. I would straight buy the Stance if I had to farm it for 0.1% chance.

Cedo (afair it is on rank 4&5) it requires lot of grind but there is very little RNG, and you can avoid it via plat (e.g. buying certain animals).

IMHO, Cedo acquisition is much easier.

3 minutes ago, Jomesi said:

What a goddamn waste of time and resources spending plaguestar standing on that mediocre weapon.

You kicking us in the balls like this hurts DE.

Lol

I got everything after doing the even like four or five times. Within an hour I had the weapon. Not really a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Lol

I got everything after doing the even like four or five times. Within an hour I had the weapon. Not really a waste of time.

You're cool and good at the game I guess, too bad I had my time wasted.

I feel like I  wasted time ,energy, and event standing Farming something that’s just giving away later. I would feel different if players actually had to go do something to get the Ghoulsaw ,besides join a clan for five minutes. 

Im planning on farming the Ambassador…but before I try to work for it . can someone let me know if it will just be 15,000 credits somewhere in the dojo next week?  

I love Warframe , but it’s really disappointing collecting stuff that’s just giving away.I’m surprised they don’t have you fight the Ghouls to get the Ghoulsaw 💡.

4 hours ago, quxier said:

Yeah, there is no balance. I would straight buy the Stance if I had to farm it for 0.1% chance.

Cedo (afair it is on rank 4&5) it requires lot of grind but there is very little RNG, and you can avoid it via plat (e.g. buying certain animals).

IMHO, Cedo acquisition is much easier.

Can buy Ghoulsaw for plat too- I did during Plague Star

6 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Can buy Ghoulsaw for plat too- I did during Plague Star

I don't mean just weapon. I mean that you can buy certain items that helps you progress within Deimos' syndicate. For example I've bought Avichi imprint (or whatever those are called) for a "few plat".

Am 3.10.2021 um 06:07 schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

Knowing now where the Saw's new home will be, I actually regret buying the Saw during Plague Star. The standing I spent on it, I would've spent it on forma instead.

Everyone does and this is why it is so outrageously bad to put the weapon that hast cost 8 Forma into a dojo for credits 2 weeks after the event.
I defend DE at every corner of this forum, but this is one of the worst thing I have seen from them.

And they pulled the same stuff with Orphix Venom when father got the event weapons shortly after the event for father tokens.

If you farm the weapons in the exclusive events, this grind is actually HARDER than 2 weeks later when the weapons are available for everyone for dirt cheap.

Archived