The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, DukeRukasu said:

People are claiming DE is turning into EA, this is why I mentioned normal Aya.

Calling the Plat the most expensive part of a dual pack is disingenious imho, as stated again and again, this plat is clearly discounted and shouldnt be taken into account in its full value. But I give up now, I feel like a parrot that repeats the same things over and over again only to be ignored again by the circlejerking mob

I agree somewhat but a) half the value is a joke and it should atleast be 70% maximum and b) this is honestly not the time as DE are literally considering doing NOTHING 

4 minutes ago, DukeRukasu said:

Calling the Plat the most expensive part of a dual pack is disingenious imho, as stated again and again, this plat is clearly discounted and shouldnt be taken into account in its full value. But I give up now, I feel like a parrot that repeats the same things over and over again only to be ignored again by the circlejerking mob

It is funny with those that say it is the most expensive part since they havent added up the actual value. Dual Bundle grants 1200p while the rest of the contents in the pack value to 1500p+ if we use normal items as the base for the calculation. Yep, clearly 1200p is "the most expensive part" and not the pieces that add up to 1500+, cos we all now 1200 is a hugher number than 1500.

4 minutes ago, DukeRukasu said:

The plat is literary the main reason why the packs are 20 to 80 dollars without the plat the packs would be way lower 

And the only one circlejerking is you anti hero powered by his own neck beard, mountain dew and snacks  

1 minute ago, Hokkis31 said:

We are allowed to disagree, but please refrain from insults. It does no one any good. It only fuels more antagonizing. Discuss your hearts out, but with a little tact, please <3

This, last thing we need is the dev workshop thread being closed due to namecalling when it's actually focusing on the issue at hand.

On 2021-11-11 at 5:00 PM, 0Howl0 said:

I feel like the math is off a little for the accessories

In the post it is stated that:

19.99 USD = Prime Accessory Set = 3 Regal Aya

But these values don't add up, let's take the current Nyx Vault Accessory Set as an example:

19.99 USD gets you the Targis Prime Armor and the Vala Prime Sugatra, as well as 200 Platinum

19.99 USD gets you 3 Regal Aya

3 Regal Aya is enough to get you ONLY the Targis Prime Armor and not the Vala Prime Sugatra (which I am assuming would be 1 Regal Aya)

You also lose out on the Platinum, unless there is an equivalent Endo amount gained when purchasing 3 Regal Aya

The current Accessory bundles all seem to come with items valued at 4 Regal Aya, one item worth 3 and an additional item worth 1

So to be equivalent either the 19.99 USD bundle should give 4 Regal Aya, or the Targis Prime Armor should be reduced to 2 Regal Aya

EDIT: apparently DE_Marcus has confirmed on Reddit that this will be fixed/addressed

Okey they will fix for accesory bundle... but you wont get 200plat extra.  In total is even more expensive then was. Before full prime vault cost 60$ and you got all + bonuses worth over 50$ (1,2k platium) Now you need spend also 60$ but bonus is a trash (50k endo) with that can max only one primed mod. So for get same pack like before you need spend around 110$.

2 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Don't ignore the fact that the player market for Endo is so incomparable to DE's own clear evaluation of the value of Endo that your argument there is moot, as is Danielle's point that it's a valuable resource when ranking up primed or non-primed items via mods. It doesn't address the fact that you also need credits, it doesn't address the disparity in pricing even by their own metrics, and it is a weak excuse to try charge the same amount for barely even half the value.

By your own admission, the mods are regularly available - but you also fail to mention the constant availability of sculptures from other players at a fraction of the cost that DE sells Endo at in either the market or these bundles.

You need to stop this level of defense. The pricing model is unfair, it is a blatant assumption that the players simply won't think or else will spend mindlessly, and it is something that clearly as evidenced by the thread at large is not something the playerbase wants.

That applies to everything in the game though. And we dont see DE running around setting new prices based on the player market over time. Even though we as players may demand 100p for a prime, it doesnt mean the prime in the pack has lost hard value, it is still worth 300p+ according to DE's pricing. So player value should have very little to do with anything in the end when DE sets their prices. It is their game, they think something is worth that much or that little etc.

It doesnt matter, players have inflated the market themselves. The items stillhave a hard value that doesnt change. A value set in order to gain revenue to keep producing the game that is otherwise 100% free.

And it isnt unfair, it is completely inline with in-game items available for purchase by the player, items that people effectively also buy. Why people think primes are valued less by DE is beyond me. WF has the fairest pricing model of a free game, even if they remove the platinum from unvault bundles. It is rare that free games allow you to earn premium currency, those that do tend to have terrible time gate, like STO, where you can grind premium currency but it would take you around a year to obtain enough to buy a new release.

41 minutes ago, DukeRukasu said:

Well, I, the anti hero powered by snacks and soda (I do really like that title) has calculated how bad the deal is and, still thinks it's not that crazy. Most of the calculation I saw so far are just flawed (somebody even claimed the dual pack costs 21 regal aya, others are taking questionable rates for plat).

At the very worst it is about 12$ more than normal, but on the other side if you plan it right, you can get stuff cheaper than normal unvaultings, but hardly anybody is talking about that, lol.

Activision? EA?? LOL, You guys are behaving as if they implemented some crazy gacha mechanics, when they actually reduced the RNG for the relics, and raised prices of some cosmetics instead

Please never make the comparison of in game RNG (normal Aya) to actually monetary transactions like (Regal Aya) because a majority of players actually have a majority the prime frames already. People looking to buy the prime cosmetics are being scammed simple… like they can atleast reduce the price 7$ at minimum and as you said down to 12$ at max

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

The plat is literary the main reason why the packs are 20 to 80 dollars without the plat the packs would be way lower 

And the only one circlejerking is you anti hero powered by his own neck beard, mountain dew and snacks  

No literally it isnt. Go look up the cost for frames and weapons on the market, then go look at the accessories available. Add up those and you'll see the plat value of the packs without the plat added. You effectively pay for less than what is in the bundle. The exception is the accessories pack.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)toughdragon17:

LOL! You know for a circlejerk you need like... a circle of people

And just no. The plat has certainly no influence on the pricing of the packs!

Ok cool. I was honestly kinda looking forward to spending some cash on mix and matching cosmetics, but I'm not going to buy this at this time due to the price-hike and loss in value compared to the original system. I have to say also that the wording used and the way we were let know of this at the last minute, only to be told things could not be changed due to time restraints etc feels somewhat disingenuous. Maybe when the figures are run and the 'performance data' gathered, the event will be run with a more reasonable bang for your buck in the future. Although it was said that you want to avoid making changes to the event midway because it would be unfair to the players who were early participants, the same can be said of running the event for better value in the future, no? It's a shame that this wasn't done right from the get-go. :/

1 minute ago, DukeRukasu said:

LOL! You know for a circlejerk you need like... a circle of people

And just no. The plat has certainly no influence on the pricing of the packs!

For those of us who have been here years and seen the game and its pricing models evolve, you are - respectfully - speaking out of your rear.

If they had no influence on the pricing of the packs then there would be nowhere near as much backlash as there has very clearly been,

Please, try again.

1 minute ago, iPathos said:

For those of us who have been here years and seen the game and its pricing models evolve, you are - respectfully - speaking out of your rear.

If they had no influence on the pricing of the packs then there would be nowhere near as much backlash as there has very clearly been,

Please, try again.

Agreed 👍 

2 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

Does this mean id be able to trade relics for regular aya? it doesnt go into further detail anywhere I don't think on this topic.
@[DE]Danielle

Presumably you cannot trade for normal aya much like any other vendor shop it is a one way transaction. Which, given the amount of RNG this cuts down on, is completely and utterly fair.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PSN)RB3-Reloaded:

Please never make the comparison of in game RNG (normal Aya) to actually monetary transactions like (Regal Aya) because a majority of players actually have a majority the prime frames already. People looking to buy the prime cosmetics are being scammed simple… like they can atleast reduce the price 7$ at minimum and as you said down to 12$ at max

Where did I make a comparison? I just remembered the people, that behave like this is the biggest scam in history and does mean DE will now become EA, that normal Aya also exists and the Regal Aya is just one side of the coin

Also I do not believe that the majority of players have the majority of prime frames, where do you get that from?

2 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Unlikely, though I share your concern for lack of clarity.

1 minute ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

Presumably you cannot trade for normal aya much like any other vendor shop it is a one way transaction. Which, given the amount of RNG this cuts down on, is completely and utterly fair.

Yeah I was hopeful for a quicker means and a way to clean up some of the hundreds of relics I have from Scarlet Spear. Id even settle for 10:1 lol.

3 hours ago, iPathos said:

That's hardly an excuse for the travesty of execution that this idea/pricing model is.

My point exactly

3 hours ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

* Contact Jim Sterling, YongYea, and other gaming personalities.

And how will we go about that?, they don't just read every comment that have, you might have to contact them via emails matter 

36 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

They cant do this since they plan to move it all into the game for ease of use for both players and themselves. Removing RA and using cash instead would not work in that case, since they likely dont have the security options inside the game needed for safe real money transactions. They have a third party provider for that. Not only that, but since Jan 2021 the EU requires people to verify their purchases online with BankID, which is also not part of the game coding. RA is there so they can have a singular item purchasable through the site no matter the unvault active, which serves the same purpose for DE, to secure that each access gives DE direct revenue compared to platinum purchased items that may use "old" circulating plat.

You didn't state why they "can't" do that but why they "won't" do that - big difference. Try again, mate. It's not like they're not continuously introducing a whole bunch of TennoGen either, so the technology is very much there to sell multiple items for pure cash.

32 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:
23 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Yeah, you're totally right. About half of the bundle value getting removed is just not a big deal. It's basically the same thing in the end, right?

So when are you gonna buy this super cool mod of mine for 200p that you by your own logic think is worth that cost? It is what DE has priced it as, after all.

RYKdXLO.png

Expand  

Bad example since there are those things called Primed mods that effectively will do what you want. Their price goes from the 50 range to the 200 range by maxing them. And they are constantly available from Baro and constantly also have buyers lined up.

Looking forward to see you prove that this ain't just desperate attempts to excuse DE.

14 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Oh, and you also get 50k Endo. Woop de doop. And if any white knights wanna once more say that 50k Endo is totes worth the loss of 1200 Platinum, I wanna see you put your money where your mouth is and buy my 15 pineapples for 1.2k plat.

Archived