Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Streams - November 29 to December 3

[DE]Dudley

Hi Tenno,

We mentioned earlier that the Warframe Community Team would be taking a streaming hiatus after Devstream #158. 

While our team will be busy focusing on The New War, some of the amazing Warframe creators will be featured on our channel. Tune in to twitch.tv/warframe to catch the following creators:

Monday, November 29: 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET
Vorti75 - twitch.tv/Vorti75

Tuesday, November 30: 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET
ToxickToe - twitch.tv/toxicktoe

Wednesday, December 1: 10 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET
Pyrah - twitch.tv/pyrah

Thursday, December 2: 7 p.m. ET to 9 p.m. ET
Aznitrous - twitch/tv/aznitrous

Friday, December 3: 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET
OrpheusDeluxe - twitch.tv/orpheusdeluxe

There will not be our usual Twitch Drops but those who tune in may be eligible for some giveaways!

Devstream #158 Reminder & Co-streaming
Don’t forget that our 158th Devstream is happening on November 30 at 10 a.m. ET! It’s our last Devstream before The New War so you don’t want to miss this. Plus we have a variety of Rivens that you can collect from our directory-wide Twitch Drop so do not hesitate to co-stream as well!

22 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Devstream #158 Reminder & Co-streaming
Don’t forget that our 158th Devstream is happening on November 30 at 10 a.m. ET! It’s our last Devstream before The New War so you don’t want to miss this. Plus we have a variety of Rivens that you can collect from our directory-wide Twitch Drop so do not hesitate to co-stream as well!

So, wait.

Rivens are dropping on the 30th?
Or on the 29th - 3rd of Dec?

22 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

There will not be our usual Twitch Drops but those who tune in may be eligible for some giveaways!

So, the streamers give the Rivens away, themselves, in some way?

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:

The Riven Grab Bag Drops are only for the Devstream from 10 a.m. ET to 11 a.m. ET. Our Warframe Creators may have their own giveaways and prizes along with their awesome content so please tune in and support them!

Thanks for making this clear!!!

So your warframe.com/user says you are connected to Twitch?

Your  twitch.tv/settings/connections says you are connected to Warframe? 

When you go to twitch.tv/drops/inventory there should be a Claim button. 

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)ColdfaithYT said:

or does it open by itself just without me knowing what i got?

No you do not receive the gift without clicking the Claim button.

I watched the stream after some login issues (forgot password for millionth time). I saw about 45 minutes once logged in and another 30 with the raid, post stream. I waited to ask until now 'cause I was sure Reb said drops were slotted for afterward:  "Where is the grab bag"? I'm sure the accounts are linked, I double-checked after an hour or so of empty Inbox. Did I accidentally attend a PC stream?

Kind of curious exactly how the drops have been sent in-game.

I have not gotten a letter from Uncle Tesh in a LONG time...which was the reason i did grab bags since seeing Teshin in my Inbox was pretty awesome (now i am all coo-coo for Vasrin sooo....)

I started watching streams again for the New War booty...but not sure if i got anything since no Inbox letters. Checked my Inventory but nothing seems to have been added....but what do i know....i still have Defector Coords and Vay Hek Coords in there

3 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

I have not gotten a letter from Uncle Tesh in a LONG time...which was the reason i did grab bags since seeing Teshin in my Inbox was pretty awesome (now i am all coo-coo for Vasrin sooo....)

I started watching streams again for the New War booty...but not sure if i got anything since no Inbox letters. Checked my Inventory but nothing seems to have been added....but what do i know....i still have Defector Coords and Vay Hek Coords in there

make sure its actually linked. see what username is mentioned on you warframe.com account. This stuff is usually an occhams razor.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

It all depends on how long ago you last watched stream. Twitch drops were changed this year and are running on a NEW drop system. No longer can you just leave stream running and receive drops. The new system requires you to unlink your Warframe account from Twitch, then re-link again (only have to do this once). Watch the stream for 30mins then you have to MANUALLY claim the drops once your watch progress has reached 100%. After you claim a drop, your watch progress will reset back to 0%, ready for another claim after another 30mins. Your drops will appear in-game only AFTER you've claimed them via Twitch.

Unfortunately there will only be one more official Warframe stream left for the year, which is the New War Dev Stream at then end of the month with a riven drop. It does say above that there will be featured community streams but they will not have drops, just giveaways.

I didn't received a message ingame in my inbox for my "Rap Tap Tap Grab Bag", but on my twitch page it said "obtained".

On twitch on the drop page, bellow my "Rap Tap Tap Grab Bag" on the "actualize" icon it said "link your game account to receive your drop", and i have a "connect" icon on the left while i'm connected to both warframe and twitch, and both warframe and twitch are linked. 

Should i unlink and relink ?

On 2021-11-27 at 10:01 AM, (XBOX)ColdfaithYT said:

or does it open by itself just without me knowing what i got?

First what you have to do is unlink your twitch wireframe, then link it, back but you have to go to warframe website to link it, don't use twitch to manually connect it.

Log in to your twitch account, then once you unlink it, go to warframe website, Warframe: Twitch Account Link

I hope this helps you.

On 2021-11-26 at 4:33 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

The Riven Grab Bag Drops are only for the Devstream from 10 a.m. ET to 11 a.m. ET. Our Warframe Creators may have their own giveaways and prizes along with their awesome content so please tune in and support them!

Does that mean I can't get the riven on the devstream? I'm busy during that time.

On 2021-11-27 at 1:10 AM, LillyRaccune said:

So your warframe.com/user says you are connected to Twitch?

Your  twitch.tv/settings/connections says you are connected to Warframe? 

When you go to twitch.tv/drops/inventory there should be a Claim button. 

No you do not receive the gift without clicking the Claim button.

i have unlinked and linked over and over again and the connect on twitch doesn't go away. so i'm confused as to what to do.

Archived