Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Spoiler Courtesy!

[DE]Rebecca

TNW_Spoiler Web Header.pngTenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated New War subforum has also been created to house all quest-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/ 

It will open up for all of your New War quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on December 15th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any New War related topics, that you do so there. 

See you December 15! 

Thank you for posting this. I know some content creators use spoiler thumbnails and don’t let people know the video is a spoiler before it starts. Luckily most are considerate and let us know. I want to experience it all without spoilers. 

Fingers crossed everything goes well on launch day. You and the team have done amazing work. Can’t wait to get my hands on Caliban. 

I can understand if you cannot answer this question just yet, but is there something we need to do in-game (like not Transfering-Out) as opposed to just in-forum or in-chat?

Also, just any FYI that I got "spoiled" about The Second Dream's reveal because one of Nightwave's reward was an "Earpiece Cosmetic".  Yeah, my Warframes don't have ears so...  😂

Thanks for making this effort to keep others from being spoiled. 

It's encouraging to see the devs and community work together to ensure New players get to enjoy the story how they choose to, rather than have someone else choose to ruin it for them. 

Is there a planned stream to play through the quest at some point? I've been getting into the Twitch scene recently and seems to be where content creators are giving people advice on where to go and what to do to be ready for the New War quest.

I have had to point out to a few people that a Necramech and Railjack are required and they didn't seem to be informed by the forum post and twitch stream, I was wondering if you'd consider making a post in the new subforum that outlines the requirements there also.

Archived