Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Spoiler Courtesy!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Especially because by lore of the game the Unum tower regenerate itself.

oh... it does ok well snap                                                                                                                                                   

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Also 50% Chance to gain Plot Armor for 10 Seconds (Stacks up to 5 Times) ? 🤔

This sounds like a great augment for Braton Vandal! :wink:

___

Prepare surprise attack (WIS/INT +10) for 3d10 projectile damage.  Armor Check Bonus +5 if the target is [SPOILER]. On Hit: If the [SPOILER] is supported by [SPOILER] then the damage is multiplied by 2 for each additional [SPOILER].

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

TNW_Spoiler Web Header.pngTenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated New War subforum has also been created to house all quest-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/ 

It will open up for all of your New War quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on December 15th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any New War related topics, that you do so there. 

See you December 15! 

Well of course, hope people who post post lots of spoilers can expect severe reprecussions. Or at least a stern talking to

Honestly, I was so worried about that possibility that I rushed through the iso vaults to get my first Necramech just to play The New War from day 1.

Someone spoiled the end of "The Sacrifice" for me during one of the Devs Twitch Streams in chat. My experience then wasn't as thrilling as it should be, and couldn't help but to think WHY ON EARTH I caught up on that message. 

I'm a bit more relieved now with this post, at least it shouldn't be on forums or in-game chat. My mech may still require some spicing up after all... And people PLEASE, beware of Twitch 😅

Archived