Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Your Best and Worst Prime Helmets

-Vahagn-

So what would you say are the best and worst PrimeĀ Helmets in the game? Since I feel there are a lot of these you do not have to say only one for each category. I'll even do a top 5.

With that out of the way here is my list:

Top 5 Best:

1. šŸ”„Ā Ember Prime's Helmet: I know people like to compare Ember to a chicken but the flames coming out of the helmet is just way too cool.
  2. šŸŽµĀ Octavia Prime's Helmet: The little holographic plume and ear rings just add so much personality.
  3. šŸ’£Ā Nova Prime's Helmet: The effects on the back look really cool and its overall a cute looking helmet.
  4. šŸ¤ Ā Mesa Prime's Montesa Helmet: I get bounty hunter vibes from it.
  5. šŸ„›Ā Gara Prime' Helmet: I really like the samurai look combined with the glass.

Top 5 Worst:

1. šŸ„¶Ā Frost Prime'sĀ Helmet: It just looks funny to me.
  2. šŸ¦Ā Rhino Prime'sĀ Helmet: Part of the jammed void key club, and yet still does not have a horn.
  3. āš”ļøĀ Excalibur Prime'sĀ Helmet: I know he is the first prime, but he still looks like he headbutted a void key.
  4. šŸ¤¢Ā Nidus Prime'sĀ Helmet: I love Nidus, but somethingĀ justĀ looks wrong.
  5. šŸ”ŒĀ Volt Prime'sĀ Helmet: Its not that its bad, just looks off to me.

Remember this is just my subjective opinion, feel free to share yours.

3 minutes ago, -Vahagn- said:

feel free to share yours.

top 5 best:

Zephyr Prime: streamlined, elegant and a good nod to her original look, unmistakably a Zephyr helm.

Vauban Prime: really love his overall look, I like the geometric-focused style and he looks a lor more imposing in his prime form, but without being edgy.

Chroma Prime: I like visors, when they're done well, and the flowing horns suit him.Ā 

Inaros Prime: wonderfully ornate, really does look like something a god-king would wear to flaunt his power.

Mesa Prime: can't help but love a good cowboy hat. she was one prime I was quite worried they'd screw up visually but they did a great job of her actually.

top 5 worst:

Oberon Prime: sorry but Oberon Prime's entire skin is just hideous.. the only Prime I can honestly call "ugly". thank the Void he's an older frame so has a bunch of other options. his alternate helms are really good though.

Saryn Prime: I get what they were going for, but it probably should have been more ornate IMO. nevertheless it's not the worst helm ever, and I just run Integra skin and helm anyway.

Frost Prime: I'll give DE a pass since being one of the first primes early on in warframe's life, they could just put some gold on it and call it a day, but there was a point where Primes started looking a lot more unique and with more complex designs goign on, and it just shows up Frost's Basic-a$$ helm even more.

Ash Prime: I believe they were still going for a vaguely "Predator" style vibe like with his vanilla design, but they tried to do it with an ornate look and it just didn't work IMO. again, no shortage of alternate options, I run either Bai Hu or Koga Deluxe.

Rhino Prime: despite him being my favorite frame, I was never really keen on the claw-hammer helm his Prime has by default. I used Vanguard helm instead, but nowadays I have his Palatine deluxe, Blade of the Lotus and Dex skins, all of which have really nice helms instead.

Surprise, Banshee has maybe my favorite prime helmet.Ā  But two others I love belong to frames I don't really play:Ā  Gara and Atlas.

Hydroid or Limbo probably have my least favorite.Ā  Not that they're poorly done--I just find the motifs cheesy.Ā  Saryn's is another one I quite dislike.Ā  But then, I don't think I like any of her helmets or skins.

Most disappointingĀ  was maybe Harrow's.Ā  It's not bad at all, but for me it suffers in comparison to all of his others, even the starter.Ā  He's got such a great collection.

Ones I genuinely admire but don't like equipping:Ā  Nyx and Ivara.Ā  I like seeing these on other players though.

1 hour ago, -Vahagn- said:

Rhino Prime'sĀ Helmet: Part of the jammed void key club, and yet still does not have a horn.

Do you have the Dex helm?Ā  It's got the most prominent horn without getting into Tennogen.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb -Vahagn-:

Frost Prime'sĀ Helmet: It just looks funny to me.

Regarding helmets i only have one thing to say: Frost Deluxe Helmet is painful to use (so i dont use it) because of those dangling crystals. I really like the helmet besides that, but who the hell thought it would be a good idea to cover the crosshair with such an annoying cosmetic? Has this even been tested? šŸ¤Ø

2 hours ago, -Vahagn- said:

Remember this is just my subjective opinion, feel free to share yours.

Interesting that all 5 of your favorites are female, and all 5 of your least favorites are male.Ā  I won't attempt to read into that further.Ā  It's just interesting.

Ā 

My favorite prime helmet is Ivara Prime.Ā  The jellyfish bride aesthetic is a perfect combination of the beautiful and the bizarre.Ā  Second place would be Nezha Prime.Ā  Third might be Frost Prime.Ā  The rest of his prime skin is pretty boring, but I like the helmet.Ā  With the right color scheme, you can make it look good with his deluxe.Ā  He's a muscly frozen god.

Ā 

My least favorite prime helmet is probably a tie between Saryn Prime and Ash Prime.Ā  For Saryn, it just doesn't look good with many color palettes.Ā  And for Ash, the cylindrical chin thing just weirds me out.Ā  I like the head tail on Ash Prime, but I can't work with that chin.

Best Prime Helmets :

1 : Trinity Prime : so beautiful and with those light effects and those strings falling behind ! Lovely !

2 : Banshee Prime : plenty of details, really great effects and movement.

3 : Gara Prime : Oh ! That samurai glass helmet !

4 : Nyx Prime : I once thought this helmet was weird, but now I love it so much : it shows all her psychic power. Very complex and beautiful.

5 : Ivara Prime : there is no way not to love this one.

Ā 

Worst Prime Helmets :

1 : Frost Prime : just Frost usual helmet with some gold things.

2 : Volt Prime : Just Volt's usual helmet with some gold on it.

3 : Rhino Prime : looks like a toaster mixed with a hammer.

4 : Mag Prime : looks like a mining helmet.

4 : Excalibur Prime : just Excalibur's usual helmet with some gold.

Ā 

Best looking:

Banshee - her glowing strings can be made into a freaking aurora

Saryn - I like the more restrained style and moving roots

Ember - the fiery effect is cool

Worst looking:

Mag - she looks like an insect, I'm sorry

Wukong - I don't know, just hate his helmet

Oberon - he's a cow, and should've been a deer or something

13 hours ago, -Vahagn- said:

āš”ļøĀ Excalibur Prime'sĀ Helmet: I know he is the first prime, but he still looks like he headbutted a void key.

Okay. I laughed harder at that than I should have.Ā 

13 hours ago, -Vahagn- said:

šŸ”„Ā Ember Prime's Helmet: I know people like to compare Ember to a chicken but the flames coming out of the helmet is just way too cool.

The people that say she looks like a chicken are referring to her first deluxe skin. Fortunately she got a better one later.Ā 

a4nnlq6sqgvz.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=

On 2022-03-31 at 10:30 PM, sunderthefirmament said:

Interesting that all 5 of your favorites are female, and all 5 of your least favorites are male.Ā  I won't attempt to read into that further.Ā  It's just interesting.

All good, I swear that was a coincidence. Though I do tend to like the designs of female Warframes more compared to the males ones.

Archived