Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker Reduce difficulty level for solo mode!!!!!!!!!!!!

GunMaster_MK4201

6 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

profit taker is perfectly doable solo - as long as you have ok builds. If you share what you are using here, you might get some feedback and suggestions on how to improve. Otherwise, this thread is not going to achieve anything

I think that sums things up. Why do people immediately think something they are struggling with should be nerfed, rather than they look at their approach and setup to see if they can, you know, improve?

Profit Taker is and has always been more than doable solo. 

Look at your own builds and destroy the beacons to prevent the alert level from increasing. Beacons is such a simple concept, but people seem to ignore this red icon on the screen.

This type of post just proves what I say all the time on the forum and Reddit. Any hint of "difficulty" brings in people begging for it to be made easier instead of learning and improving your own loadout.

It's more than just builds and equipment, but player awareness as well. Reinforcement Beacons will bring in more dangerous Terra Corpus, which will make things worse. Profit Taker's homing autonomous plasma cannon should force you to take cover while staying mobile, along with its other attacks. Be on the lookout for:

• Terra Trenchers and Shockwave Moas

If they're on top of you, you are sticking in one area on the ground for too long. Their Electric procs are no joke.

3 hours ago, mandip.kataria said:

hello there can someone reduce the difficulty level on profit taker for solo mode so other people can enjoy it if they want to play it solo. if someone can look into it and reduces the difficulty level the mobs are too strong and can kill you in an instant.

please and thank you.

... You're not supposed to solo Profit-Taker at MR1...

Excluding that part, you do need proper builds... And by "proper builds", I'm automatically excluding every cookie-cutter build you can find online.

Get your own.

three things will make the biggest difference:

• shoot the Alert Pylons. that's where the real 'difficulty' is. by letting the Alert Level go up and Spawn high Level high threat Enemies.
  • use Adaptation, since you're going to get hit by a lot of stuff either way.
  • have a relatively easy way to Heal yourself.

11 hours ago, Hello said:

This type of post just proves what I say all the time on the forum and Reddit. Any hint of "difficulty" brings in people begging for it to be made easier instead of learning and improving your own loadout.

What do you mean "more than doable solo"? I've not finished PT because of last sudden timer so I wonder what's the difference between solo and whole team fight. Look, void fissures are doable solo. However doing e.g. 4 radshares vs 20-30 is BIG DIFFERENCE. So, how it's with PT?

And to be honest some stuffs are not difficult but have high hp/armor/shield sponge. PT doesn't sounds like difficult fight so I wouldn't mind lessening their HP/armor/shield/etc stuffs.

4 hours ago, quxier said:

What do you mean "more than doable solo"? I've not finished PT because of last sudden timer so I wonder what's the difference between solo and whole team fight. Look, void fissures are doable solo. However doing e.g. 4 radshares vs 20-30 is BIG DIFFERENCE. So, how it's with PT?

And to be honest some stuffs are not difficult but have high hp/armor/shield sponge. PT doesn't sounds like difficult fight so I wouldn't mind lessening their HP/armor/shield/etc stuffs.

You can solo Profit-Taker in less than 5min with a lazy build, depending on fight RNG. 6-8min if PT or location don't wanna play nice.
PT is fine as it is, no stats need nerfing whatsoever. If people are failing on PT, there two reasons for it: 1) Their build is not up to snuff; 2) They don't have a good grasp on the fight and fail at the execution. Both of those issues are on the player's side.

12 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... You're not supposed to solo Profit-Taker at MR1...

Excluding that part, you do need proper builds... And by "proper builds", I'm automatically excluding every cookie-cutter build you can find online.

Get your own.

Eh, define "proper". I use a lazy setup involving involving Inaros with subsumed Eclipse. Sure, it's slower than fully decked out Chroma, but survival is a non-issue while the damage is there to solo the fight in 5-6min, depending on PT's spawn location and/or how the elements are cycled.

Ultimately, I find PT to be one of the better fights in this game and how easy or hard the fight is depends solely on how familiar the players are with game, it's systems and the fight itself.

18 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

profit taker is perfectly doable solo - as long as you have ok builds. If you share what you are using here, you might get some feedback and suggestions on how to improve. Otherwise, this thread is not going to achieve anything

OP was giving Feedback... Not asking for Advice... 👀

18 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I think that sums things up. Why do people immediately think something they are struggling with should be nerfed, rather than they look at their approach and setup to see if they can, you know, improve?

Considering how different Profit Taker is from other bosses... I don't think asking for Nerfs is unreasonable...

18 hours ago, Hello said:

Look at your own builds and destroy the beacons to prevent the alert level from increasing. Beacons is such a simple concept, but people seem to ignore this red icon on the screen.

Before you go around noob shaming any further... I would like to Remind you that the Global Alert Level UI Element is currently Broken right now..... So it's possible some players just don't make the Connection between the Lethality of the Adds and the Reinforcement Beacons....

17 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Profit Taker's homing autonomous plasma cannon should force you to take cover while staying mobile, along with its other attacks. Be on the lookout for:

Take Cover Behind what ? 🤔

13 hours ago, taiiat said:

have a relatively easy way to Heal yourself.

I'm using Life Strike on my Cerata....

That being said.... I recently just got Magus Elevate.... I might try that... 🤔

13 hours ago, taiiat said:

use Adaptation, since you're going to get hit by a lot of stuff either way.

Since I don't have Energizing Dash on my other Account...  I intensionally Removed Adaptation as it was mitigating too much damage... Preventing Rage from being Useful.....

Just something to keep in mind...

2 hours ago, XAN3MK said:

Eh, define "proper". I use a lazy setup involving involving Inaros with subsumed Eclipse.

Hey that's my Build.... CRIMINAL.... BANDIT..... THIEF !!! 😱

I just want DE to lessen its mob spawning patter there is already a time limit in mission but it increases difficulty buy spawning more and more mobs plus beacons.i want to enjoy it while playing solo and in team match-up some times I am not doing anything just standing and jumping around  I want the whole experience on fight or may be they can put a different levelcap for this mission so everyone can play it accordingly.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb mandip.kataria:

I just want DE to lessen its mob spawning patter there is already a time limit in mission but it increases difficulty buy spawning more and more mobs plus beacons.i want to enjoy it while playing solo and in team match-up some times I am not doing anything just standing and jumping around  I want the whole experience on fight or may be they can put a different levelcap for this mission so everyone can play it accordingly.

Yeah, I admit profittaker without mods is quite difficult. 

Am 15.4.2022 um 23:10 schrieb mandip.kataria:

hello there can someone reduce the difficulty level on profit taker for solo mode so other people can enjoy it if they want to play it solo. if someone can look into it and reduces the difficulty level the mobs are too strong and can kill you in an instant.

please and thank you.

right! its pointless to play this solo. HUGE waste of time!

I think PT is the most engaging thing for me to do in Warframe. I tried out various strats during a Saturday afternoon until I finally arrived at something which worked. People cite 5 minutes but I think my own consistent clear time is closer to 10.

I use Frost, all of the possible advantage that I can get from the surrounding terrain, and every single mod slot in every single weapon between my frame, arch gun, and necramech in order to cover most of the damage types needed.

Most of the game will not ask you to think to this extent, so this can be perceived as quite a difficulty spike, and in some ways it is, but I still find it to be peanuts compared to Eidelons which I haven't soloed and have no desire to solo. It's also peanuts compared to fighting a real boss in a real videogame.

Archived