Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.8

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, Argon-Queen said:

Hey DE, could you please consider reducing the delay on Gyre's Rotorswell lightning strikes? Even just a little bit closer to how it was before? She was a lot of fun before, and I cant help but feel that's been brought down a little too much with the recent fix.

Also, please remove cooldown on transference.

Cheers for the hotfixes!

Yeah - she's still serviceable but it was REALLY fun to just call down the lightning previously. Even a 0.5-s cooldown would be more fun. Also definitely agree on removing cooldown for Transference - it's just an annoyance at best and doesn't add anything, rather makes the Operator/frame flow feel sluggish.

Still nothing about being unable to select back transference after selecting an operator ability with "previous/next ability", still nothing about the same in necramech, and still nothing about all the other bugs I've been reporting in every thread of the last hotfixes...

still no fix for the overlay map all the time resetting to normal minimap in spite of having the option set to always use overlay map. each time going from hub to mission/open world or vice versa, when touching the exit volume in missions, etc... this is really jarring and come on guys, this is broken since about cetus release -.-

29 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

... Right, so in Flood more orbs should spawn? But they don't, you get the same amount and they're worth less when you pick them up. So Void Flood is much slower in a group - even playing optimally - than solo. It ought to be the same speed or faster, no?

no. the point of scaling is to increase its difficulty with more people. it takes longer thereby increasing the chance that the mutators happen. same applies for both cascade and armageddon.

vor einer Stunde schrieb FSK41:

big sadge, still kinda works but until you find a spot where you can use it you found a dozen new map holes before

SP acolytes have larger health bar then it show, you can see the damaged removed off the bar, with the red streaks. if there is more hp thats fine but it looks broken. im inflicting damage but dont see damage inflicted on their health bar until i work down the other hidden bar.

can you add decorations hidden in missions too? your using the same assets, its more of a treasure hunt and you can bypass the syndicate points. 

the lighttube has no omni light feature like, in the display, that's false advertisement, i would like to return it Hombask for another item.

1 hour ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Nice, but can we get some Yareli love already? Merulina dies way too quickly due to its lack of a damage absorption period. Both Iron Skin, Warding Halo, Snow Globe, and Molt has it - why not Merulina?

I thought I was the only one to see Yareli's problems, which are MANY, I wish it were just Merulina.. DE is lazy and incompetent, I love Warframe but every time I remember Yareli I want to press alt+f4 , in addition to the fact that the new game modes have no "fissure" (which makes them useless but fun).

1 minute ago, aBaDLos said:

I thought I was the only one to see Yareli's problems, which are MANY, I wish it were just Merulina.. DE is lazy and incompetent, I love Warframe but every time I remember Yareli I want to press alt+f4 , in addition to the fact that the new game modes have no "fissure" (which makes them useless but fun).

yareli has only one problem that is even worth mentioning. thats merulina. i dont like helminth because it gives them a reason to not design skills better right on the off. but you can replace merulina with pillage or any other survivability skill. shouldnt have to but you can until when and if DE decides to do something proper about it.

9 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

no. the point of scaling is to increase its difficulty with more people. it takes longer thereby increasing the chance that the mutators happen. same applies for both cascade and armageddon.

But the other two modes are both faster and easier with more people? Flood isn't hard, either, it's just walking around picking up balls. It doesn't get harder with more people, just slower.

4 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

yareli has only one problem that is even worth mentioning. thats merulina. i dont like helminth because it gives them a reason to not design skills better right on the off. but you can replace merulina with pillage or any other survivability skill. shouldnt have to but you can until when and if DE decides to do something proper about it.

"yareli has only one problem that is even worth mentioning" JUST FOR U, right?! skill 4 is so ridiculous it's a joke, skill 3 has a ridiculous "band-aid" to go crazy pressing 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333... I believe 1 is reasonable in crowd control, but that's about it.. Yareli is one of the worst warframes ever built so far, it's surreal how much it looks like they just put 4 random abilities on it and left it there, I won't even get into it because of the skills being so bad, Yareli is my warframe dream because I love water powers, but unfortunately it's garbage.

Zephyr and Chroma Prime got unvaulted not too long ago. When are you gonna unvault some like Saryn, Mag, Loki etc. The ones we haven't seen for years.

1 hour ago, aBaDLos said:

"yareli has only one problem that is even worth mentioning" JUST FOR U, right?! skill 4 is so ridiculous it's a joke, skill 3 has a ridiculous "band-aid" to go crazy pressing 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333... I believe 1 is reasonable in crowd control, but that's about it.. Yareli is one of the worst warframes ever built so far, it's surreal how much it looks like they just put 4 random abilities on it and left it there, I won't even get into it because of the skills being so bad, Yareli is my warframe dream because I love water powers, but unfortunately it's garbage.

Yareli is a meme frame

1 hour ago, BurritoBruh said:

big sadge, still kinda works but until you find a spot where you can use it you found a dozen new map holes before

Yea, it was fun while it lasted.

did half hour of cascade, but guess what can't extract on the extract zone. funny given how you've put it under Fixed section. ( known bugs list )

funny how you make people farm for hours with drop rates so bad and players can't even extract. only thing they can do abort and lose rewards. 

11 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

But the other two modes are both faster and easier with more people? Flood isn't hard, either, it's just walking around picking up balls. It doesn't get harder with more people, just slower.

cascade having faster exolizer spawn means a higher chance of possesion because more thrax also spawn. people have to move more quickly to cleanse because of distance between each room. id say that makes it arguably harder.

scaling is to make it harder not easier. the reason why solo is easier than group in every mission accept maybe hijack and interception is because there are less enemies and things spawn more slowly.

1 minute ago, krrysis. said:

did half hour of cascade, but guess what can't extract on the extract zone. funny given how you've put it under Fixed section. 

funny how you make people farm for hours with drop rates so bad and players can't even extract. only thing they can do abort and lose rewards. 

And then for people that do farm for long periods of time, you ban them.

Archived