Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.8

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fixes, keep 'em coming please!
:)

Void sling is still in need of significant upgrades. It's useable and looks pretty to others watching me play, but is less than half the functionality of Void Dash meaning it's a significant nerf. My Void Demon is now a Void Imp.

Void mode should be feather fall at all times with a reduced terminal velocity, and immune from triggering hard landings. You can combat roll just before landing, but then you're not landing in a specific spot but a vague area. You're trading a roll animation lock for a hard landing animation lock.

Transference delay is still too long. In addition, when Unairu Last Stand kicks in I spend 3 seconds of my bleedout timer watching an Operator spawn animation without any control, and this is after any time lost in realizing I've gone down in the first place.

Eximus spam graphics still need to be toned down - they blanket areas with 4bit alpha/opaque graphics, which is the problem adding effect level to player weapons was intended to fix. Please let it apply to them AND Operator VFX as well ( looking at you, Magnetic Flare ).

Eximus spawn being reduced seem to not work. 10 minutes into a survival gainst L27 enemies in a solo game I was fending 4 simultaneous Eximus in a single spawn wave on a corpus gas city tileset. After an hour ticked over I was up to 8-10 simultaneous per spawn wave. Did the number limiter not get propagated to all tilesets, or is it just not working properly?

Eximus Overguard CC immunity needs tweaks. Overguard ignoring CC effect ( slow, stagger, whatever the source ) is expected ( people liked it on Demolysts, right? ... right? ... ) but any overguarded enemy should have a damage multiplier applied to overguard for each CC effect the enemy is ignoring. Can't stop, but does weaken to gunfire. Also, Void damage needs a huge buff to overguard or it will remain a neat idea, instead of a functional option to cope with them.

Please allow us to retain accolades from Zariman missions and turn them in to Melica in the Chrysalith. Some folks just can't wait the extra minute and I've wound up carrying one to poof in the elevator on arrival a number of times.

Void Flood bluegoo needs tweaks to spawnrate and fill percentage in multiplayer games. It spawns too little in a 4 player turning an objective mode into a frustrating snipe hunt under fire unless you're already nuking everything, in which case it's just removing the point of an objective mode.

Zariman Mobile Defence terminals are WAY too squishy for the levels of enemies and damage spawned on them. Unless we cheese them they pop in seconds under fire, which mandates the cheese you're trying to discourage by making them so squishy. Additionally, thrax seem to do extra damage to them and are CC immune, meaning they beeline and oneshot in the higher bounties regardless of being engaged by a player ( unless the player oneshots them, which again...cheese mandate! ). 

can we please get cathode grace fixed. it randomly stops working (extra often at long host ping, but also often as host) and leaves the counter up so it can't be recast even though it sometimes has already completed its reset clock internally. leaving you to find a map hole to yeet yourself into or hide as operator until it deactivates.

1 hour ago, Maryph said:

This can't really be fixed, unless they want to try dedicated servers. If the host is lagging, some packets are lost and you lose a part of the charge you gained previously.
There's the same bug for the Pennant and it's passive, often not trigering when you're a client.
Or being there without any effects.

It could easily be fixed by calculating it on the client like it already does. The problem is it keeps checking with the host and the discrepancy is whats causing the problem.

5 hours ago, aBaDLos said:

"yareli has only one problem that is even worth mentioning" JUST FOR U, right?! skill 4 is so ridiculous it's a joke, skill 3 has a ridiculous "band-aid" to go crazy pressing 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333... I believe 1 is reasonable in crowd control, but that's about it.. Yareli is one of the worst warframes ever built so far, it's surreal how much it looks like they just put 4 random abilities on it and left it there, I won't even get into it because of the skills being so bad, Yareli is my warframe dream because I love water powers, but unfortunately it's garbage.

(Hydroid)

Grab some popcorn kids, the fireworks about to start.

Puddleboi and wetrag girl need an island getaway together where they can share their tears Friends Tv Reaction GIF

And is it just me or has enemy alert status been borked since the update? Seems like the entire map (or multiple large rooms) will randomly become alerted if 1 enemy smells a fart. Also, arbitrations still locked behind Angels quest.

2 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

if you do something after being warned you must accept the consequences when you dont listen and still do it. 

Or they could actually implement an actual solution that enforces their vision without outright punishing their players. They could make levels increase exponentially per 5 minute increments after a certain amount of time, so it's less and less feasible when you hit a certain mark of hours.

7 minutes ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

Or they could actually implement an actual solution that enforces their vision without outright punishing their players. They could make levels increase exponentially per 5 minute increments after a certain amount of time, so it's less and less feasible when you hit a certain mark of hours.

they probably should because people dont know how to exercise self control. 

7 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

because of group scaling. more places need group scaling. if flood is slower in a group its because people are ignoring the objective. everyone has to contribute.

Many game modes are faster solo, and have been for years. Less enemies in defense, faster capturing on interception. The downside is you have to do everything yourself.

Just now, EinheriarJudith said:

yes because zariman expanded the star chart. this happens anytime star chart is expanded. expect it to happen with duvuri if it expands the star chart.

Doesn't mean old, previously available content needs to be locked behind new content that is itself locked behind other content (The New War). DE can just as easily NOT lock arbitrations behind the Zariman nodes, and NOT include Zariman content in arbitrations until more people have a chance to complete the new content. Arbitrations could have just been left as they were (requiring the same, previous star chart nodes that they required for the past 3 years), and then could have been updated in a future game update. That would be better for everyone and wouldn't alienate older players from accessing content they already had access to before.

12 minutes ago, GhostFeng said:

Doesn't mean old, previously available content needs to be locked behind new content that is itself locked behind other content (The New War). DE can just as easily NOT lock arbitrations behind the Zariman nodes, and NOT include Zariman content in arbitrations until more people have a chance to complete the new content. Arbitrations could have just been left as they were (requiring the same, previous star chart nodes that they required for the past 3 years), and then could have been updated in a future game update. That would be better for everyone and wouldn't alienate older players from accessing content they already had access to before.

In order to access Arbitrations, players must have completed all nodes on the connected Star Chart

this rule is very clear. there is no issue with it either. when new content comes do it then go back to what you were doing. if you are an old player like myself, this is a non issue. zariman content was extremely fast to move through.

10 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Many game modes are faster solo, and have been for years. Less enemies in defense, faster capturing on interception. The downside is you have to do everything yourself.

didnt say there werent any. i said more needs it. PoE bounties need this, Fortuna Bounties need this. deimos iso vault needs it you still fight 1 NM in vault 1, 2 in vault 2, and 3 in vault 3 reguardless of group size. the spawn rate of enemies is also the same. 

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

In order to access Arbitrations, players must have completed all nodes on the connected Star Chart

this rule is very clear. there is no issue with it either. when new content comes do it then go back to what you were doing. if you are an old player like myself, this is a non issue. zariman content was extremely fast to move though.

Unless you either don't have time to start new quests, are waiting for newer friends that are just starting the game to catch up while helping them before starting new content (like myself), or just simply aren't interested in starting massive story quest lines right now. Either way, DE should be giving their players A CHOICE. Not forcing new content down their throats by locking previously available content.

"In order to access Arbitrations, players must have completed all nodes on the connected Star Chart"

I guess this was copied from the Player's Bible issued to you by DE? Who said that statement was law punishable by death if broken? Just because DE wants Arbitrations locked behind the star chart, doesn't mean it has to REMAIN LOCKED behind every single new node that DE decides to place there. They make the rules, they can decide if new content does or doesn't lock Arbitrations. And the point is, it's a slap in the face to any player that had access to Arbitrations before and now doesn't, for whatever reason that they may NOT WANT to be forced to complete new content immediately upon release.

Where, in game, are the alt fire weapon stats displayed for the Aeolak??

And why is it not displayed in the arsenal menu? Is this one of the 'discoverable' bits of information that are supposed to be 'rewarding' for the player to find? Totally not just lazy game design- it's intentional.

Kind of how the Sancti Castanas are still missing the same information in arsenal? Still haven't discovered that particular easter egg.

• Inner Might changes & fixes:

• Energy costs in the abilities screen will now reflect their new cost (0) when affected by Inner Might.

• Fixed an issue where Inner Might was being consumed without granting a free cast on numerous abilities.

• Fixed some abilities with no cost or special costs consuming Inner Might despite not benefitting from it.

• Fixed Inner Might activating and allowing infinite casting for most Warframe abilities in the Grendel Locator missions (which have Focus abilities disabled by default).

I'm not even sure if Brief Respite also works with this, but I'm just gonna say my piece again

Can you people at least address the issue about Brief Respite and Inner Might not interacting each other (0 Energy = No Shield Upon Ability Cast) especially to those people who loves going Zenurik especially that we don't have the ability to disable focus abilities

Dormizone is STILL showing as an uncompleted node on the steel path star chart. I bought the suite key thinking maybe that is what was needed to complete it. Nope. Still uncompleted.

So when you gonna fix it and give us our Steel Path Zariman rewards for completing the chart?

I once again don't understand why angels of zariman was released in such a S#&$ty, unfinished state. 6 hotfixes in and you still haven't fixed everything. Like, with each new "update" I see a lack of fixes for bugs that have been the game for years now. It's depressing at this point. I might end up quitting before the next content update in all honesty because I'm sick of the half assery. Y'all aren't working on a deadline schedule. I don't see the point of rushing things through when you don't have to. Host migration is STILL one of the biggest problems in the game. You have been "testing" dedicated servers for years now and instead of giving us an update on how THAT is going you are now trying to push for Cross play/Cross save? Seriously? Peer to Peer is NOT going to work at all when we have to worry about mobile users being host. 

You know how, in the options menu, you can select your region? Why does that not apply to matchmaking for missions? I shouldn't be connecting to people with 300+ping because the host is in Asia or Australia. 

There's also a huge problem regarding new players and giving them no direction after a certain very early game point. You don't teach them about mods or how they work properly, you don't explain to them how void fissures work (Still don't get why MR1-4 should have access to fissure missions when they probably don't even know how they work). That should have been fixed well before the angels of zariman. 

For every update you release DE, More problems follow with it. Can you please just take the time you need and work on fixing the bugs before doing anything else that's "new"? If that means new content takes another year or 2 to come out that's fine. Been waiting on diruvi for 3 years now anyway. Fix the bugs. 

Apart from the disregard to bug addressment, my only other gripe is the constant addition and removal of holiday cosmetics. Can ya stop removing them if you're gonna add them? Limited time should be "limited time to acquire them from the market". Like, I still have my candy cane scythe and jingle bell fists. Why can't I keep everything else? Especially the moustaches. You already made the code for them. Let me keep them. It won't "Break immersion" or anything. This game already has cartoonish antics tied to it with the bow and arrow ragdoll physics so don't even try to say it doesn't. 

But above all else, fix the bugs. 

hace 10 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed script error related to Limbo’s Banish. 

And thanks. I find it totally incredible that you have fixed 1 of the hundreds of bugs that Limbo has. In the best sense of the word. Since seriously you have so neglected Limbo that it makes me very happy that at least you have given him some love by fixing a small bug.

20 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

The Eximus being anti-cc is the worst mechanic they've ever come up with.

before the update the only eximus units i ever noticed were the frosts, and that was just because they could avoid a oneshot. Now theyre minibosses who require some effort to bonk, making your meatball more spicy. If you dont like enemies that resist your Map Nuke 9Billion just go to lower level worlds ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, are yall SURE that Gyre parts are dropping from the Zariman bounties? ive done at least 150 runs of the rank 2 bounty with no drop. It make-a me salty.

RNGesus hates me, and LOOTcifer is indifferent to my plight.

Archived