Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will they ever increase the focus limit?? Cause I feel it's way to little on the max focus daily. Considering the prices of the focus tree to unlock stuff.

Boomshakalaka.

Now when we are on the topic of focus limit. Shouln't there be an alternative to Eidolon fights? The reason I'm saying this is that I need the items the Eidolon drops. But the fight it'self and preparation is clunky as hell and unfun, none engaging, and boring fight af!
Not to mention it's

A. limited during the night cycle only.

B. not that easy to solo.

C. Hard to keep the damn lures allive, but also annoying to get the charge up. Just rework the Eidolon fight and focus more on the fight itself than this inconvenient mechanic called lures

D. Very limited  with warframes and loadout

21 minutes ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

Shouln't there be an alternative to Eidolon fights? The reason I'm saying this is that I need the items the Eidolon drops. But the fight it'self and preparation is clunky as hell and unfun, none engaging, and boring fight af!

I've soloed the first Eidolon fine, and it drops the shards for unlocking waybounds. That's the only drop you really need, everything else is just extra stuff. You don't really need the top meta stuff for the Teralyst asides from any non-Mote amp, either, but obviously the right tool for the job makes any job more time-efficient.

As for being boring, can't do much about that in Warframe in general I'm afraid

1 hour ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

The point is that people do not eat the content of schools in a single day my friend.

Have a nice day.

Sadly at high levels you cannot even level once without Eidolon thingies. I have, afair 375k standing. That's not enough for 400k skills, not mention 600k and way-bounds.

17 minutes ago, quxier said:

Sadly at high levels you cannot even level once without Eidolon thingies. I have, afair 375k standing. That's not enough for 400k skills, not mention 600k and way-bounds.

Didn't DE made normal shard worth 2.5k focus on Veilbreaker? I'm sure you have thousands of them already from many tridolon runs

Eidolons already are the alternative.

And if you take the time to learn how to do them they're easy to solo and keeping the Lures alive is trivial. If you want an easier time at it then just rank up Void Strike in Madurai and grab Trinity or take Protective Sling in Vazarin with Volt and go into pub Eidolon runs. Even if the other players aren't meta built you'll go through their shields fast enough while one Trinity/Protective Sling and a bit of attentiveness is all you need for the Lures to remain invulnerable. And if you do get a meta player in a squad you'll go through a tri cap in minutes.

3 hours ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

What mission after the new war?
Do you have the solo trinity build?

What mission after The New War? Zariman

Solo trinity build? Focus on efficiency to use abilities more often and duration to keep blessing DR and link longer, pretty much that

Blessing to heal lure, link to prevent magnetic proc when you have at least one vom linked. The rest is your weapon

There are plenty ways.

1. Just play and get XP with lenses

2. Eidolons which you don't like (fair enough)

3. AoZ Angel or Thrax farm, giving 15000 or 2500 focus each kill, which is plenty and you get standing and stuff too

4. ESO

As for the cap it's most probably the same case as syndicates standing. It's a long term and passive investment that supposedly should take a long period of time to complete. And you are provided a way to do it bypassing the cap completely. You just don't like it and it's pretty much not on DE.

I think the focus cap is fine really. The really strong things from a school doesn't take THAT long to unlock if you're diligent about using the cap you actually have.

3 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

There are plenty ways.

1. Just play and get XP with lenses

2. Eidolons which you don't like (fair enough)

3. AoZ Angel or Thrax farm, giving 15000 or 2500 focus each kill, which is plenty and you get standing and stuff too

4. ESO

As for the cap it's most probably the same case as syndicates standing. It's a long term and passive investment that supposedly should take a long period of time to complete. And you are provided a way to do it bypassing the cap completely. You just don't like it and it's pretty much not on DE.

Adaro stealth/sleep runs are also incredibly effective if you are okay with doing them. Probably faster than all of those things when done right aside from good eidolon hunts.

Cap is determined by MR, like others have said.  Unless they changed it recently, eidolon shards of all kinds go past the daily cap.  I know normal shards offer focus now, which they didn't use to.

I agree that having eidolon hunts on a timer sucks.  I want to play on my schedule, not the game's.  If they'd eternalism their way into letting people hunt whenever they had time, with some kind of cap on hunts so you could still only get so many an hour and not break too much, it would be much more player friendly.  Not having a cap on hunts wouldn't bother me, but many would moan about something something crashing the arcane market.

Grinding focus is definitely a chore, but there's faster ways around it.  Look up a savage silence focus farm build.  It's still tedious, but it doesn't take as long.

On 2022-09-24 at 11:21 PM, Boomshakalaka. said:

Will they ever increase the focus limit??

When the Game gets power creeped even harder then Yeah... sure...maybe...

Shouln't there be an alternative to Eidolon fights?

Isn't that what the Focus Lenses Are ?

The reason I'm saying this is that I need the items the Eidolon drops. But the fight it'self and preparation is clunky as hell and unfun, none engaging, and boring fight af!
Not to mention it's

A. limited during the night cycle only.

B. not that easy to solo.

C. Hard to keep the damn lures allive, but also annoying to get the charge up. Just rework the Eidolon fight and focus more on the fight itself than this inconvenient mechanic called lures

D. Very limited  with warframes and loadout

In Short.... Eidolon Suck...

Nobody has the Balls to Admit that because Eidolons are also the most Rewarding Content in Warframe.... But If you Take Away The Unlimited Focus Gains and Arcane Energize then Nobody would Be Doing them....

This is why Eidolons became a Ghost Town after Scarlet Spear.... If You Had to Judge Boss Fights by their Merits alone Then Eidolons are among The Worst of them, right Up There with Vay Hek and The Archon's....

12 hours ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

What mission after the new war?

Probably Void Cascade... Thrax Enemies give 2.5K Focus Per Kill and they Spawn ALOT in Void Cascade....

On 2022-09-26 at 2:43 PM, Lutesque said:

When the Game gets power creeped even harder then Yeah... sure...maybe...

Isn't that what the Focus Lenses Are ?

In Short.... Eidolon Suck...

Nobody has the Balls to Admit that because Eidolons are also the most Rewarding Content in Warframe.... But If you Take Away The Unlimited Focus Gains and Arcane Energize then Nobody would Be Doing them....

This is why Eidolons became a Ghost Town after Scarlet Spear.... If You Had to Judge Boss Fights by their Merits alone Then Eidolons are among The Worst of them, right Up There with Vay Hek and The Archon's....

Probably Void Cascade... Thrax Enemies give 2.5K Focus Per Kill and they Spawn ALOT in Void Cascade....

Thanks!

On 2022-09-26 at 2:43 PM, Lutesque said:

Look, I'm not the greatest fan of Eidolon Hunts I did them a few times to experience them and then shelved them because they're kind of tedious solo. However, if you remove the good rewards from any content in the game just about no one would be doing them, so it's not really saying anything. Eidolons might actually survive it better than most content because it has a fairly active community that just does it for the sake of seeing how fast they can go

Archived