Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #165

[DE]Megan

1adede09342231df97211e21eb303e8d.jpg

Tenno!

Double, double toil and trouble, it’s time for another Devstream! Join us on October 28th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe as the team showcases more of Echoes of Veilbreaker and what’s to come in November. We’ve got lots to chat about in our 2nd last Devstream of 2022!

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself an Amp Arcane Adapter!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, October 28th at 2 p.m ET!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself an Amp Arcane Adapter!

Oh that arcane thing. Can't recall if that is a disappointing reward or a good one. 

28th was probably the most predictable date for a devstream, would have loved to see a changeup and have a spooky October 31st dev stream oh well.

Necramechs in normal missions? If so finally! felt like forever since it was initially announced. That or there is going to be void titleset missions added to railjack and necramechs still won't be usable in normal missions. Either way I have a feeling it will be incredibly restrictive. 

And even longer for tons of other things that we haven't gotten any update on . . . Like Archwings becoming better in railjack and archwing missions being removed.

Also can't wait to hear more about AOE changes, ammo changes and kahl changes. I would love for my trusty akarius to actually be useable again and not be kept as trash like it is right now. Along with not having to spend over an hour in Kahl's missions. Likewise having too many strats being invalidated due to damage attenuation.

If this is true, Im gonna have a blast confusing new players about why there is a giant corncob making regirock sounds murdering everything in the map.

Either that or its just a void-proxima, which would also be nice but dissapointing.

Edit: Also that  moa looks strange, it along with the area around it are completely greyed out with 0 color. perhaps it got corrupted with some wierd duviri energy? o_O

I have a few questions:

- How does CERT process for consoles work? i.e. What differentiates hotfixes that need CERT and those that don't?
- Is there any plan to rework the storyline from Awakening upto The New Strange?
I recently closely watched someone play the game from the begining and noticed there are continuity errors, some things that are straight up lies and story gaps. Ex: Alad V starts talking to you during Second dream, but at that point you have no idea who he is.
- Is there any plan to rework Dormizone or invest time into developing a Hideout system such as:

Archived