Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some overshadowed weapons you think would make good contenders for a Genesis Incarnon?

Zahnrad

Kompressa ~ 

Okay Kompressa isn't even that bad except that it really sucks vs. Guardian Eximus.. I had to stack stats so crazily to make it work well though that I frequently get complaints from console players about lag though because it fires several hundred bubbles per second lol

I want the transformation mode to make the bubbles really pop!

I've thought about this since the last thread a bit more, and here are my ideas. First, I think at a certain point, that could easy slot in new weapons into the weekly rotation, at some point, once the cycle has repeated a few times (meaning some people will already have all the Adapters, even if they have used them on multiple variations). 

Tigris: I'd really like to see the Tigris family get an Incarnon. I always thought it was interesting they used the Tigris Prime in the Duviri teaser. Also its still a decent weapon, but it used to be the king of shotguns and the meta. How I perceive the current second Gen Incarnons, is about old powerful weapons, outdated, reliving their glory days. So Tigris fits that completely. Like whatever the change, if Tigris Prime was the new best Shotgun in the game, I think that would be dope. Side note, Sobek could be considered, but I would rather we eventually get a Kuva Sobek. 

Sybaris: I think Sybaris is a really interesting weapon, that has fallen by the wayside a bit. Due to its nature, as well as its stats, and the competition around it and the game its in. I think anything that would breath life into it could be really interesting. 

Talons: Likewise, one of the more interesting weapons, bit niche, could be interesting to see an Incarnon form in. I think we have enough weapons that are super powerful, might be more fun to making some of the more interesting weapons, more "viable". 

Gunsen: I sometimes forget that the Gunsen was the first Warfan that we got in 2017. Could be a really interesting pick to get Incarnon treatment. 

Attica: I always like the feel and sound of this gun, so having an enhanced version. Plus some of the other bowguns have gotten Prime versions, so Attica having a boost this way could be nice. 

Snipetron: We don't have any Incarnon Snipers, so I would like to see one. 

Veidt: Its a cool sounding weapon, that could be fun. 

Boar: Don't have enough Incarnon shotguns. 

Daikyu: I am just really curious to see how this would work and function. We will have a few Incarnon bows, but... Daikyu, is like... I would hope they maintain the longer charge, but also add in some sort new aspect to that. Side note, Opticor could be fun, but kind of like the Sobek, I would rather see a Tenet Opticor. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Snipetron: We don't have any Incarnon Snipers, so I would like to see one.

I'm curious if DE will even do the Snipetron. It's been years so I may have gotten confused, but I think they stated that the Snipetron (and its variant) are no longer canon and it was replaced by the Lanka in lore.

Reason being, the Snipetron actually fires bullets which DE didn't think fit the Corpus and replaced it with the Lanka that uses a energy based projectile instead.

5 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'm curious if DE will even do the Snipetron. It's been years so I may have gotten confused, but I think they stated that the Snipetron (and its variant) are no longer canon and it was replaced by the Lanka in lore.

Reason being, the Snipetron actually fires bullets which DE didn't think fit the Corpus and replaced it with the Lanka that uses a energy based projectile instead.

Yes thats partially accurate, but its a bit muddled. They even temporarily remove the Snieptron IIRC from the game, but they re-added it. The Lanka and Snieptron do share the same visual model, but they behave differently. DE also arguably loosened up their restrictions over such things somewhat (well energy and railgun tech based are also a bit vague). 

• Like 1

Can't believe I forgot about this but. ANY of the weapons with a Harkonar weapon skin. For no reason other than the fact it's my favourite set of weapon skins in the game and I'd love to get more use out of them, or for more of these skins to be made.

Pics for reference (they look bad with default colors but really pop off when customised. Shame the armor/syandana doesn't work like these)

Spoiler

tDiVesH.jpg

IwtP2G2.jpg

PN0uho9.jpg

hM6fOna.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Ah, the eargasm weapons.

As much as I'd love Tiberon to get Incarnon, DE likely can't overcome the challenge of having the alt fire do multiple things.

I can think of a few ways to get around it.

1. Put Incarnon as a fourth option on the Tiberon Prime (this seems the most silly and probably would never happen)
  2. Hold alt fire instead of tap to change to Incarnon
  3. Incarnon can only be accessed when the meter is full and alt fire forces it into Incarnon
  4. Requires Aiming + Alt Fire (this would still allow you to change fire types while not aiming)

49 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I can think of a few ways to get around it.

1. Put Incarnon as a fourth option on the Tiberon Prime (this seems the most silly and probably would never happen)
  2. Hold alt fire instead of tap to change to Incarnon
  3. Incarnon can only be accessed when the meter is full and alt fire forces it into Incarnon
  4. Requires Aiming + Alt Fire (this would still allow you to change fire types while not aiming)

The fourth option looks the best to, although I'd switch it around.

That said, I don't believe DE would put the effort into doing that just for Tiberon P. ☹️

Edited by (PSN)Sentiel

41 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Sonicor because reasons

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Incarnon mode: Increased effective range by 100%. Enemies are primed and explode for 400% weapon damage on impact with other enemies, objects, or surroundings.

V3ZOI9N.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nexecute said:

Incarnon Broken War - Passively slows the turning speed of enemies within 6m. Attacks from behind deal extra damage and ignore all defences (since you shouldn't have to waste time priming in addition to flanking). Kills from behind restore energy (needs utility since there will be way better clear weapons).

Hear me out. How about, having Broken War be fixed into War when Incarnon mode activates?

For me personally:

Spoiler
  • Sobek
  • Harpak
  • Hikou
  • Spira
  • Baza
  • Argonak
  • The login weapons (Zenith, etc.)
  • Supra
  • Quanta / Mutalist Quanta
  • Snipetron/Lanka (any sniper, really, as there's none atm)
  • The akimbo versions of current incarnons (Aklex/Aklato)
  • Kohmak/Twin Kohmak
  • Athodai
  • Quatz
  • Gammacor
  • Dual Razza
  • Tekko
  • Volnus / Arca Titron
  • Scindo
  • Fragor
  • Tipedo
  • Hirudo / Obex / Kogake
  • Dakra
  • Boltace / Ohma
  • Scoliac / Lecta

There's lots of possibilities.

TWIN GRADAKA INCARN BOOIIIII

Ahem

My actual serious list:

-Twin Grakata
- Tigris family
- Boar family
- Twin Kohm 
- Mutalist Cernos (big bias especially since that thing is amazing when you invest in it seriously)
- Rubico family
- Perigale 
-Zymos
- Pox 
- Ballistica family
- Embolist
- Afuris family 
-Scindo Family
- Silva and Aegis family
- Arca Titron
- Pathocyst 
- Sarofang