Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.3

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, --RV--Skrilljada said:

Fix operator camera desync bug...after reviving going from frame to operator turns your camera different ways. Next time you revive it turns other way..sometimes it fixes itself. Really annoying.

This really needs to be addressed.

It's so annoying when playing kullervo with unairu, and when you eventually get 1 shot and revive with operator kills, the camera goes all wonky every time you transference. This is compounded by the fact that collective curse is your main stagger cc and has directional requirements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BionicFreak said:

Not gonna lie, I was hoping Wisp Prime would have something extra special added to her.

With all due respect, if you expected exceptionalism just because she's your favourite frame then that's your own fault for inventing something to get hyped over. Why would Wisp Prime have been different to other Primes? Prime is a long-established Variant type with long-established Variant distinctions. 

1 hour ago, TeeMeunTsundere said:

@[DE]Taylor @[DE]Momaw Is this bug or intended ?

I can confirm this bug is also happening on her Prime Coven skin. Her scalf is now part of her Helmet instead of her Prime Details. 

V3BrmdH.png

NZ3ENPe.png

I would like to add to this issue that the material of her Prime Details on her Coven skin is not consistent. Her Upper Body gains a metallic/glossy material that matches the Coven Helmet, but the legs retain the faded appearance of her default Prime skin:

ReF56K5.png

Edited by 3mptylord
  • Like 2

Any information regarding operator bugs? there is a real nasty one where exiting your warframe will turn your head 90 degrees and entering back will again turn it 90 degrees in the opposite direction, this effect can stack multiple times making it borderline impossible to use your operator as you send your projectiles/void dash in a random direction, sometimes completely behind you. If you correct yourself in operator then you have to re-correct yourself when you go back to your warframe, and it is incredibly disorienting especially since there's a lot of visual noise in warframe as it is, and you're often using your operator in the fray of things. It seems to happen to an entire lobby if it happens to a single person as well host or client share the same fate; the bug seems to occur when players are downed. 

Operator lockout is also really egregious on sevagoth, especially if he happens to go down, as his downed state conflicts heavily with unairu's "last gasp" passive. operator lockout seems to be more frequent when there's a more latent connection to host, lag=lockout and it's been really bad lately

51 minutes ago, TeeMeunTsundere said:

Prime Detail on the chest is missing. And now the missing Prime Detail on the chest is now a part of her Default Prime Helmet and the Default Prime Helmet is missing its effect on her head

I'm sorry, your pictures do not make it very clear what you are asking for because you have significantly changed the appearance of the frame between them.

You're asking for the "scarf" part of the Prime Helmet to be part of the Prime Body instead? But that would cause horrendous clipping with the other Wisp helmets that have scarves built into them...

• Like 3

Just now, [DE]Momaw said:

I'm sorry, your pictures do not make it very clear what you are asking for because you have significantly changed the appearance of the frame between them.

You're asking for the "scarf" part of the Prime Helmet to be part of the Prime Body instead? But that would cause horrendous clipping with the other Wisp helmets that have scarves built into them...

I literally created the post right now, it shows better as a video.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The upper chest portion of Wisp Prime has always - until literally this last hotfix here - always been a part of the main body and so went really well with different helmets like the Dex. Now the prime helmet removes everything from the shoulders down leaving an awkwardly out-of-place cloth segment on her stomach and absolutely nothing near the shoulders except an excess of gold veins surrounding the secondary colour slot. As someone who doesn't own tennogen I can't comment on those, but the ornamentation added something I was really looking forward to in Prime Details on the Dex skin. Now that it's suddenly attached to the prime helmet all that new work is gone and her shoulders look horribly bare.

Hoping this gets reverted, because this reply is really strange to see after a week of her being out. The upper cloth was part of her design and now it's not, and that's what we're asking about.

EDIT - Before Hotfix

Spoiler

3p5FRIj.jpg

After Hotfix

Spoiler

1XV1O6m.jpg

Looks so awkwardly bare and the colour channels are horrible on the upper body compared to before.

Edited by Dragoon
Images with proof in same position pre- and post-hotfix
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Hoping this gets reverted, because this reply is really strange to see after a week of her being out. The upper cloth was part of her design and now it's not, and that's what we're asking about.

Yea, Hope they revert them back to what it was. From what we've tried with most helmets it fits well without issue and now the upper part of her is just feels empty now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Not the entire scarf, just the frontal leathery/metallic "sheet" that looks like a frontal scarf. It was part of the Prime Details before this patch, but it was moved to be part of the Prime Helmet in this exact patch. It's highlighted here:

Spoiler

9GUX4Le.png

Without this piece as part of the Prime Details, other helmets have a very strange transition to the body, as shown in the image bellow. This piece helped to make a better transition. Please consider reverting this piece as part of the Prime Details instead of moving it to the Prime Helmet.

Spoiler

fzW5G6J.png

• Like 3

I won't stop asking for it : give back drifter previous/next ability on controller. Just let us bind any keyboard options to our controllers please. Let us use our controllers as we intend, it is annoying to not be able to do things that could simply be done if the controller was a controller shaped keyboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The issue is that prior to the latest hotfix: the cowl/scarf was part of the Prime Details/Prime Body. This latest hotfix has moved the cowl/scarf to the Prime Helmet. The change was undocumented, but even if it had been documented - feedback so far in this thread (and in newly posted threads) is that the change is unwanted. 

I was using Coven w/ Prime Details and the Coven Helmet (which comes with a collar) and the cowl/scarf looked great with Coven Helmet's Collar. We've had a week of this "horrendous clipping" but I don't recall seeing any clipping, and a quick search of the forums doesn't show any reports/complaints about there having been clipping.

I would speculate that DE always intended for the cowl to be part of the helmet and that the release version was an accident - but we've been enjoying the accident for a week now. Please follow the guidance of Bob Ross and preserve your happy accident (i.e. the release version) and revert the current version. 

EDIT:

I neglected to take a picture of Prime Coven before this update, but another user has provided before and active pictures of this hotfix (without the "noise" of extra attachments):

34 minutes ago, (PSN)bantasaurusJM said:

Hope this gets changed back too or becomes a separate option if possible, thought I’d show a picture of the changes for reference, here’s a before:
lDwP94N.jpegAfter:
Iu8yXWa.jpeg

Edited by 3mptylord
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, starpursuer said:

No mention of the crit changes for certain abilities?

Previous hotfix. (The one before last, to be specific.)

Edited by iPathos
Clarification on which "previous" was meant

Thank you for the hotfix!

Still no word on possible synergy with Voruna and the rest of her abilities? With Ulfrun's Endurance being released and being able to stay almost infinitely in Ulfrun's Descent, tied with the fact that Voruna can't cast Helminth abilities in Ulfrun's Descent, Lycath's Hunt becomes useless as she has no way of proc'ing it, despite being able to build it's duration up rather easily.

Can you also continue to look into Excalibur Umbra's Transference passive? There are still a myriad of problems that disrupt gameplay to a severe degree. This is includes the removal of buffs, ally buffs and toggleable abilities upon Transference back into Umbra (only excluding Exalted Blade), teleporting to Umbra's location after traveling a distance with Void Sling (instead of to the Operator's new location), and nonfunctionality with the Naramon Focus tree. These things are extremely detrimental to Umbra's ability to be used and be effective in gameplay.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 3mptylord said:

Should I be bumping bug reports every patch they haven't been fixed?

Depends on how game breaking they are. If it's something that's seemingly being overlooked and affects gameplay, by all means do so. If it's just visual stuff, maybe hold off to every 3-5 updates.

• Like 1

Can you please fix warframes being locked to place in Duviri ? Thisis triggered by various means but most consistent goes as follows :

- Fight Kullervo as Drifter.

- At start of stage 3 use Transference Surge.

- Kill shadowy things, cutscene of Kullervo getting stabbed plays.

- You will be as drifter again once animation ends. Transference surge either gets nullified or runs out of time.

- Every time you will play as your warframe, you will be stuck to place. Animation of running on place will play. Only way to move is bulletjump. This happens either in undercroft or when using transference surge again.

- This bug ends once you cross portal during wyrm boss fight.

It also sometimes happens after using revive or last gasp ability, but harder to reproducte it that way. Needless to say that if your warframe, which is basically glass cannon hit and run unit in lot of cases gets immobilized you will have hard time finishing mission. Last time I resorted to fininshing undecroft as drifter with Klamora amp which was doable but not pretty.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, VladYvhv said:

Here's a game breaking bug that we've not heard any feedback on. Just more reports of them not working. One person even posted a video. On-Call Kuva Grattler Liches Don't Work.

"Gamebreaking" isn't the word I'd use, but it's certainly an inconvenience (since we have the option to use other crew or converted nemeses). I'm unsure if I've got a Grattler Lich converted, but I'll have a look when I get home and subsequently weigh in within the thread if so.

4 hours ago, Drftingcloud said:

This really needs to be addressed.

It's so annoying when playing kullervo with unairu, and when you eventually get 1 shot and revive with operator kills, the camera goes all wonky every time you transference. This is compounded by the fact that collective curse is your main stagger cc and has directional requirements.

4 hours ago, CorruptedDragynSlayer said:

Any information regarding operator bugs? there is a real nasty one where exiting your warframe will turn your head 90 degrees and entering back will again turn it 90 degrees in the opposite direction, this effect can stack multiple times making it borderline impossible to use your operator as you send your projectiles/void dash in a random direction, sometimes completely behind you. If you correct yourself in operator then you have to re-correct yourself when you go back to your warframe, and it is incredibly disorienting especially since there's a lot of visual noise in warframe as it is, and you're often using your operator in the fray of things. It seems to happen to an entire lobby if it happens to a single person as well host or client share the same fate; the bug seems to occur when players are downed. 

Operator lockout is also really egregious on sevagoth, especially if he happens to go down, as his downed state conflicts heavily with unairu's "last gasp" passive. operator lockout seems to be more frequent when there's a more latent connection to host, lag=lockout and it's been really bad lately

Unsure if CorruptedDragynSlayer is describing the exact same issue, but it has been addressed--in this thread, even.

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:
5 hours ago, --RV--Skrilljada said:

Fix operator camera desync bug...after reviving going from frame to operator turns your camera different ways. Next time you revive it turns other way..sometimes it fixes itself. Really annoying.

This is on our radar but unfortunately it requires a Code fix, meaning a Cert build. With that said, we will still keep looking for a way to patch this that is hotfixable. 🤞

So, look forward to it in the next non-hotfix patch.

5 hours ago, TeeMeunTsundere said:

@[DE]Taylor @[DE]Momaw Is this bug or intended ?

Prime Detail on the chest is missing. And now the missing Prime Detail on the chest is now a part of her Default Prime Helmet and the Default Prime Helmet is missing its effect on her head

Please just be a bug or something. I don't like the prime detail on her chest being tied to her default helm. It looks so good with tennogen.

• Like 2