Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.5

[DE]Danielle

Happy TennoCon week, everyone! The team is buzzing with anticipation for the big day on the 26th and we can’t wait to see you. This Hotfix tackles a couple of things we wanted to get out before Saturday, including the Anku Incarnon changes that were mentioned in last week’s Hotfix. See you soon!

Incarnon Changes & Fixes: 

• Added clarification to Anku’s Incarnon Form description and function. Now, successful slide attacks grant +3 Range and inflict guaranteed Bleed Status Procs for all attacks for 6s. 
    • Previously, the Anku’s Incarnon form would increase the bias towards Slash damage, but the result was not as impactful as we hoped. Now, this has been replaced with guaranteed Bleed Procs.
    • While making this change, we found that all melee attacks following a Slide Attack were able to maintain the Incarnon buff (instead of just the intended Slide attack), so long as the attack animations were uninterrupted. We have fixed this issue and incorporated this functionality as a 6s timer, to better facilitate this unintentional, but obviously desirable interaction. So overall, the mechanic is now much more comprehensible and achievable!
    • Added clarification: Some may have noticed that after last week’s Hotfix the description had been changed, but not the functionality - which is now live! 
  • Increased Anku’s Evolution II damage buffs for the Edge of Justice and Guardian’s Promise upgrades from +20 to +50. 
  • Updated Angstrum’s Incarnon Form description to specify that “direct hits” charge Transmutation, as per the change that went out in last week’s Hotfix. 
  • Fixed the Gammacor Incarnon not clearing its charges when reverting back to its non-Incarnon form. 

Changes: 

• Added design credit to community fan artist Illusive19 in the Nihil Recall Glyph’s description. 

Optimizations: 

• Fixed performance issues (frequent stuttering and a gradual increase in GPU-load) in DirectX 12 playing in Open Landscapes. 
    • An automatic rebuilding of the DirectX 12 shader cache will occur over the first few missions, which will cause similar performance issues to occur. But it should remedy itself once the cache is rebuilt. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed Emote Wheel popping up when trying to swap to Fishing or Conservation gear on SteamDeck. 
  • Fixed being unable to exit out of recovering the Paragrimm’s Tomes on SteamDeck. 
  • Fixed cursor remaining on screen while recovering the Paragrimm’s Tomes on SteamDeck. 
  • Fixed Titania remaining in Razorwing form during the extraction animation if triggered as Operator. 
  • Fixed the Warframe selection UI in the second stage of The Duviri Paradox Quest lingering on screen after choosing to return to Orbiter from the pause menu. 
  • Fixed the Shockwave Dojo Decoration being invisible and non-interactive after it has finished building.  
  • Fixed a wall in the Host’s Landing Craft in the Drifter Camp having no collision and appearing low-res to invited Clients.
  • Fixed several script errors related to Transference in the Undercroft in the first stage of The Duviri Paradox Quest. To prevent further issues, Transference is now disabled during this Quest stage. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Garv in the Cambion Drift Bounties. 
  • Fixed interacting with your pet in the Dormizone causing them to freeze in place. 
  • Fixed getting stuck infinitely loading in Deck 12. 
  • Fixed Scyto Raknoid jumping into the ceiling and out of the arena in the “Sneaky Sabotage” Break Narmer mission. 
  • Fixed the teleport volumes in the new player tutorial stage of The Duviri Paradox Quest  sending players back to the beginning of the course. 

Click here for the Known Issues List

Edited by [DE]Taylor
formatting fix
  • Like 23

The link in the in game console is still not working.  This time it showed briefly in the browser and it seems that the URL you are using is being redirected to the base Duviri release page instead of to this location.  It looks to me this is a website redirection issue, not an issue with the link posted into the orbiter's console.  I'm guessing there was a generic redirect rule put in place that isn't working any more.

This issue is showing up on the Steam built in browser which I believe is based off chrome.

UPDATE:

I was able to get Steam's browser to give up the initial URL.  The orbital's console is passing:

https://www.warframe.com/updates/pc/33-6-5?gameplat=1&utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=game&utm_campaign=game_2023&steam=1

which the web server is redirecting to:

https://www.warframe.com/updates/pc/33-0-0

Which is weird since if I copy and paste the link above into a new browser tab, it works, but if I click on the link in the orbital console it doesn't...

Edited by The_Android
New URL info.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Incarnon Changes & Fixes: 

• Added clarification to Anku’s Incarnon Form description and function. Now, successful slide attacks grant +3 Range and inflict guaranteed Bleed Status Procs for all attacks for 6s. 

s2zxn.png

If you know, you know.

• Like 4

hace 4 minutos, XHADgaming dijo:

I thought it was fixed already? Was it not?

Update 33.6 (2023-07-27)

• Fixed Latron’s Incarnon Mode not benefiting from the Double Tap Augment Mod

Not at all! They thought they fixed it but it's still not fixed. In fact, it is worse than at the beginning (because now the buffo that the mod gives is not even shown in the HUD)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, AJAL8000 said:

Not at all! They thought they fixed it but it's still not fixed. In fact, it is worse than at the beginning (because now the buffo that the mod gives is not even shown in the HUD)

Found this thread confirming that you are right, 14 responses and no DE reply yet.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Happy TennoCon week, everyone! The team is buzzing with anticipation for the big day on the 26th and we can’t wait to see you. This Hotfix tackles a couple of things we wanted to get out before Saturday, including the Anku Incarnon changes that were mentioned in last week’s Hotfix. See you soon!

Optimizations: 

• Fixed performance issues (frequent stuttering and a gradual increase in GPU-load) in DirectX 12 playing in Open Landscapes. 
    • An automatic rebuilding of the DirectX 12 shader cache will occur over the first few missions, which will cause similar performance issues to occur. But it should remedy itself once the cache is rebuilt. 

Click here for the Known Issues List

Yes, cannot wait for Tennocon, another stay up all night session on the way, another year of things to look at then sleep later. :sleep:

I've had this problem for a few hotfixes now stuttering now and then.

I'm not sure if this is a memory leak or something else, I have 16 gig of RAM and after Warframe has been running for a time the motherboard RAM memory increases to crazy levels.

This is before I start Warframe. 1.Warframe_NOT_Running.png     This is after Warframe has been running a while.  2.Warframe_Running.png   

Computer specs. 

Spoiler

Computer Type    ACPI x64-based PC
Operating System    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate   [I'll be upgrading Windows in the coming months]
OS Service Pack    Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer    11.0.9600.19596
DirectX    DirectX 11.1
-------------------------------------------------
CPU Properties    
CPU Type    QuadCore Intel Core i5-3570K, 4200 MHz (42 x 100)
CPU Alias    Ivy Bridge-DT
CPU Stepping    E1/L1/N0/P0
Instruction Set    x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AES
Original Clock    3400 MHz
Min / Max CPU Multiplier    16x / 63x
Motherboard Name    ASRock Z77 Extreme4  (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset    Intel Panther Point Z77, Intel Ivy Bridge
System Memory    16336 MB  (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Memory Bus Properties    
Bus Type    Dual DDR3 SDRAM
Bus Width    128-bit
DRAM:FSB Ratio    20:3
Real Clock    667 MHz (DDR)
Effective Clock    1333 MHz
Bandwidth    21333 MB/s
Memory Module Properties    
Module Name    Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M2B1600C9
Serial Number    None
Module Size    4 GB (2 ranks, 8 banks)
Module Type    Unbuffered DIMM
Memory Type    DDR3 SDRAM
Memory Speed    DDR3-1333 (667 MHz)
Module Width    64 bit
Video Adapter    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  (6 GB)
Video Adapter Properties    
Device Description    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Adapter String    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
BIOS String    Version90.16.42.0.bc
Chip Type    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
DAC Type    Integrated RAMDAC
Driver Provider    NVIDIA
Memory Size    6 GB

I'm at a loss to know why, not sure if it's related but I get stutters if I've been playing awhile.

• Like 2

I still see no fixes to many old bugs like
mag, mirage and mesa locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons),
ash's 4 showing wrong numbers,
slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing,
waypoints(not just in duviri), codex/simulacrum scans,
yareli bugs,
exalts being unmodded in duviri(and even if that's not a bug, that's a very bad feature that isn't explained anywhere).

Edited by Megazawr
spelling and formatting
  • Like 4

Is anyone else having problems logging in after the update? Everything was working fine yesterday, but after updating, when I try to login it keeps trying to connect for a couple of minutes after I give it my password then invariably tells me to "check my information" (my password has not been changed and I am pretty sure it is the correct one).