Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There have never been Warframe Skins exclusive to Supporter Packs sold for IRL Currency, the Heirloom Skins shouldn't be the start of it, specially since we are celebrating 10 years of Warframe

Roble_Viejo

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Time limited too. Only available until the end of the year.

Jzz9azu.png

This is what i meant about deluxe skin comparison abck then. years ago deluxe skins released once in a while and only available for a short time before removed purchasability in several updates after. DE reverted that sale scheme and just reintroduced all the deluxe skins in sale.

To think DE actually regressed ot what they were like 5 or more years ago just ironic.

Edited by Xsoskeleton
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

with the recent sellings of incarnon adapters

I don't really have a problem with incarnon being sold for plat since you can still earn them by playing, it's just like buying an already built weapon, you can still farm for it if you want. But with these skins, you don't have any choice, not even the choice to buy only Frost or Mag. Being a Frost main since day one I'm feeling extremely disappointed seeing such a beautiful skin locked behind an actual paywall, a very high one

10 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

That's not that bad, it's not like they're only available for plat - you can still earn them through playing the game.

But time-limited cash-only skins? Very bad idea.

I fully agree with you

• Like 2

you could actually cut the cost of the bundle in half by just removing the regal aya that not everyone wants or needs. I shouldn't have to buy regal aya just to get skins. 
You have regal aya priced at $40 for 6 by itself.  
The celestial heirloom collection is $70.

This bundle could be $30 if you didn't make it so we had to buy regal aya that,again,not everyone wants or needs, just to get the two skins.

Please make a bundle without the regal aya and the price adjusted for it.

Even by a this is mostly a regal aya bundle standard, you can get 7 REGAL AYA in the dedicated $40 regal aya bundle (instead of 2x $20 bundles). Not that i'm asking you to correct that, i'm asking you to not make players buy regal aya if they want the skins.

Need a bundle with plat removed too, it's worth around $35 (estimation based off 2x $20 bundles with 370 plat each and adjusted to make 600p which evens out to roughly $35) and I don't want plat, I want the skins. Why can't you understand that padding bundles pushes away customers? I don't want and can't use the padding like regal aya and plat. I WANT THE SKINS, I will spend money on them, but don't make me buy stuff I have no use for I can get elsewhere on the site in different bundles.
I want the skin bundle for the SKINS.

Give me a bundle with the heirloom collection, not a regal aya + plat with some skins collection. The bundles are currently plat and regal aya dominant in terms of cost based on plat cost and regal aya cost.

Edited by wizardeiges
  • Like 30

Wow I was certain these wouldn't actually be time limited at the very least but they are.
And the way they went on about how much the skins meant to them on stage?
Absolutely Disgusting that they'd treat them like this if they actually meant half of what they said. Even if they didn't, it's disgusting all the same.

On top of the pack being more expensive than a triple-A game which should NEVER be the case for stuff like this. The two skins together should at most cost 10$ and not have all this extra fluff that no one cares about to inflate the price. I might actually buy them if they were priced fairly. But this is just completely shameless whale-fishing BS.

This is the most predatory the game's been since... well I was gonna say the pet color slot machine they removed, but I almost forgot how bad regal aya packs are and that they tried to justify not having plat in those while keeping them the same price as the previous system. Really sad to see Warframe degrading like this.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 13

Just now, Sasorika said:
  •   Guys, start breaking down these things before complaining.

2 Skins , 165p each = 18€
600p = 30€
6 aya´s = 18€

_____

66€ 

Color Palette  = 70p =5€ 

all the extras inside  that pack....

I say sounds fair.

Source:
https://www.warframe.com/buyplatinum

It doesn't sound fair at all when you can get platinum by simply playing the game and Regal Aya is in the pack just to inflate the price. Being time limited also isn't fair at all, especially for cosmetics. Giving the choice of getting the skins and the skins only (for real money) would be much fairer.

• Like 7

hace 7 minutos, Sasorika dijo:
  •   Guys, start breaking down these things before complaining.

600p = 30€
6 aya´s = 18€

_____

66€ 

Color Palette  = 70p =5€ 

I say sounds fair.

Source:

Ok rich boy. In case you didn't notice, the only important thing here are the skins, nobody cares about the other things for an extra 20-30 dollars.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, Sasorika said:
  • Guys, start breaking down these things before complaining.

If DE broke the bundle up so you could just buy what you wanted at a reasonable price, I'd be fine with it. It's the fact that it's bloated with stuff I don't want driving the price up that irks me. I don't want the Mag skin, I don't want the regal aya, the emotes or icons, any of that. I'm just interested in the Frost skin, but I won't buy it if I have to buy all the stuff I don't want and won't use with it.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Sasorika said:

600p = 30€
6 aya´s = 18€

_____

66€ 

Color Palette  = 70p =5€ 

I say sounds fair.

Source:

I want one skin and no Regal Aya and I'm not paying $70.

• Like 8

This is blatant whale-hunting with FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) tactics...

If DE are gonna do this, this should make slots buyable with nightwave creds, and remove that "mandatory" investment for a full switch for cosmetic whale-hunting.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Sasorika said:

600p = 30€
6 aya´s = 18€

_____

66€ 

Color Palette  = 70p =5€ 

I say sounds fair.

Source:

okay then, waiting for you to gift it to me if its not a big issue as you claim it is, i'll spend the money buying 2-3 games insted.

• Like 4

100% agreed. 
Personally, my biggest gripes are with the price inflation, as the addition of Regal Aya boosts the price of the bundle by about 40€/$ without giving an option to purchase it without in case you don't need any, and the time-limited nature of the bundle.
DE has never done something so expensive and so time limited since the original Founder's Packs, everything else got re-released or at least is supposed to re-release in the future, such as items within the supporter packs DE released for updates like Empyrean and Heart of Deimos, which had a disclaimer saying those items could show up in the in-game shop in the future.

Warframe is a game that never utilizes FOMO as a marketing tactic and seeing it now is kinda disheartening.

I don't mind the real money only nature of the bundle, but it definitely isn't fair. The skins should simply be released for 25€/$, while also giving a more expensive option for those who want to support the game. Hell, even Prime Access packs work this way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Allback3AC said:

I have been playing and supporting economically Warframe for at least 8 years and have never felt this disappointed. I always felt that Warframe monetization was one of the best in the industry and this Collection has got the be one of the worst moves from DE, since we're so used to having different choices when it comes to spending real money or not. I hope you'll reconsider this choice and make the Collection available for platinum or at least with just the cosmetics and no Aya to lower the price of the bundles. Thanks for listening

The regal aya alone, based on being able to buy 6 for $40, raises the bundle by $40 just by being in it and having to buy it just to get the skins.

Edited by wizardeiges
  • Like 2

Just now, wizardeiges said:

The regal aya alone, based on being able to buy 6 for $40, raises the bundle by $40 just be being in it and having to buy it just to get the skins.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)MrParasindeto said:

Personally, my biggest gripes are with the price inflation, as the addition of Regal Aya boosts the price of the bundle by about 40€/$ without giving an option to purchase it without in case you don't need any, and the time-limited nature of the bundle.

Warframe is a game that never utilizes FOMO as a marketing tactic and seeing it now is kinda disheartening.

I don't mind the real money only nature of the bundle, but it definitely isn't fair. The skins should simply be released for 25€/$, while also giving a more expensive option for those who want to support the game. Hell, even Prime Access packs work this way.

Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems in my opinion. It's fair that a bundle with Regal Aya exists, but what about a one in which there isn't? I don't need Regal Aya at all, I just would like to get the skins. Like 20-25€ for the two skins and that's it. Not okay with the time limited stuff tho.

• Like 2