Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The questions that weren't answered.

Ascythian

Warframe 1999 and Whispers are all cool and that however

Nothing about Railjack and giving a good reason to play spaceships.

Nothing about certain weapons not getting primed [Baro relics] due to being a third weapon or straight up forgotten aka Akzani Prime/Fusilai Prime.

3rd Orb Mother.

Tileset updates [looking at you Grineer spaceship].

Orbiter is massive, can we look around it?

Better trade system.

Infested liches.

Modular archwing.

More loadout slots.

Dojo Somachord.

Dojo aquarium.

More Dojo room slots.

More colour favourite slots.

And so on.

• Like 2

Infested liches - stop right there 

DE should finally lay down some lore/ canon grounds to make this hot mess any reasonable. Yeah, promises about answers which we looking for like 6 years, big naaah, my guess it will be more speculations and nothing solid 

5 hours ago, Raarsi said:

You forgot "anything that helps the story make any sense".

I've given up on the story making any sense, since they went the 'eternalism' route any and everything can happen. There's no sense in trying to make... sense out of the story anymore. So, do what I do and sit back and enjoy the ride.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I just want to know when the next story block is dropping. They gave us a loose time frame on when the next frame is dropping (with its associated story), but no time frame on the main story block.

Those are usually December drops.

A while ago they said that they are not going to release more archwing content until they figure out what they want to do with it. Probably the same with railjack, don't expect any updates in the foreseeable future.

7 hours ago, Raarsi said:

You forgot "anything that helps the story make any sense".

No more sense, we're going off the rails here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ascythian said:

yeah, it's a shame, but I never expected them to say much anyway, just something like "we still have plans for railjack, just not this year" or something like that.

Nothing about certain weapons not getting primed [Baro relics] due to being a third weapon or straight up forgotten aka Akzani Prime/Fusilai Prime.

well, frames with only one signature weapon have the chance to get another Prime of any kind, e.g. Zylok Prime coming with Grendel Prime, so even thoguh the description claims Akzani is Mirage's signature weapon, there's always a chance they might come out in the far future. Fusilai is harder since Gara was the only frame to come with 3 signatures and only 2 could be primed, so one of them was goign to lose out, but I agree there's no reason they can't just make the prime and sneak them into Baro's rotation, especially since they're still making new Prisma Weapons, as proven by Ohma and Lenz's Prisma variants.

3rd Orb Mother.

heh, they mentioned something about that months ago, I reckon it might be brought out as a "Narmer-ized" Orb since DE claimed they want to do more with Archons and Narmer in the future (but as always, they get too focused on making the new stuff to ever think about the old.)

do we really need to? it already has everything we need, and even a personal space, and the whole thign can be decorated how you wish. is this even something that people want?

Better trade system.

I get the feeling by that, you mean an auction house...

Infested liches.

I want this too, and supposedly it will happen, but not any time soon; right now the infested are going through this weird pre-2000s tech-lover phase where they assimilate old TVs and PCs that run on Windows 95. apparently, they're still no match for discount Excalibur with an AK and a version of Albrecht Entrati who stole Aiden Pearce's whole look from the first Watch Dogs. 

Modular archwing.

probably never happening, just like Necramech usage in normal missions. I think they scrapped it when they realised how much effort it'd take to rework each Archwing component into a modular system and balance them all, so as not to end up with a new Amesha situation. they should at least be honest and say if it's been scrapped.

the rest of the stuff you listed would also be nice, but none of that is considered a priority; the gameplay and content itself has to come first, I'm sure you understand. plus DE are also trying to make warframe fit on IOS, which is probably a headache in and of itself. 

I get the sense that Tennocon ended up going way longer than anticipated, and there was still more stuff that they wanted to talk about. Personally, I can't really fault them for that, we got a pretty hefty demo for a new cinematic, and if thats the size of the sneak peak/demo... Also, isn't that sort of how a lot of Tennocons go? 

Personally, I am more of a hard info, details, type person. Tennocons tend to be more about hype, building anticipation, bigger story quests and direction, mood trailers etc this year also had a lot of Soul Frame. More than I was expecting. I'm personally not mega interested in Soul Frame, but eh, this is DE, the Devs are colleagues, probably friends, Soul Frame doing well and being healthy will probably also benefit Warframe and vice versa, probably makes sense to try give it that time to make a good impression. 

Basically, much like last year and year before that, the next Dev stream we get, will probably be quite good with a lot of info. Sometimes I actually enjoy the post Tennocon Dev Stream more, because it tends to be more detail orientated. Also we already know Infested Liches are coming next year, we probably don't really need a teaser or preview of it until its like 2 months away, which could mean we don't hear more of it until December or February devstreams, or maybe even later. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I get the feeling by that, you mean an auction house...

Well yea, that's obvious. Auction houses in MMOs has been a thing since the early 2000s, it's a big oof to not have one in a game that started a decade after that. It's an even bigger oof to still not have one after a decade of development, and enough success that you can host your own personal conventions.

21 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Well yea, that's obvious. Auction houses in MMOs has been a thing since the early 2000s, it's a big oof to not have one in a game that started a decade after that. It's an even bigger oof to still not have one after a decade of development, and enough success that you can host your own personal conventions.

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ascythian said:

Modular archwing.

I think these 2 are married, since railjack failed as a gamemode, I asume they shifted away from it, sadly it this continue it will be archwing 3.0 where no one cared about it and just straight up ignored it.

Since most information they unveiled for modular archwing was at the time railjack was still being hyped if we as players would have shifted from regular tileset for railjack I feel we would be seeing modular archwing but since its not a thing they cant justify the effort and development.

Sadly when things doesn't go as expected efforts shifts towards what's more impactful for the project.

3rd Orb Mother

This was mentioned briefly. They said they haven't forgotten about it but didn't announce any plans for it.

Tileset updates [looking at you Grineer spaceship].

I want a tileset update too. I'm tired of the bland brown colors of grineer ships. The old Corpus tilesets need to be updated as well. They're so old.

A couple years ago there was a thread about the Orbiter's size. It was deduced that all the rooms in the ship are what it has to offer, there's nothing else. We've seen 100% of what the orbiter has to offer.

Modular archwing

It's been 8 years since we got our first and only Primed Archwing. I doubt they have any more commitment to spaceflight in general.

More loadout slots.

Dojo Somachord.

Dojo aquarium.

More Dojo room slots.

More colour favourite slots.

They are probably going to bring these things up on future devstreams. We'll have to wait and see.