Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath - Dev Workshop: Hydroid Rework

[DE]Juice

If my recently acquired warframe math knowledge is correct, it's looking like Hydroid will be able to reach 90% damage reduction with the use of some Plunder (iirc, the cap shown on stream appeared to be 1440 bonus Armor, with +300~ Corrosive damage bonus), and the Umbral Fiber mod with max Umbral set bonus.

While his health value is not as big as Nidus it does seem like Hydroid is gonna be getting way more tanky than people are expecting. Also being able to heal himself and allies with the Plunder augment, very nice!

Hydroid is looking like he's going to be cruising through most content with the greatest of ease... Unsure of how he'll fair up at level caps though. He seems very survivable, on paper... Possibly some even higher armor values with ability strength scaling...?

Il y a 10 heures, CosoMalvadoNG a dit :

Yes friend, Pablo already said that after duviri he was going to focus more on the reworks and touch-ups.

It's not the first time they've said this : I still remember when they announced a complete warframe abilities touch ups : Nidus, Zephyr, Chroma, and two or three other frames got some tweaks and nothing more for over two years...

Il y a 10 heures, CosoMalvadoNG a dit :

That is not correct, in this gif you can see that Tentacle Swamp gonna do corrosive damage.  So, there are a synergy.

What ??? They will change True damage ? I didn't see this on the Dev Workshop : I thought that the corrosive was being caused by Hydroid's passive or Tempest Barrage.

They've mentioned the changes from Impact to Corrosive on Tempest Barrage and Tidal Surge, but they said nothing about a damage type change for Tentacle Swarm.

Le 28/09/2023 à 17:37, [DE]Juice a dit :

Currently, Tempest Barrage and Tidal Surge both deal Impact damage. This is being changed to Corrosive Damage, which can apply Corrosive Status.

I'm shocked ! If you are right (and I think you are, because the video was kind of clear) this wont be very nice : Corrosive damage has no multiplier against "Health" type (except fossilized infested), it is less efficient against some kinds of shields, it doesn't bypasses armor and shields.

Anyway, it removes synergy : Corrosive will lose it's natural damage multiplier against Ferrite armor : that Hydroid will be able to fully remove and Tentacle Swarm won't have anymore it's x2 damage buff. It's kind of weird, but Corrosive damage deals more damage against an enemy with very low armor than to an enemy with no armor at all.

Thanks for the information about Tempest Barrage   Tentacle Swarm damage type changes !👍

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
  • Like 3

Big whoop. Cruising through content with the greatest of ease isn’t exactly valuable from a “I want things to do and different ways to play” perspective; I could cruise through content by bringing a level 100 build into level 40 content. Not sure what the point of levelcapping is for someone seeking the easiest route

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HiFixx said:

Aside from what I last said in this post (which probably came off as a bit rude, sorry) puddle didn't provide much. From what I'm seeing off this post, some of the people are defending puddle simply because it stands out most, not just from Hydroid's kit, but from just about any other ability in the game (Aside from Limbo). I get that it's fun to use, hell, I've even enjoyed it myself, but I also want him to fit well in endgame content, like Steel Path. Tried using Hydroid once in Steel Path, wasn't a great choice. Puddle scales horrendously, damage was lackluster, and movement was washed away (pun intended). Some of you guys are also defending it for it's uses and what it provides to the table. Kudos to you for seeing the positives, but personally, I felt like it did almost nothing, aside from invincibility and ability spam. On paper, puddle sounds great! But in practice, it was bad.

A puddle of water should not at all be considered his "iconic ability" when he's got a whole squid in his back pocket.

From what I saw on the devstream, plunder looks like a solid ability over undertow , as it'll promote more moving around, and less "let me sit here and wait for something to walk by."

Plus, Hydroid's got the coolest deluxe skin I've seen so far, don't you think it's better to see what you spent your plat on instead of looking at a tiny puddle?

Steel path isn’t the place to go for build and gameplay variety anyways since it’s designed for whatever min-maxed builds we can make, and if DE want to make it more accessible, those modifiers need a reconsideration before everything gets designed around armour because some players looking for the mythical Endgame of Warframe think that warped enemy survival and 4-player spawns for 1 player is the norm.

Also, don’t try and pass off the idea of the new ability promoting movement for anything other than faster clear times; movement for survival or positioning is not nearly as common as bulletjumping through the map and being incapable of slowing down for a fight. Which area lockdown abilities like puddle are perfectly fine for as someone bounces around a fight cluster or defends an objective

• Like 1

Merging puddle with Wave seems to be the consensus, pressing to Wave and holding to Puddle being the solution to keeping such a unique skill in-game. Something to note, Wave will now have Instant I-frames on press, like Puddle does, which is great! It used to have a delay between the press and getting the invulnerability, which would cause much frustration, making Puddle the go-to reactive evade.

From the showcase, it seems like the only missing piece of the Hydroid puzzle is the expediting of Corrosive stacks for Plunder. 

A possible solution: Puddle!

Having Puddle be the ability you use to quickly ramp up Corrosive stacks in an enemy group would feel just right, the icing on the cake for the rework.

A much wider area that lingers after Hydroid jumps out, that maybe slows and applies corrosive stacks instead of banishing and slowly drowning enemies (which I agree is not the best form of CC, as it messes with the flow of the game when players can't see that there are enemies trapped inside the puddle). 

Puddle didnt deserve to get shafted. It CAN be saved! I trust that Pablo can find a way to keep such a unique tool for our pirate frame, who always has a way out of sticky situation, as a cunning pirate should! 

• Like 4

I really think the Corrosive everywhere in this rework needs to be rethought. Corrosive is good, great even - against armored Grineer. But it's poor against unarmored Grineer and Corpus. Generally I would have no complaints about Corrosive, but the really bizarre thing is that Hydroid is going to be stripping armor after this update. So the enemies won't have armor anymore. So they won't take bonus damage from Corrosive. The design seems to be contradicting itself. Either give Corrosive to damage armor, or have an armor strip - why both? Also, that bonus Corrosive damage will affect status proc weighting, reducing your Viral, Slash, Magnetic, Toxin, whatever procs.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Big whoop. Cruising through content with the greatest of ease isn’t exactly valuable from a “I want things to do and different ways to play” perspective; I could cruise through content by bringing a level 100 build into level 40 content. Not sure what the point of levelcapping is for someone seeking the easiest route

not to mention, OP is saying 90% DR is a lot.... it's not.

there are plenty of abilities that give 90 or 95% DR, some of which do not depend on armor. you can stack 90% DR from armor with a 90% DR ability and adaptation to get an effective 99.9% DR which is 100x as effective as just 90% DR. 

not to even mention that even 99.9% DR won't really save you from super high level two-taps. your survivability in high-end content is determined by things like shieldgating, avoiding damage alltogether and crowd controlling enemies to prevent them from shooting you. it doesn't matter how big your armor is in steel path especially, the enemies will one-tap your health bar regardless. 

this is also why inaros is such a mediocre frame despite being a very strong health tank, and why chroma fell off *hard* 

plunder is already shaping up to be a mediocre and uninspired replacement for puddle. i can probably think of at least 5 ideas that would at the very least be more creative than plunder. 

it's literally just a fusion between a worse defy and a worse xata's whisper. 

• Like 3

Well, there are warframes that cruise through content, but in different ways. 

Warframe is still a hack n slash, shooty explody game at the end of the day, not a tactical shooter.

The content is only hard when you havent quite solved the warframe you're using, and haven't quite gotten the hang of game mechanics. But once you know "the best builds" and "best weapons" and know how to do "the thing" (shield gating), you're cruising, so long as your mods and stats are where they need to be.

This Hydroid rework comes with its own mini-game, its own way to play, like how Saryn is now. Build corrosive stacks, Plunder! Enjoy the power fantasy of being a pirate who commands corrosive waters and armaments.

hace 49 minutos, (NSW)AegisFifi dijo:

I'm shocked ! If you are right (and I think you are, because the video was kind of clear) this wont be very nice : Corrosive damage has no multiplier against "Health" type (except fossilized infested), it is less efficient against some kinds of shields, it doesn't bypasses armor and shields.

Anyway, it removes synergy : Corrosive will lose it's natural damage multiplier against Ferrite armor : that Hydroid will be able to fully remove and Tentacle Swarm won't have anymore it's x2 damage buff. It's kind of weird, but Corrosive damage deals more damage against an enemy with very low armor than to an enemy with no armor at all.

Thanks for the information about Tempest Barrage damage type changes !👍

It's not as bad as you make it out to be, just like other 30+ warframes it's going to be more useful against specific factions and it's not like that's not the case right now with his actual kit. 
His kit will focus on tanking, magnifying damage, weakening and stack enemies which is a lot more than he can do now. 

hace 20 minutos, SteveCutler dijo:

reducing your Viral,

Not really... more like viral and corrosive complement each other very well and if you add heat to the mix, it's a party.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
Add text

honestly, just replace plunder with puddle. make puddle move slightly faster, have tidal surge be cheaper in puddle form to enhance hydroid's mobility and have submerged enemies stick partially out of the water so allies can shoot them. 

• Like 1

1440 armor is nothing. That's Wukong-tier, and he's very squishy in Steel Path. Not to mention Hydroid's armor value will be bouncing around all over the place every time you recast Plunder, as each cast overwrites the value, if they keep it functioning the same way as in the demo.

For comparison, a well-built Chroma usually gets around 4500 armor, and an HP boost to go along with that. Chroma's a frame that I would say is actually tanky, but even he falls off eventually in Steel Path.

Anyway, every frame can get HP and armor. Nothing can compete with multiplicative damage reduction abilities, like Blessing, Link, Splinter Storm, Preserving Shell, etc., or outright immunity like Mesmer Skin or Hysteria. That's what you really need for Steel Path tanking.

Edited by SteveCutler
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

there are plenty of abilities that give 90 or 95% DR, some of which do not depend on armor. you can stack 90% DR from armor with a 90% DR ability and adaptation to get an effective 99.9% DR which is 100x as effective as just 90% DR. 

not to even mention that even 99.9% DR won't really save you from super high level two-taps. your survivability in high-end content is determined by things like shieldgating, avoiding damage alltogether and crowd controlling enemies to prevent them from shooting you. it doesn't matter how big your armor is in steel path especially, the enemies will one-tap your health bar regardless. 

I also mentioned at the end there that they could also have Hydroid reach that 99.9% DR with Ability Strength scaling (at the end there), possibly increasing Plunder's armor steal values.

And luckily Hydroid still has access to shield gate (Unlike Nidus and Inaros), and now, instant invulnerability in his Wave.

Level cap isnt exactly something most warframe players will ever get to, as it takes hours to even reach, and not everyone is going to have the time. Just not realistic for the majority of the playerbase, but I did question his viability at level cap simply because I know that there are people who will bring that up. 

So 99.9% DR does nothing past base SP, he can still do the thing, he still has the tools for it, even if they wont be the best.

Again, I simply entertain the level cap argument, but I know full well the number of players playing for those long hours for that goal is in the decimal percentages, which is to say, it won't matter for the overwhelming majority of the playerbase.

25 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

this is also why inaros is such a mediocre frame despite being a very strong health tank, and why chroma fell off *hard* 

plunder is already shaping up to be a mediocre and uninspired replacement for puddle. i can probably think of at least 5 ideas that would at the very least be more creative than plunder. 

it's literally just a fusion between a worse defy and a worse xata's whisper. 

I guess I’m just a little bitter from the loss of puddle. Was it perfect ? No, I was still making use of it as it was. If they wanted to adjust it, sure, but I liked drowning enemies and being the creature from the deep, as well as whatever potential it had for weird synergies, and just because a bunch of speed-running players couldn’t slow down even temporarily doesn’t mean it needed to be taken away; they got like 50 other frames to play with even if they build them to play in the same way

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 2

Just now, (NSW)Greybones said:

I guess I’m just a little bitter from the loss of puddle. Was it perfect ? No, I was still making use of it as it was. If they wanted to adjust it, sure, but I liked drowning enemies and being the creature from the deep, as well as whatever potential it had for weird synergies

oh trust me i am also extremely bitter about the loss of puddle. puddle was funny, unique and had a lot of meme potential (similar to grendel's meatball) and now it's being replaced with a worse version of defy. 

5 minutes ago, (PSN)RomDog2648 said:

Level cap isnt exactly something most warframe players will ever get to, as it takes hours to even reach, and not everyone is going to have the time. Just not realistic for the majority of the playerbase, but I did question his viability at level cap simply because I know that there are people who will bring that up. 

So 99.9% DR does nothing past base SP, he can still do the thing, he still has the tools for it, even if they wont be the best.

Again, I simply entertain the level cap argument, but I know full well the number of players playing for those long hours for that goal is in the decimal percentages, which is to say, it won't matter for the overwhelming majority of the playerbase.

level cap is (in my opinion) stupid. but then again, i also find the modifiers on steel path stupid (in my opinion, steel path should just be starchart + 100 levels and the devs should just balance their game better so they don't need to make enemies one-shot you regardless of your resistance and be practically invulnerable without an armor strip ability) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

Not to mention Hydroid's armor value will be bouncing around all over the place every time you recast Plunder, as each cast overwrites the value, if they keep it functioning the same way as in the demo.

That is an issue that could be fixed by having the game always keep the higher value when Plundering. It very much IS a problem. 

20 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

honestly, just replace plunder with puddle. make puddle move slightly faster, have tidal surge be cheaper in puddle form to enhance hydroid's mobility and have submerged enemies stick partially out of the water so allies can shoot them. 

I would rather they keep the new ability, nothing had to be lost. Wave is gaining instant invulnerability on press like Puddle has now, so having to press and hold for Puddle wouldn't really be an issue if you just Wave first. 

Plunder also makes Corrosive element hit much harder, +320% bonus to Corrosive damage is the max value I saw in the demo, iirc. I like that it provides both offensive and defensive bonuses, and it gives Hydroid something to keep track of, making him that much more engaging to play imo, AND it also fits thematically, which is great! 

I was on the hopium when I saw the slide that read that there would be a new ability added, I really wish they didn't take away any of his tools, and simply improved on them.

• Like 1

Really hoping the 100% Armour Strip is changed to cap at 99%. If he removes 100% of armour with his abilities, then they will do terrible damage after since Corrosive only deals additional damage TO armour. It defeats the point. If I want to use a frame to enhance my WEAPONS i will use Kullervo, or Chroma, or Rhino etc etc etc. If I want to play a caster warframe and kill enemies with my abilities, I can't do that with this rework above Starchart level. I can fully strip armour with one cast of 300~ Str Pillage, I don't want an entire kit revolved around doing the same thing 1 ability does... 

99% Armour strip would make it so it's still better than normal Corrosive, but it also allows his abilities to keep the damage bonus from being corrosive. I don't want to have to use the Viral augment as a mandatory thing. 

I'm also one of the people that wishes Puddle was combined with his 2 as Tap / Hold functionality. Puddle gameplay was some of the funnest times I had when I first started Warframe. My friends loved calling me Puddle-kun or Puddle Prime or Puddle main, it's a huge part of his identity removed and I think it's a mistake. 

• Like 6

On 9/28/2023 at 4:06 PM, (PSN)PickUpYourJelly said:

Instead of getting rid of puddle just included it in his movement when normal crouching like how Limbo can enter the Rift while dodging. Maybe have it open enemies to finishers when emerging.

I agree with this one hundred percent, as "slow" as the puddle is, combining it with tidal wave was a go too for getting around while using it so I didn't really have much of a problem. incorporating it into crouching seems like a pretty cool idea to work around not getting rid of it I wish this comment could get more recognition cause not a lot of the frames have special movements like that.

• Like 4

A press for surge / hold for puddle would be a great change to his new kit. Puddle has some pretty fun uses and was a great cc/finisher setup, if not using to afk and/or travel distance. Now that the status cleanse from surge doesn't require the augment, maybe we can get an augment for surge that adds puddle at least. Press and hold to go in and out of puddle, jump or bullet jump would be an interesting exit also. Edit/ There is a lot of debate around the forum as of now whether puddle is good or bad. Having puddle as a surge augment will let you choose whether or not to have puddle in your build. Not having the augment clears a mod slot and puddle augment could increase surge and or swarm efficiency while in puddle and or just keep the ally negative status removal. There are many more options that can be discussed. Puddle just needs a few tweaks, like being deactivated by nullifiers preventing afk, and collecting loot instead of blocking your view. What I find ironic is puddle is getting deleted. Ground finishers are getting buffed (true damage). Puddle is a quick and easy ground finish setup that the new kit will not be able to synergize with.

Edited by (NSW)HydroidPrime
I forgot to add some discussion topics
  • Like 2

On 2023-10-01 at 3:37 PM, ThomasBrody said:

Lower numbers than vex armour, but way easier to use and doesn't require you taking tons of damage.

Doesnt vex armour REQUIRE you taking damage from enemies, and enemies usually deal damage in LoS and have to be alive as well right?

the statuses are baked into everywhere on his kit so its not like you have to go out of your way for it either.

does 1k armour and 300% corrosive weapon damage NOT sound good enough to you? Would you not equip a mod on your warframe that said "1k armour, 300% corrosive damage to weapon " ?

Yeah Vex armour numbers are much better, but that's basically all he has. Buff his armour/health with 2 , then increase his damage by taking damage with 3, run around with a gun to do his damage. As generic as they come when it comes to actual meta gameplay with him and is gunplay heavy/

hydroids kit flows and synergies  are way better now, with 3 abilities + passive directly combining  on top of each other. 

You seem to have a few misconceptions regarding Chroma that I'd like to clear up:

1) Vex armor doesn't actually require a lot of damage to charge up, just 400 damage to shields to max the armor buff and 100 damage to health to max the damage buff. Additionally, it only needs to be charged up once, as long as you make sure to refresh it before the time runs out.

2) While letting enemies hit you is probably the more conventional way to charge it up, combat discipline also works for building up the damage buff.

3) Because they're additive to each other, the armor buff on the 2 is actually largely useless when considering the one he gets from vex armor (350% vex vs 150% ward).

Also, the corrosive damage buff of plunder isn't all that great, considering Hydroid will be fully stripping armor. A massive corrosive damage buff like that would actually prove to be a detriment by crowding out other status types on your weapons. The armor probably isn't going to do much either, unless they heavily shift his base stats. Hydroid is a very shield heavy frame, and with the coming changes to shields, I don't see why you'd opt for attempting to health tank instead. If I'm being honest, it kinda just looks like plunder's just going to be the easy subsume slot.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

No.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Back again with bad last season memes....  Sigh...  You are becoming redundant at this point and offer little more than belittling others for wanting to keep the Puddle so that Hydroid won't lose the one unique ability that some players have enjoyed for the past 10 years.  People have asked for a rework yes, but not an amputation.  I don't recall any survey passed around asking for my input so I am offended that the "players" are being scapegoated as the reason for the Puddle Removal when that's clearly not the case.  Please stop the dime store memes as it only serves to reduce what little dignity you have left to offer.  ( or at least step-up your meme game)

5 hours ago, (PSN)RomDog2648 said:

I would rather they keep the new ability, nothing had to be lost. Wave is gaining instant invulnerability on press like Puddle has now, so having to press and hold for Puddle wouldn't really be an issue if you just Wave first. 

Plunder also makes Corrosive element hit much harder, +320% bonus to Corrosive damage is the max value I saw in the demo, iirc. I like that it provides both offensive and defensive bonuses, and it gives Hydroid something to keep track of, making him that much more engaging to play imo, AND it also fits thematically, which is great! 

I was on the hopium when I saw the slide that read that there would be a new ability added, I really wish they didn't take away any of his tools, and simply improved on them.

No one that is Pro-Puddle is against the new Plunder Power, as it does sound like something that might be useful.  Those of us that like the Puddle are asking it to be either moved and combined with Tidal Wave possibly, or remove the water balloon toss or tidal wave instead of removing the Puddle.  I doubt you or many other players have used Hydroid much to even warrant having much input about the unique game-play style that can be had with the Puddle. 
The Puddle IS part of what the magic of Hydroid was all about and we are asking to keep that part of him that makes him special.  Hydroid was never going to be a Meta Warframe and still will be resigned to the back of the bus  even after the changes.  Armor stripping does not make a Warframe suddenly become Meta so I don't quite get the fanfare for his "amazing" rework and the berating of those that want to keep the Puddle. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, (PSN)ZeonZenes a dit :

Really hoping the 100% Armour Strip is changed to cap at 99%. If he removes 100% of armour with his abilities, then they will do terrible damage after since Corrosive only deals additional damage TO armour. It defeats the point. If I want to use a frame to enhance my WEAPONS i will use Kullervo, or Chroma, or Rhino etc etc etc. If I want to play a caster warframe and kill enemies with my abilities, I can't do that with this rework above Starchart level. I can fully strip armour with one cast of 300~ Str Pillage, I don't want an entire kit revolved around doing the same thing 1 ability does... 

99% Armour strip would make it so it's still better than normal Corrosive, but it also allows his abilities to keep the damage bonus from being corrosive. I don't want to have to use the Viral augment as a mandatory thing. 

I'm also one of the people that wishes Puddle was combined with his 2 as Tap / Hold functionality. Puddle gameplay was some of the funnest times I had when I first started Warframe. My friends loved calling me Puddle-kun or Puddle Prime or Puddle main, it's a huge part of his identity removed and I think it's a mistake. 

I totally agree with you !!!

You idea about Corrosive is something I talked about some time ago : the real buff Corrosive could get is to remove 99% armor : this would mean low DR and +75% damage buff against some enemies.

Of course, this has a limit (at bout 90,000 Ferrite armor, where it just negates DR, but gives no buff), but it would be nice for most players. Most medium units on cap level have about 40,000 armor, but Heavy units will have about 200,000 armor (using the multipliers from the calculator : https://www.desmos.com/calculator/ndjb8sys9o?lang=fr).

Il y a 9 heures, CosoMalvadoNG a dit :

It's not as bad as you make it out to be, just like other 30+ warframes it's going to be more useful against specific factions and it's not like that's not the case right now with his actual kit. 
His kit will focus on tanking, magnifying damage, weakening and stack enemies which is a lot more than he can do now. 

I don't think it's bad, I'm just shocked to see that at the same update where they will make all finishers make True damage because more efficient in terms of damage, they will remove True damage from an ability : Corrosive is nice, but it will not be as good as the current True Damage, that bypasses armor and shields. Corrosive damage and status are already present on Hydroids ability kit (with the augment Corroding Barrage) and it was useful only to buff Undertow damage, that could kill most enemies due to its scaling mechanics (very boring though, I confess).

The new kit will mostly be useful to debuff enemies (removing armor) and increasing weapons damage : less DR from armor (but no advantage against shielded enemies) and damage buff (Plunder). It will also give Hydroid some survivability (armor), but this will require to recast Plunder kind of often, but if there is no more armored enemies around, I don't know how this will work (Corpus and Infested missions ?).

I agree that some frames have advantages against some specific factions, but Hydroid, due to Impact+Corrosive+True Damage, was efficient against any faction (he was in great need of a rework, but the damage types he deals were efficient against any faction). Dagath's update will make Hydroid much more focused on Grineer than any other faction. Of course, this is only when we look on his ability kit alone, because, as he will be able to creante an instance of Corrosive damage on his weapons, no need to build for Corrosive and Poison damage on Hydroids weapons would be the best option, making him useful against all factions (as before) : Corrosive + Viral (augment) + Poison (weapons) ... a bit more like Saryn ...

Il y a 4 heures, Bossman252621 a dit :

You seem to have a few misconceptions regarding Chroma that I'd like to clear up:

1) Vex armor doesn't actually require a lot of damage to charge up, just 400 damage to shields to max the armor buff and 100 damage to health to max the damage buff. Additionally, it only needs to be charged up once, as long as you make sure to refresh it before the time runs out.

2) While letting enemies hit you is probably the more conventional way to charge it up, combat discipline also works for building up the damage buff.

3) Because they're additive to each other, the armor buff on the 2 is actually largely useless when considering the one he gets from vex armor (350% vex vs 150% ward).

Also, the corrosive damage buff of plunder isn't all that great, considering Hydroid will be fully stripping armor. A massive corrosive damage buff like that would actually prove to be a detriment by crowding out other status types on your weapons. The armor probably isn't going to do much either, unless they heavily shift his base stats. Hydroid is a very shield heavy frame, and with the coming changes to shields, I don't see why you'd opt for attempting to health tank instead. If I'm being honest, it kinda just looks like plunder's just going to be the easy subsume slot.

^^ THIS ^^

I totally agree !

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
added some more information
  • Like 2