Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

28 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Literally as in literally?  Like, you're in Hysteria, you aim at an enemy in range, hit the melee button, and nothing ever happens other than standing there like a doofus?  

Yup. You aim, and just attack in place. No jump.

9 minutes ago, (NSW)warfare3376 said:

That every frame can actually take advantage of equilibrium because of eximus units, you dont need dispensery or anything but it does make it even better.

Most frames don't have energy econ issues that they need Equilibrium.

Frames that already use Equilibrium have an easier time, Frames that couldn't use Equilibrium due to how their kit works now CAN use Equilibrium for alternative playstyle that trades whatever stat they invested in for more survivability and energy economy. Maybe even pushing them out of the current style of play that make it so that they 'Dont have Energy Econ' issues.

Hell Nezha now has a much easier time with Energy with the new Equilibrium because sometimes I kill too fast that I still have full health and there's all this Health Orbs that could've been used to restore the energy that I used.

Like there's being pissy at bad gameplay changes and then there's being pissy at what is essentially a universally good chance to a mechanic that's been an issue, maybe not major or a loud one, for a while.

• Like 4

hace 3 horas, ShogunGunshow dijo:

I'm not sure what the issue is on your end but I just tested it in the simulacrum and it seems like it works fine?

I play valkyr every day and i don't have any problem... I think he/her just don't know how to use the mod.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

3 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:
4 hours ago, Void2258 said:

Yup. You aim, and just attack in place. No jump.

I'm not sure what the issue is on your end but I just tested it in the simulacrum and it seems like it works fine?

Same.  I used it in a mission too, and had no problems.  It's a bad augment, only partly saved by being exilus.  But it's working for me.

Besides user error--which is no joke: I found myself hitting the Ripline key from habit before I got it through my head I needed to melee--the only thought that occurs to me is that some other jumps and teles can have problems working on targets that are too close to geometry.  I didn't actually have that problem with this, but I only spent  5 minutes on it.

Edited by Tiltskillet

On 2023-10-06 at 8:09 PM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

DE_pablo on twitter:

How can there be people in this comunity who hate this guy?
I think AOD is going to be one of the best updates regarding QoL changes.

A few of those QoL changes would be major for using/modding Warframes. Although the #1 frame i used Synth Fiber on is Citrine because her Passive stop picking up Health Orbs at max regen so i would have to test equilibrium for her next update.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Lycath's hunt is subsumable, so... other frames can use it if people prefer being aggressive > using dispensary or nourish.

I can take out Synth Fiber out of a Pet that I use with my Valkyr Hysteria+Lycath Hunt build, add more utility to them now that Equilibrium doesn't need that other mod.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Eximus are definitely way worse. 

Exactly! Eximus Overguard has a much more oppressive presence compared to Nullifiers AND they aren't limited to Corpus and Corrupted factions. 

And even after you've depleted their Overguard, they still have their special abilities that you have to worry about. ˢᵗᵘᵖᶦᵈ ᴮˡᶦᵗᶻ ᴱˣᶦᵐᵘˢ...

Still, I think they're a fun addition to the game and keep things interesting amongst the usual fodder enemies. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I play valkyr every day and i don't have any problem... I think he/her just don't know how to use the mod.

Hold aim, look at enemy, melee attack. Stand there swinging in place. Nonfunctional.

Just in case I was doing something wrong, tried every other combination of commands I could think of (in case the instructions were wrong). Either melee in place or fire weapon. No jump ever.

Edited by Void2258

51 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

Hold aim, look at enemy, melee attack. Stand there swinging in place. Nonfunctional.

Just in case I was doing something wrong, tried every other combination of commands I could think of (in case the instructions were wrong). Either melee in place or fire weapon. No jump ever.

And you're sure you, like, actually have the mod equipped, right? :P Hate to be that guy, but. Gotta ask.

22 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Two words:

Neutralizing Justice. 

Fifteen words:

You shouldn't have to give up an entire weapon just to counter one single enemy.

(It's almost like there's a reason people tolerate armor scaling to fight Grineer. That faction doesn't have an enemy type that makes players shut down criticism by saying you need a specific weapon and augment to deal with them.)

Edited by Pizzarugi
  • Like 5

You don't need a specific augment to deal with them, though. You just need a weapon that fires rapidly. My gaze kitgun pops bubbles pretty much instantly. And my melee weapon has a long enough range that I can often just advance while swinging and not even fall into the bubble.

The only issue I have with nullifiers is when I'm using a frame that relies on remote persistent effects on Steel Path, because it's sometimes difficult to keep a nullifier from, say, popping my magnetize bubble, but that's a niche problem that can be solved with gameplay. 

Edited by ShogunGunshow
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Void2258 said:

Just to get the other obvious stuff out of the way, Hysteria is activated, and the enemy is in range, unobstructed, and not standing up against any walls or objects?

2 hours ago, Void2258 said:

bTNVLkm.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Fifteen words:

You shouldn't have to give up an entire weapon just to counter one single enemy.

(It's almost like there's a reason people tolerate armor scaling to fight Grineer. That faction doesn't have an enemy type that makes players shut down criticism by saying you need a specific weapon and augment to deal with them.)

Then... use a fully automatic weapon?

• Like 1