Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 4 Ending + Vol. 5 Is Now Live!

[DE]Sam

1 hour ago, EienNoArashi said:

Probably a useless comment but whatever ..

Please, please, please REMOVE the damned ones that FORCE you to play Komi or Shawzin. Or at least change it so that successfull completion is not needed, just start and abort. That should suffice for your statistics hunters. 

Why are you punishing people by forcing them to play that *censored*. You very well know how unpopular those are.

Reading the phrasing, you won't need a success, just a finish.

1 hour ago, Angel-Nefarious said:

I feel like "you do you" is starting to become like the Southern US's "Bless your heart."  Like it sounds accepting and welcoming, but under the covers, it means "F you, idiot."

Except this is exactly how nightwave is built to be done. It's around for more than long enough to finish the track even if you do less than half the acts each week (currently at rank 41 and I've missed entire weeks). Heck DE are even adding 3 acts that will be the same "just kill guys" every week to accommodate for people getting a week full of acts from content they don't like.

It would be nice to get another story/ special event type Nightwave.

I think its pretty obvious how Glassmaker was not a great experience for both the devs and the players, but we really don't need anything that intricate again. Wolf os6 and Emissary were fun just because they added a little bit of variation to normal missions with little tid bits of lore. Thats all I think anyone really wants.

• Like 4

What happened to Proxima tasks you got a whole section of game you just ignore the cool space ship stuff, yet push the the buggy pony with the buggy worm ride side story on a map that should be an open world like Plains of Eidonlon and Ord Vallis No one going load Duvri for a board game its hard enough to get a group for that map as is for very unwanted gear as we PLAY WARFRAME and WANT STUFF FOR OUT WARFRAMES not this drifter stuff *thou yes lore is cool we but we play are playing WARFRAME, Not Meatbag filled tinsuit* more you play this game less its becomes less about Warframes (the legit name of the game) more to the Drifter/Opperator stuff.

• Like 1

I am really happy you bring back Efficient Beams and I hope you ll bring more old NW mods or add another way to get those.

On that note, can we please get Dizzying Rounds? With the launch of Bronco Incarnon and how popular it got, the prices for this one have went high and it could be useful if we get another mean to get it.

5 hours ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

glassmaker had its issues with the weekly missions being not great

Alright. I feel I have a dog in this one. I mean, look at the user name. 

Those glassmaker clue hunt things were literally migraine-inducing. Served little point but to frustrated and pad out bringing danged little to the table for the sake of immersion. The worst part? There were several ways they could have fixed that ranging from increasing the sound of the item to making it color/glow if you were looking at it, speeding up your movement... and other tricks besides.

Conceptually a murder mystery where you're facing off against an Orokin serial killer. Phenomenal.

The execution was literally painful.

• Like 4

Duviri content forced upon us now ?

Been fed up and disgusted with duviri after a few weeks with the constant bugs, the fact ONE guy can make the whole team lose hours of effort with ZERO reward saved, the fact it is even more intensive on the cpu/gpu than any other area of warframe, the fact the ressource gathering is incredibly bad and slow, and yet, I loved the story and the concept.

But a lot of people will take it very badly to be forced to do duviri for those nightwaves...

either we ignore them and lose points for rewards, or we do it and grow even more disgusted and burned out on that grindfest that take ages and is badly balanced and still buggy (buggy pony and buggy worm, and buggy warframe selection when you were a good customer and have multiples of the same one and can't select the one with umbra polarities...)

The difference with the other things ? Well, you can do airglide kills anywhere, headshot kills anywhere, finishers anywhere, kill with X-Y-Z elements anywhere, kill X eximus anywhere, but those new ones definitely require to play DUVIRI, which is clunky and require too much of a preparation to enjoy... and now, people will get matched with people that are not actually there for DUVIRI, but just a shawzin solo or a komi game... and one afk teammate or more per game, they get fed up too, they leave, and have to possibly RESELECT another loadout, etc, only to risk getting another "just here for NW shawzin act" player in the next one...

I'd definitely NOT recommand the nightwaves if Duviri is part of it...

• Like 7

fresh new tenno can not do nightwave. It needs to be outlined for completion by a new player, also. a tridolon and PT Taker should not appear for a below ranked tenno. 

having some to do vs aspiring to achieve is not the same mentality.

duration missions needs to be also Additive and not just one sitting completion for 20 min survival with a tenno with no mods and braton and lex. 5min intervals up to 20mins; for those missions would be a good alternative with les fuss and doing them in one sitting is great for the player that has the time and mods for but, its not hurting the game for it to be additive time.

Storyline and rank need to be accounted for and objectives that are inherently locked to player, should be replaced with an alternate.

the choice to not do, should not be an option, there needs to objectives that are completable for the weekly.

you might as well have "complete X amount of Missions" or Start "X" Storyline mission thats available and or do a completed story mission to completion as an objective.

otherwise you place in alerts for the Locked mission types for new players to do; so that they can be completed with others or given the tools to do those based on your Paradox rogue like system.

and also please push the tenno to the front of the game and revert the storyline for drifter to find the Tenno instead of lotus and move around lotus storyline to compensate. drifter meets lotus and lotus tell drifter to find tenno and player thinks nothing of it and can assume drifter is friend or alt character.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Howdy, Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 is coming to a close — ending on Wednesday, November 22 at 2 p.m. ET. With the closing of Nora’s Mix Vol. 4, you’ll want to cash in your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds before the end date. Leftover Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards!

Nora’s Mix Vol. 5

Read up on what you can expect from the upcoming Vol. 5:

As seen in our Dev Workshop: System Changes and General Quality of Life, Nightwave is receiving refreshing changes! To keep Nora’s Acts fun, accessible, and incentivizin’, we’re introducing Permanent Weekly Acts with Nora’s Mix Vol. 5! These Permanent Weekly Acts join in with each weekly Act rotation, which can earn you an extra 13,500 Nightwave Standing each week.

These new Permanent Weekly Acts look like...

• Eximus Eliminator: Kill 30 Eximus.
  • Mission Complete: Complete any 15 missions.
  • Marksmen: Kill 500 Enemies.

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, 12 Acts are being removed, alongside 25 revised Acts, which you can read about here.

Additionally, four Acts are being reworked to become Weekly’s instead of Daily’s, which look like...

• Ancient Obelisk: Activate 3 Requiem Obelisk on Deimos (was: 1)
    • Changed from Daily to Weekly
  • Hacker: Hack 10 Consoles (was: 8)
  • Kleptomaniac: Open 30 Lockers (was: 20)
  • Gatherer: Collect 4000 Resources (was: 1500)

New Acts!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, we have a variety of new Duviri-inspired Acts!

DAILY:
Your Move: Complete a game of Komi in Duviri
Helping Hand: Rescue an animal in Duviri
Feed Me More: Feed the Maw 10 fish in Duviri
Salutations: Visit Acrithis in Duviri

WEEKLY:
Horsing Around: Fly your Kaithe for 1000 meters
Finely Tuned: Play 2 different Shawzin songs in Duviri
Beast Slayer: Defeat the Orowyrm
I Decree: Collect 10 Decrees in Duviri
Collector: Collect 100 resources from Duviri
Skeletons in the Closet: Kill 50 Dax enemies in Duviri

ELITE WEEKLY:
Perplexed: Complete 3 puzzles in Duviri
Elite Beast Slayer: Defeat the Orowyrm in Steel Path
Ceremonial Evolution: Evolve any Incarnon weapon in-mission 5 times
Vital Arbiter: Complete an Arbitration Mission

Introductory Nightwave Screen

The first time you log in with a Nightwave Series available, a pop-up screen will appear highlighting various Series rewards, a brief description, and a button to visit the Nightwave menu!

For everything unsaid here, read up on the Nightwave changes in full with Dev Workshop: System Changes and General Quality of Life

New Rewards!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, completing Nightwave acts can net you these new rewards:

Noggle Statue - Ember Vermillion
A small wobbly statue of Ember Vermillion

Contrathermal Companion Glyph
A Glyph depicting two iconic companions. Two elements.

Harka Kubrow Armor
Turn your enemies’ icy stares into frozen fear when your Kubrow lunges at them in this armor.

Noggle Statue - Frost Harka
A small wobbly statue of Frost Harka

Catabolyst (Augment Mod)
Each kill increases Critical Chance and Critical damage by X% up to Y%. Reduce by Z% when fewer than X enemies are struck by the grenade explosion.

Voruna In Action Glyph
A Glyph depicting Voruna for your profile

Vermillion Kavat Armor
For the Kavat that turns up the heat on its quarry.

Sporothrix (Augment Mod)
Shots have +X Punch Through and barbs explode instantly. Barbs that strike enemies directly have +Ym radius and +Z% Status Chance. 

Stelflare Syandana
Advance into the heat of the battle.

Naimore Armor Bundle
Declare your cold fury and icy determination.

Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series.

Also, your well-earned Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Creds can be used to earn freshly added rewards, such as:

• Kullervo Usvah Helmet 
  • Dagath Ganceann Helmet 
  • Efficient Beams (Convectrix) 
  • Exposing Harpoon (Harpak) 
  • Bursting Mass (Mutalist Quanta)
  • Wild Frenzy (Grakata)
  • Nightwave Emblem
  • Nightwave Sigil
  • Nora Stencil
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Glyph - Bright
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Glyph - Dark
  • WOLF (Scrawl)
  • Saturn Six Scene
  • Emissary Emblem
  • Emissary Sigil
  • ANCIENT (Scrawl)

There will be a bit of downtime after Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 ends as we prepare for her next installment with Vol. 5! Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Cred before Wednesday, November 22 at 2 p.m. ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 will end! 

Stay tuned for the release date of Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 in the near future! 

Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

Nora's one of my favorite characters in the game! Could we one day get a mission we have to accomplish alongside her or at least have some interaction with her in it?

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, Fanzschnabs dijo:

Duviri content forced upon us now ?

Nightwave lasts long enough to complete without doing every single act every single week, besides, the permanent acts are should make up for the duviri ones or any you don't feel like doing. New stuff from new updates is always added to nightwave, they've been doing it for years, is a way to reward players for engaging with the multiple content islands, now you could say that the content island design is a problem which is worth discussing, but that is a discussion for another thread

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IggySnow said:

It would be nice to get another story/ special event type Nightwave.

I think its pretty obvious how Glassmaker was not a great experience for both the devs and the players, but we really don't need anything that intricate again. Wolf os6 and Emissary were fun just because they added a little bit of variation to normal missions with little tid bits of lore. Thats all I think anyone really wants.

This is more-or-less my thought. The intermissions are fine as a way to disseminate rewards for playing, but there's nothing interesting to make them feel seasonal or distinct. I totally understand not wanting to commit resources to episodic storylines, but it doesn't have to be elaborate. A single transmission and a new enemy type/variant or hazard that could pop up in missions from time to time would be plenty. Just something small to make playing during each act slightly different from the others.

• Like 4

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1366781-abyss-of-dagath-dev-workshop-system-changes-and-general-quality-of-life/#comment-12874947

Цитата

Throughout the Audit, we looked to revise as many Acts as possible to keep them fun and to keep the overall time commitment requirement low -- however, we felt that certain challenges were best retired.

And then you do this:

14 часов назад, [DE]Sam сказал:

Your Move: Complete a game of Komi in Duviri
Helping Hand: Rescue an animal in Duviri
Feed Me More: Feed the Maw 10 fish in Duviri

Horsing Around: Fly your Kaithe for 1000 meters -- Why this one is weekly?
Finely Tuned: Play 2 different Shawzin songs in Duviri
Skeletons in the Closet: Kill 50 Dax enemies in Duviri

Perplexed: Complete 3 puzzles in Duviri

Why?

Edited by bl1te
  • Like 6

Is there any chance of an option being added for the next nightwave to have the option to re roll a few of the quests each week. Even just the option for once or twice would be good also. I always a have some missions not completed each week because I can’t get them finished due to bad rng or I’m just failing. A option to reroll 1 or 2 of the missions each week would let more people to finish there weekly’s. Just a thought anyways thank you for everything you guys do 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Edited by (PSN)Chris_E_Wasted
  • Like 1