Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 4 Ending + Vol. 5 Is Now Live!

[DE]Sam

Howdy, Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 is coming to a close — ending on Wednesday, November 22 at 2 p.m. ET. With the closing of Nora’s Mix Vol. 4, you’ll want to cash in your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds before the end date. Leftover Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards!

Nora’s Mix Vol. 5

Read up on what you can expect from the upcoming Vol. 5:

As seen in our Dev Workshop: System Changes and General Quality of Life, Nightwave is receiving refreshing changes! To keep Nora’s Acts fun, accessible, and incentivizin’, we’re introducing Permanent Weekly Acts with Nora’s Mix Vol. 5! These Permanent Weekly Acts join in with each weekly Act rotation, which can earn you an extra 13,500 Nightwave Standing each week will replace 3 of the regular Weekly Acts, so you'll have 3 Permanent Weekly Acts and 2 regular Weekly Acts, culminating in the full 5 Weekly Acts (plus your usual amount of Dailies and Elite Weekly Acts). These Permanent Weekly Acts join in with each Weekly Act rotation, replacing 3 regular Weekly Acts. Now, you’ll have 3 Permanent Weekly Acts and 2 regular Weekly Acts, culminating in the full 5 Weekly Acts (plus your usual amount of Dailies and Elite Weekly Acts). These new Permanent Acts are designed to be completed passively while going about your Warframe gameplay. However, we’re working on a change to make these 3 Permanent Weekly Acts fully recoverable! The intention is if you don’t finish a Permanent Weekly Act in any Rotation, those Acts are recoverable to finish later, just like any other Act.

These new Permanent Weekly Acts look like...

• Eximus Eliminator: Kill 30 Eximus.
  • Mission Complete: Complete any 15 missions.
  • Marksmen: Kill 500 Enemies.

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, 12 Acts are being removed, alongside 25 revised Acts, which you can read about here.

Additionally, four Acts are being reworked to become Weekly’s instead of Daily’s, which look like...

• Ancient Obelisk: Activate 3 Requiem Obelisk on Deimos (was: 1)
    • Changed from Daily to Weekly
  • Hacker: Hack 10 Consoles (was: 8)
  • Kleptomaniac: Open 30 Lockers (was: 20)
  • Gatherer: Collect 4000 Resources (was: 1500)

New Acts!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, we have a variety of new Duviri-inspired Acts!

DAILY:
Your Move: Complete a game of Komi in Duviri
Helping Hand: Rescue an animal in Duviri
Feed Me More: Feed the Maw 10 fish in Duviri
Salutations: Visit Acrithis in Duviri

WEEKLY:
Horsing Around: Fly your Kaithe for 1000 meters
Finely Tuned: Play 2 different Shawzin songs in Duviri
Beast Slayer: Defeat the Orowyrm
I Decree: Collect 10 Decrees in Duviri
Collector: Collect 100 resources from Duviri
Skeletons in the Closet: Kill 50 Dax enemies in Duviri

ELITE WEEKLY:
Perplexed: Complete 3 puzzles in Duviri
Elite Beast Slayer: Defeat the Orowyrm in Steel Path
Ceremonial Evolution: Evolve any Incarnon weapon in-mission 5 times
Vital Arbiter: Complete an Arbitration Mission

Introductory Nightwave Screen

The first time you log in with a Nightwave Series available, a pop-up screen will appear highlighting various Series rewards, a brief description, and a button to visit the Nightwave menu!

For everything unsaid here, read up on the Nightwave changes in full with Dev Workshop: System Changes and General Quality of Life

New Rewards!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 5, completing Nightwave acts can net you these new rewards:

Noggle Statue - Ember Vermillion
A small wobbly statue of Ember Vermillion

Contrathermal Companion Glyph
A Glyph depicting two iconic companions. Two elements.

Harka Kubrow Armor
Turn your enemies’ icy stares into frozen fear when your Kubrow lunges at them in this armor.

Noggle Statue - Frost Harka
A small wobbly statue of Frost Harka

Catabolyst (Augment Mod)
Each kill increases Critical Chance and Critical damage by X% up to Y%. Reduce by Z% when fewer than X enemies are struck by the grenade explosion.

Voruna In Action Glyph
A Glyph depicting Voruna for your profile

Vermillion Kavat Armor
For the Kavat that turns up the heat on its quarry.

Sporothrix (Augment Mod)
Shots have +X Punch Through and barbs explode instantly. Barbs that strike enemies directly have +Ym radius and +Z% Status Chance. 

Stelflare Syandana
Advance into the heat of the battle.

Naimore Armor Bundle
Declare your cold fury and icy determination.

Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series.

Also, your well-earned Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Creds can be used to earn freshly added rewards, such as:

• Kullervo Usvah Helmet 
  • Dagath Ganceann Helmet 
  • Efficient Beams (Convectrix) 
  • Exposing Harpoon (Harpak) 
  • Bursting Mass (Mutalist Quanta)
  • Wild Frenzy (Grakata)
  • Nightwave Emblem
  • Nightwave Sigil
  • Nora Stencil
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Glyph - Bright
  • Wolf of Saturn Six Glyph - Dark
  • WOLF (Scrawl)
  • Saturn Six Scene
  • Emissary Emblem
  • Emissary Sigil
  • ANCIENT (Scrawl)

There will be a bit of downtime after Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 ends as we prepare for her next installment with Vol. 5! Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Cred before Wednesday, November 22 at 2 p.m. ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 will end! 

Stay tuned for the release date of Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 in the near future! 

Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

EDIT 11/20/2023: Quick update, Tenno! Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 5 is set to launch on November 29th! 

EDIT 11/22/2023: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 has officially ended — thanks for playing, Tenno! But, stay tuned for Devstream #175 for more details about Vol. 5 and what it entails! 

EDIT 11/22/2023: Nora got her calendar a little mixed up, but Vol. 5 is back on track for Wednesday, November 29. To get caught up on the details of what happened, the Unintended Early Release PSA has more!

EDIT 11/29/2023: Nora's Mix Vol. 5 is live! However, a few extra Nightwave Acts slipped through on this rotation, and Standing was not being awarded for the new Permanent Weekly Acts, which has now been fixed! A fuller read-up is here for those curious.

EDIT 11/29/2023: The Permanent Weekly Acts are intended to replace 3 of the regular Weekly Acts, not be in addition to! This inaccuracy above has been corrected to reflect what Nora's Mix Vol. 5 will look like in-game.

EDIT 11/30/2023: We’re working on a change to make Permanent Weekly Acts recoverable so incomplete Permanent Weekly Acts won’t be lost! The intention is that if you’re catching up on missed Nightwave Acts, the Permanent Weekly Acts will continue to populate your Act rotation until you’ve caught up on the Rotations you’ve missed. As such, players will no longer miss out on Nightwave Standing should they not participate in any number of weeks. We will update you on the progress of this change when we have more information!

EDIT 12/1/2023: The team is still tinkering and testing the change to make Permanent Acts "Recoverable," however, it will not be ready for the next rotation, as we're finding the change may require a Hotfix/Update. When the change does come, all previous weeks will be Recoverable and not lost to the Void, allowing you to make up the Standing while we were tinkering. We appreciate your patience while we sort through this!

• Like 40

Duviri challenges should be togglable. Not everyone likes/plays it, and even in the case of completionists, it's a content island. Obligatory when Void Dash?

Edit: others are saying you don't have to do these challenges to reach rank 30 in nightwave. I certainly won't be if I can help it, but this is assuming they are weighted lightly enough to still not see the majority of the time. While I hope this is the case, I was commenting under the pessimistic assumption that they would weight these challenges way too heavily because they like their Duviri content way more than their community does. I hope I'm wrong, but historically speaking, I probably won't be.

Edited by KanariaFolf
  • Like 14

Thank you for bringing back Efficient Beams, Exposing Harpoon, Bursting Mass  and Wild Frenzy!! Much much appreciated! I know some of us have asked for some of these, its nice to see them. Plus some armours for Kavats and Kubrows? Choice! Sporothrix augment as well. 

Additionally, am looking forward to the new permanent weekly acts. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, LordScorpio05 said:

Can we finally get a new Nightwave story act after that?

Absolutely not. Nightwave and the game at large are so much better having dropped the story element. We get more frequent NW reward rotations, and devs can spend more time on full updates instead of meaningless stories like Emissary and Glassmaker that *long* overstay their welcome.

Edited by Zedar451
  • Like 16

14 minutes ago, KanariaFolf said:

Duviri challenges should be togglable. Not everyone likes/plays it, and even in the case of completionists, it's a content island. Obligatory when Void Dash?

Okay, so don't do the acts you don't want to do. There is more than enough time to skip such acts and still get every reward.

That said, bit wild to call duviri a content island when you can get solid evergreen rewards from just a small amount of wyrm farming, but you do you.

• Like 9

I came into Warframe late in the game (wish I knew about it sooner) so I was glad to be able to obtain some of the old infested themed content and other stuff from these intermissions. Just eagerly awaiting Nidus Prime Resurgence for the items released then. If there will ever be one.

• Like 1