Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.7

[DE]Megan

28 minutes ago, DSAUSAGE said:

This.

And glad to see blast useless again, lol

I'll likely yeet the Topaz shards on my main build since I figured out how to run a 12x220 Dual Ichors and Exalted Blade build at the same time, so Naramon really isn't useful. I run Unairu for the armor+shield strip which overall works better since it also have immunity and less trouble reviving with Last Grasp.

TBH, topaz doesn't prevent toxin clouds from 1 shotting you, so either way, you're running immunity gimmicks at level cap (especially in a melee only build like I run). At least I can go back to heat+viral on my Verglas instead of blast+radiation 😄. I even ran it on a Moa so I could run [Primed Pack Leader], so as long as my Moa and I were attacking, we were both functionally immortal (except for Toxin, which was a problem sometimes).

De-combination is something I've asked for since the patch launched, since I've had 5 Tau Topaz to test this very build since like day 2 of the patch. The problem being that they were bugged and practically non-functional back then. Worst case, my Qorvex is about to get 5 +radiation or another Warframe with +CC on secondary.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

@Halo & @NightmareT12
I had a look and those all seem to be Dx12 crashes which we hopefully resolved with this Hotfix.
Please let me know if you still experience these issues after the Hotfix.

Cheers!

That's awesome in regards to the Look-Swapping bug. 

That I cannot thank you enough for checking since getting into the game for about 3 minutes only for it to crash when looking at my looks. 

But, the more pressing issue is the KB&M and Controller swapping, as that is still present in the game and cannot be bypassed. I do hope that's looked into soon.

Please, fix the Grimoire's alt-fire not building up invocation buffs if you switch to primary or melee after firing (or do a mercy kill with your parazon or switch to operator etc).

• Like 1

The nerf to the Topaz Shard and blast gating is awful and disappointing at best. This was a unique conditional interaction that promoted the use of underused elements and was also most used and effective at the highest levels of play, something a majority of the playerbase does not engage with. And only a minority of players were making full effect of the blast gating. Just revert this nerf, its absolutely pointless and makes the Topaz Shard objectively the worst and most useless Archon Shard in the game. Considering that NEW archon shards (Orange, Purple & Green) take a HEAVY AMOUNT of investment to obtain only for them to be nerfed is a slap in the face (the Orange shard).

• Like 13

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the required amount of players needed to start the Effervo boss fight from all squad members to half. This addresses feedback that the boss fight could take a long time to start (and potentially result in Host migrations) if players were off collecting Voca, resources, etc, instead of moving to the boss zone. Players outside of the zone will now be teleported into the arena once activated. 

Similar Problem with Netracells.
1) In the killing phase, way less enemies are spawning when there only 1 or 2 out of 4 Players.
2) INCREASE THE AREA PLZ!!!!
It's way to small. I ALWAYS have to wait longer time periods for enemies to get into the zone in order to get counted towards the meter...
Massively annoying...

• Like 2

Changed the required amount of players needed to start the Effervo boss fight from all squad members to half. This addresses feedback that the boss fight could take a long time to start (and potentially result in Host migrations) if players were off collecting Voca, resources, etc, instead of moving to the boss zone. Players outside of the zone will now be teleported into the arena once activated. 

your still pulling a person away from the angel if the host or any player decides if they don't want to do the angel.

then you also need to mandate that the angel is killed prior to force start.

Place the angel in the first 3 (30) eyes main waved areas and not in the 60 eyes locations, going past the boss area is too far for the angel to be placed.

Edited by Krent_X
placement angel note
  • Like 5

There's a new bug bundled with this hotfix, it takes place on the void angel arena: there's often one floating golden orb that won't disappear despite players void slinging through it. Happens 2 out of 3 times.

It's not game breaking I suppose. We can always wait for the angel to teleport to the outer ring of the arena but it would be nice to void sling-away that last golden orb like the others.

Edited by Decusatim
what is english
  • Like 1

Arcanes offerings from Vendors are now displayed as unranked. 

• Hovering over the Arcane will now display both its unranked and max rank stats. This is to help avoid players thinking they are buying a fully ranked Arcane.

Thank you, this is a great change. Additionally to this, could you guys please look into adding more than just "X Owned" for Arcanes when shopping from vendors?

Currently, when hovering over an arcane it just shows a total, irrespective of ranks, like so:
"X Owned"

Making it so it shows something like:
"1x Rank 5 owned"
"6x Rank 0 owned"

Would make life a lot easier for people, like myself, who are currently trying to max out all Arcanes. That way someone can see if they have already maxed that arcane and have a 2-3 extra instead of thinking they only have 2-3 total and buying more, wasting standing for the day. The only way to avoid this is by manually opening our arcane inventories first to see if we have that arcane maxed before purchasing from the vendor.

• Like 8

Please fix our selected energy colors not apply on Kaithe wings. I am asking one year for a fix on it. I know there more important fixes that you probable wanna make first... unless it's hard to fix that issue... so in that case I'll pass GxPaH6p.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed individual Focus School Eidolon Lens Blueprints being rewarded in Rotation C of the Survival, Persto mission instead of the intended Eidolon Lens Blueprint. 
    • Each individual Lens Blueprint had a drop rate of 10% for each type, so we have adjusted the drop tables to compensate for this change by increasing the drop rate for the Eidolon Lens Blueprint and the Mandonel Barrel and Receiver. More details in the public drop tables. 

Okay but what about fixing this issue which means I can't claim the Eidolon Lens in my foundry, as reported here:

1 hour ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

@Halo & @NightmareT12
I had a look and those all seem to be Dx12 crashes which we hopefully resolved with this Hotfix.
Please let me know if you still experience these issues after the Hotfix.

Cheers!

Thanks for the heads up Purzzle, will check out then :3

EDIT: Can confirm it's fixed, thank you! :)

Edited by NightmareT12

Improved spawn rates of The Anatomizer and The Severed Warden enemies in Alchemy Bounties. Particularly to address the issue of being unable to complete the “Kill X Flying Enemies” Bounty Challenge. 

Pretty sure it wasn't counting Anatomizers last time I tried that challenge.  Has that been fixed?

Thank you for the fix and happy new year!

- Volatile Variant, the new Nightwave mod for Sporothrix, still doesn't work properly for clients. No explosions occur on hit unless the barbs are unable to punch through the target, nullifying a lot of the damage that this is supposed to give (including the increased explosion meant to happen on direct hits). Again, this only happens client-side.

- Operators didn't get the new skin shaders. If you use dark skin tone, the textures look really horrendous compared to how it looks on Drifter. 

image.png?ex=65a801ac&is=65958cac&hm=a90

• Like 2

Yeah but when gonna the performance in that  place  ?..........................................

DE not everybody have  a #*!%ing RX 7900 XT and still runs bad , LIKE REALLY  BAD ALMOST HALF THE FRAMERATE  DUDE  from 165HZ to 88hz I A SIMPLE LANDSCAPE THAT is just viewing and doing nothing but still you get   -88%  PERFORMANCE, SANCTUM ANATOMICA AND DEIMOS ARE RUNNING WORST THEN EVER  and your "new tech" its not an excuse EVEN THE DAMM EIDOLON PLAIN HAVE MORE REASONS TO RUN SLOWER 😒 

• Like 3

On 2024-01-09 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the "Regenerate Shields when you inflict an enemy with Blast Status" Topaz Archon Shard embed bonus to no longer apply when Shield Gate is triggered. 

• An unintended degree of invulnerability could be obtained using this effect while continuously triggering Shield Gate, so it was changed to function similarly to Caliban’s Lethal Progeny ability, where the Shield recharge is disabled when Shield Gate is triggered and only resumes when the Shields begin to regenerate themselves. 

Sure, you guys like to say the community likes to comment on an update before even trying it, and I'll test to see if it's as bad as it sounds, but if that wording is accurate, then the words I have for it are:

"You try to hype up blast with the Nightwave aesthetic, you try to hype up blast with Gauss prime, you try to hype up blast with talking specifically about it with the Alchemy game mode, you make a trend of sprucing up the less-visited elements lately (Corrosive, Cold, Puncture, Impact, and even Magnetic), you release a high-investment item that gives blast the tiniest of fringe applications at the cost of far more effective options - as a tradeoff of damage for an aspect of "active cover fire" - only to axe it first thing this year by tying it down to shield recharge delay. Nice."

Edit: Yeah it's exactly as bad as it sounds. Topaz shards are now dead content.

Edited by Tau.

Vendors unranked arcanes Includes the quantity of ranked mods you own, also. Unranked and Ranked should be separated into different pools.

"If have 15 unranked arcanes and i have 1 ranked arcane im filling"

I want to see 15 not 16 in the vendor's inventory.

the purpose of the shop is to show the number of the items you own of that item of that rank its selling, not all items of my inventory.

also you can add a check inventory button to all the vendors to clear up any misconception to the quantity you in fact own vs ranked or unranked.

Edited by Krent_X

Changed the "Regenerate Shields when you inflict an enemy with Blast Status" Topaz Archon Shard embed bonus to no longer apply when Shield Gate is triggered. 

• An unintended degree of invulnerability could be obtained using this effect while continuously triggering Shield Gate, so it was changed to function similarly to Caliban’s Lethal Progeny ability, where the Shield recharge is disabled when Shield Gate is triggered and only resumes when the Shields begin to regenerate themselves. 

Consider buffing Blast status directly, please.  The Puncture boost was a decent model.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Consider buffing Blast status directly, please.  The Puncture boost was a decent model.

More like rework Blast as a whole. Blast procs, with subsequent stacking, only provide a 75% "inaccuracy" check on enemies afflicted by it.

Hell, impact got that little side-grade to play into making finishers on enemies with your parazon easier with the more impact procs on an enemy, starting at 10% and only going up per proc stacked. 

Not to mention the numbers are listed wrong on the wiki for blast, "Starts out at 30% for 6 seconds, then stacks up to 75% at 10 stacks"... meanwhile it should be 80%, but then again, there's no way to actually test this in-game. 

Slight reminder, this is all blast does outside of being an obsolete damage type... It has a niche place for stuff like Plague Star, but no where else. 

To add, the archon shard buff was proccing on blast damage as a whole, and not only procs, making it even more stupider. 

Edited by Halo
Additions
  • Like 3