Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Gauss Prime: Hotfix 35.0.9

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Beryliberries said:

Thank you for the sow fix & update! Hope the Glaukus skin is fixed soon!

I've been waiting a long time for this. Once the skin is fixed, I will finally be satisfied with Sevagoth until his prime comes out and maybe even after!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaShark said:

I've been waiting a long time for this. Once the skin is fixed, I will finally be satisfied with Sevagoth until his prime comes out and maybe even after!

Likewise. Let's hope they hit all the issues with the skin at once. Hoping the Shadows spawned via Death's Harvest not taking the skin is fixed as well. Very happy sow is fixed!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an additional +25% (+37% for Tauforged) applying on top of the Violet Archon Shard’s “Gain +25%/+37% Melee Critical Damage. When max Energy is over 500, the damage boost doubles” embed bonus. 

Coalescent Fusion can't be disassembled and Shards are limited in number.

If the specification is not stable, shouldn't a disassembly system be implemented?

• Like 5

Cannot buy exilus adapters for my Primary, Secondary, and Melee weps for plat. 

The game thinks I'm buying something, when I'm only trying to buy the arcane adapters. 

For preface, I now have over 9k plat from the Prime Access, which should not be an issue

Hope this is fixed soon

https://imgur.com/gallery/5zLP26R

Edit: It somehow fixed itself in the game. 

Issue resolved, but please keep an eye out for this in the future, please and thanks!

Edited by Halo
Magically Resolved Itself

5 minutes ago, Halo said:

Cannot buy exilus adapters for my Primary, Secondary, and Melee weps for plat. 

The game thinks I'm buying something, when I'm only trying to buy the arcane adapters. 

For preface, I now have over 9k plat from the Prime Access, which should not be an issue

Hope this is fixed soon

https://imgur.com/gallery/5zLP26R

We're investigating the current Server issues that are causing issues like this. 

• Like 3

After finishing lith sabotage i've lost acceltra bp and the relic due to failed updating account, may I have it back?

red text said "The team is assessing the server hamsters-hang tight"

have been refunded, but with a Fulmin part not my acceltra prime bp

Edited by Barbablu
hope u fix this asap the right way

Wow, trailer looks to dynamic, as Gauss itself! Especialy good to hear drum`n`bass after that kinda-priest-cry "Whispers" main theme XD But, we still wait for most wanted general changes for Netracell reward-pool. Plz, remove usual for-standing-buying things from it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Syndicate Sacrifice Change: 
Starting with this Vaulting, all Rank 4 and 5 Pledged Syndicate Sacrifices have been replaced with Aya: 

• Rank 4 = 2 Aya
  • Rank 5 = 3 Aya 

The Office Thank You GIF

Really I feel like... it made players feel very cheated when they were crafting a warframe piece just for a new PA to drop the next day and then they suddenly needed a different one now 😐

So again: Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

No fix for the infinite 12x combo bug rip

you say it like it's gamebreaking, when there's a lot more stuff that's even stronger.

also melee crescendo exists

• Like 5

Finally the vents fix for alchemy!

That one was a huge headache for me.

hope you also fixed the markers for the vents, the game some times marks vents that are not connected to the current alchemy apparatus.

Edited by VasjaTheOx

I just want to use this post to congratulate you on the Gauss Prime Access. The Art for the frame itself, the weapons, the accessories, the trailer and its music. Props to the whole team, been a while since I felt like a child :D

Thanks for keeping us posted regarding server issues as well :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

you say it like it's gamebreaking, when there's a lot more stuff that's even stronger.

also melee crescendo exists

There is barely anything that has more KPM, even with nuke frames or Saryn builds with Melee Influence on other weapons. It's effectively like having both Melee Crescendo and Melee Influence or any other arcane. Disregards the Tennokai and Melee Crescendo entirely. Using a glaive with Melee Influence and infinite combo counter is probably the easiest way to afk farm with a macro atm. Sit in a corridor and set up a macro to spam a glaive with influence up to level cap. Will be nerfed, just asking when.

Edited by Ghastly-Ghoul
  • Like 1