Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It seems I slept through another stream, what did I miss?

Aruquae

We'll be able to fuse 4 shards into a tauforged, there'll be 10 new augments (or was it 11?), Inaros is getting a rework after all (but won't get a big boost in power), and Eclipse is getting reworked, but the specifics are still in the air. I think that was everything important.

• Like 4

in short:

new warframe: Dante (scribe themed, has exalted Grimoire)

more lab tiles being added

Inaros Rework (!)

Styanax Deluxe

Entrati aesthetics for Tennogen

shard fusion (4 shards =1 tau shard)

new mode for using netracells (but no changes to netracell drops, you can still enjoy your common arcanes guys XD)

Eclipse rework (feedback pending)

ability to hug Cavia (probably requires R5 Cavia syndicate)

sticky corner fixes (no getting hung up on things)

new entrati incarnon weapons (hand/arm cannon, Fist/claw weapon)

those are the main things I remember, there may have been more, but not of any real significance to me. 

• Like 5

GI lighting is getting implemented to more areas of the game.

Kubrow Fur is getting a face lift.

Load times for transitioning from hubs to open worlds is getting improved by a decent margin, mostly for weaker consoles/pcs thanks to Warframe Mobile.

Oh yeah Warframe Mobile.

19 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

there'll be 10 new augments (or was it 11?)

10 augments and then 1 augment that cancels a passive like Nezha's I believe.

Edit

Nerfs to Fortuna Grind, that was a big one.

Edit2

OH YEAH more fissures to more modes and maps!! FINALLY

This was a stellar devstream tbh

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 2

Don't mean to sound overly critical but it was mostly backlog fixes.

• Inaros who's kit was DOA.
  • Eclipse rework which broke with lighting changes back in 2015-1016.
  • Fusing 4 normal for Tau shard. Should have released that way.
  • More tiles for Void fissures. Shoulda been a consistent update.
  • Styanex goes to South America.

You missed an Umbra Forma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

in short:

new warframe: Dante (scribe themed, has exalted Grimoire)

more lab tiles being added

Inaros Rework (!)

Styanax Deluxe

Entrati aesthetics for Tennogen

shard fusion (4 shards =1 tau shard)

new mode for using netracells (but no changes to netracell drops, you can still enjoy your common arcanes guys XD)

Eclipse rework (feedback pending)

ability to hug Cavia (probably requires R5 Cavia syndicate)

sticky corner fixes (no getting hung up on things)

new entrati incarnon weapons (hand/arm cannon, Fist/claw weapon)

those are the main things I remember, there may have been more, but not of any real significance to me. 

Finally an Inaros rework
Aight I guess I really did miss a good stream 

56 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

You missed an Umbra Forma.

Eh, I got like 10 right now
I'm fine with a missing an umbral forma

The big things for me in the stream were.

Inaros rework

Fissure Exapansion

Augments (even though we didnt get info on which frames besides Loki)

Shard upgrade system

Plus the negative big thing.

DE completely missing the context and point regarding the criticism towards Netracells and the loot tied to it. Felt like they had gone "la-la-la-la-la-la cant hear you la-la-la-la-la-la oh they said something about arcanes la-la-la-la-la-la".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Biggest  surprise and delight for me: sticky corners getting fixed.   If it works, that's going to be tremendous.  (And something we all immediately forget about.)

What I always found weird is that never should have been a thing since player collision boxes are pill shaped.

Even if you found near perfect center it should eventually slide off the object but that's obviously not the case.

I always wondered what they did wrong to cause that issue.

I get why Inaros is getting the rework and he does need it (Didn't people mostly just use him as a big dumb wall of flesh 90% of the time?) but I still kind of feel like there's several older frames that need it a bit more.

I know the diehard Loki mains are gonna be mad at me for this, but he's still pretty much just a low investment required invis frame, Decoy is ass, Switch Teleport might as well just be named "Dedicated Helminth Slot" and Radial Disarm kind of...gets worse every time DE adds enemies that can't drop weapons. His passive is also a joke, and yes, I know Wall Latch builds exist, but not once have I seen anyone do it for more than the small amount of time needed to trigger that Arcane.

Again, totally agree that Inaros needs some help to be more than an HP sponge with pocket sand, but come on Loki just...does nothing other than make you forget he's even there with his 2.

1 hour ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

The biggest thing for me by far was the SP fissure expansion. Being able to play axi fissures in Zariman, Entrati Labs and hopefully all the new mission types DE has been adding over the last couple years is what I wanted the most. 

Excuse me?
What did I miss about SP fissures?

On 2024-01-27 at 10:45 AM, SneakyErvin said:

The big things for me in the stream were.

Inaros rework

Fissure Exapansion

Augments (even though we didnt get info on which frames besides Loki)

Shard upgrade system

Plus the negative big thing.

DE completely missing the context and point regarding the criticism towards Netracells and the loot tied to it. Felt like they had gone "la-la-la-la-la-la cant hear you la-la-la-la-la-la oh they said something about arcanes la-la-la-la-la-la".

Except missing the context wasn't a big thing. 

That's just a few overly passionate people thinking their cause matters in the big scheme of things.

9 hours ago, Aldain said:

I get why Inaros is getting the rework and he does need it (Didn't people mostly just use him as a big dumb wall of flesh 90% of the time?) but I still kind of feel like there's several older frames that need it a bit more.

I know the diehard Loki mains are gonna be mad at me for this, but he's still pretty much just a low investment required invis frame, Decoy is ass, Switch Teleport might as well just be named "Dedicated Helminth Slot" and Radial Disarm kind of...gets worse every time DE adds enemies that can't drop weapons. His passive is also a joke, and yes, I know Wall Latch builds exist, but not once have I seen anyone do it for more than the small amount of time needed to trigger that Arcane.

Again, totally agree that Inaros needs some help to be more than an HP sponge with pocket sand, but come on Loki just...does nothing other than make you forget he's even there with his 2.

Looking for quips and "mic drop" moments isn't a real, thorough, or honest frame review. 

6 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Excuse me?
What did I miss about SP fissures?

They said they'll add new regions to the SP fissures (and incursions as well) and mention Zariman and Labs as examples. They dont mention new game modes specifically, like void cascade, but I'm really hoping for that. It's around 26:40 min on the devstream:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Except missing the context wasn't a big thing. 

That's just a few overly passionate people thinking their cause matters in the big scheme of things.

But it was, since it isnt about a few passionate people. There have been massive amounts of criticism towards Netracells and the specific arcanes is the smallest part of it all. The main point regarding the arcanes is just that they take an insane amount of time to obtain. Not insane farm time, but simply gated time blocking them. But they are still just side criticism and more of a "DE are you aware of the absurd time gate?". 

The main issue(s) with netracells is everything else. Common farmable, purchasable arcanes and adapters as part of a 5/week gated mission, RNG on shards times two aswell as horrible mission flow, like having to backtrack 1k quite regularly to kill a very pointless enemy, all to then backtrack again to the actual mission zone. Not only did they ignore this, but to "fix" arcanes they decide to... introduce a new mode instead of fixing the brand new one they just released? And ontop of that, this new mode wont be a mode in addition to netracells, it will be instead of. So they arent fixing anything with the actual netracells, unless there are changes to the actual mode they havent mentioned yet.

This was also in a devstream that they claimed would have a in depth discussion or review of the netracell mode and the criticism around it. Something they had gone out and highlighted for 2 or 3 weeks in their devshorts. And we get practically no info or feedback regarding the mode and criticism. 

So yes, it was a major negative thing. I for one sat down to watch this specific devstream just for the updates on what they plan for netracells, the in depth info I had been told through their devshorts would come with the january devstream. I also watched the devshorts in hope those would highlight some netracell things, but since they announced it would be brought up to a greater extent in the devstream it was unlikely they'd touch it in the shorts. So no biggy there. But you dont go out and say that in depth info will come when you practically mention it just as briefly as you did in the devshorts where you claimed it would be in depth in the devstream. They practically gave no new info on the subject, it was just echoed info regarding the arcanes. The one new thing was that there would be a new mode for the arcanes, but zero regarding netracells, the actual subject of matter.

• Like 2