Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's the update?

Ive already forgotten what Dante is going to bring. But there was something QoL that I really liked when they announced it. Something about multiple ways to farm something or so forth.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Ive already forgotten what Dante is going to bring. But there was something QoL that I really liked when they announced it. Something about multiple ways to farm something or so forth.

Multiple way to farm Dante & shards/arcanes. Dante will have 3 ways (market for plat, parts from vendor and rng from mission). You will get *harder* mission to chance to get more shards or arcanes.

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I can't wait for Dante 😭 when will it come? Place your bets!

Also, what are you looking forward to? 

I guess last day of March, 4th day of week, so 28th.

3 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

The emoji makes this post 10x worse than it already is

I take single emoji than wall of text that or "next page" thing any day.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Well, it will not likely be this week, so my good guess is that it'll either be released on the 11th or 18th week of March.

It'd be nice if it was the next, cuz it'll be my B-Day around that time but eh, we'll have to wait and see

• Like 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb quxier:

I guess last day of March, 4th day of week, so 28th.

Oof.. oh well, time to sleep until then 

Gerade eben schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Well, it will not likely be this week, so my good guess is that it'll either be released on the 11th or 18th week of March.

It'd be nice if it was the next, cuz it'll be my B-Day around that time but eh, we'll have to wait and see

That'd be a nice release date

I say this every single update

Wait for 12-2pm EST

Mainline/filler updates almost always release in between that time period 

Edit: As for the date… idk I thought it was March something 

Edited by Aruquae

47 minutes ago, quxier said:

Multiple way to farm Dante & shards/arcanes. Dante will have 3 ways (market for plat, parts from vendor and rng from mission). You will get *harder* mission to chance to get more shards or arcanes.

Yeah, I guess this was it. If there was something driving me away from warframe, it was locking new frames behind new crap that I didnt want to play with no other way to get them. And finally another way for archon shards. I havent played Kahl for months and only do archon hunts like once a month max. So thats a plus.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1 hour ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Bug free or at least less bugs and hope it doesn't break the game code already running so we then have to wait for a Cert update to fix the created bugs. :facepalm:

Apart from that when it gets here it gets here, I'll just be treating it like any other update new stuff to farm new things to tinker with. :cool:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Hopefully soon, Dragon's Dogma 2 is on the horizon, and the wind is pushing meeeeee.

I am cursed that my current PC probably can't run it that great, though the rest of my unfinished games are probably celebrating!

Father I crave kicking oxen

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

cheese results GIF

I bet Satan came up with the Al Dante joke when Dante Alighieri visited his house back in the day.

The 10th stage of hell, where the humorless are forced to listen to dad jokes 24/7 as their punishment.

Dante the walking meme. He's open for a pasta joke due to his name, while also rocking a pasta-ish looking beard, his weapon is a book and a pen, and he can summon hooters at will. Him and our glorious gemussy should certainly group up for some high times!

• Like 2

They said March and its still March so I'm not complaining about where's the update.

Thing I'm most looking forward to:

I would say alchemy extraction finally getting fixed but that should have been done a long time ago when I was still asking for some kind of acknowledgement so it can be fixed ASAP, which it wasn't since we already had a cert update that I was pleading to have the fix in. Plus I've already gotten all the rewards. So I'm glad for anyone who is getting into the gamemode to not have to deal with this but for me Alchemy is way too tedious to bother with anymore.

I don't tend to go right towards newer frames / gamemodes since those might need to be ironed out plus they aren't going anywhere.

So, I'd say the new netracell gamemode. But in a cautious way, since it has a direct comparison for it.

That and shard fusing, just finished using up my remaining tau forged shards for my most used loadouts. So its nice to have that buffer again which I now don't have.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

So as the person above stated updates tend to arrive on Wednesdays, So it might actually come on March 13th (next Wednesday) as did Whispers in the Walls back in December (Dec 13th was also a Wednesday) 

Im looking forward trying that Mage Warframe, gameplay unlike we have ever seen before with the cards and such.

Anyways fingers crossed that im right :) 

...HQGroup...

Edited by HQGroup
  • Like 1