Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #178!

[DE]Megan

1cf16ad042ba1572d145d5d5c14aad46.jpg

Tenno!

We bring you a very special Devstream #178 LIVE from the main stage at PAX East! Rebecca, Geoff, Megan, and special guest Ben Starr will be on stage to talk Dante Unbound, reveal our next Prime Warframe, and premiere a Warframe: 1999 teaser you won’t want to miss! Anyone attending PAX East can join us in the live audience and have a chance to ask a question during the Q&A segment! 

There will be no Twitch Drop for Devstream #178 due to the offsite streaming.

We’re so excited to see you in person and virtually in chat! See you at twitch.tv/warframe AND twitch.tv/pax on March 22nd at 3 p.m ET.

• Like 26

Looking forward to this one!

If there's aaaanny time for answering forum questions, can we ever expect a AkMagnus Prime one day? 
And could Hildryns Balefires fire faster in Aegis Storm? 🙏

3 hours ago, Prey91 said:

Will dante unbound release before the devstream or after the devstream ?

Hopefully, before sicce, it makes zero sense to not release it. since the rest of the new games are to drop after the 20th. IMO, ofc

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Hopefully be before since it makes zero sense to not release it. since the rest of the new games are to drop after the 20th.

Have a read what the topic says

They can't fool me :) I vividly remember "in-depth looks" after updates released, in devstreams. 

FINGERS CROSSED!

Quote from 

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

2 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

They can't fool me :) I vividly remember "in-depth looks" after updates released, in devstreams. 

FINGERS CROSSED!

Hopefully, I do remember that as well.

Well, oof, 27th of march people

1 hour ago, TomerB said:

You promised it wouldn't be by the 30th!!!!

Prime Dissapointed

You'll get used to this, they can't NOT disappoint people at this rate xD

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You'll get used to this, they can't NOT disappoint people at this rate

The focus should always be to release polished content, even it that means delaying the original release date. People like you are the reason so many games during the last couple of years were hot garbage from the beginning, because you cry on forums/reddit about the devs taking too long with the release. I'll take quality over quantity any day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Luigispikachu said:

Oh gee, I wonder who the next prime could possibly be... It's such a mystery.

DE, if you somehow make protea prime look ass I will be standing outside the lead designer's window for the next week. At night.

You say that as if Protea Prime being the next Prime Warframe Release a sure-fire thing.

I don't think so. The prime scheduling has to be done at least a year in advance so a Protea prime coming within the next say 5 prime releases is no doubt happening and something that can easily lead to a slip of the mouth mention. But going to an automatically assume it is the next one is one that I still have questions on happening and not something I'd contribute a slip of the mouth mention to.

Like for example, they haven't always followed the 2 males 2 female release cadence of oldest frames first. So I'm thinking that there is a chance that Xaku Prime is next in order to slip in between the genders since Xaku is nonbinary to not mess it the cadence of paired same genders Primes releasing next to each other. E:or afterwards, if need be.

Edited by Numerounius

34 minutes ago, CrYPTeX1337 said:

The focus should always be to release polished content, even it that means delaying the original release date.

Yeah well duh, you figure that out youself or did you wanna try making a point?

I'm fine waiting, I just like to agree with folks who would rather have the update sooner, so they can focus on playing Warframe, rather than the other games that are coming out around the 20th.

Do you want players to play WF, over another game, like what I am missing here?

30 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

You say that as if Protea Prime being the next Prime Warframe Release a sure-fire thing.

Reb leaked it on the dev team lol and usually they tend to be right, considering not only meg told her off but Reb started laughing right away 

But who knows

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry, what?

Daylight Savings Time starts at different dates in different parts of the world. Places in North America generally starts it on the second Sunday of March (i.e. last sunday), whereas European countries do it on the last Sunday of March (i.e. three weeks later this year).

Because of this, if you're in a region that hasn't fiddled with their clocks this spring, it's important to keep this one hour difference in mind when setting reminders for streams and such.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quarterdane said:

Daylight Savings Time starts at different dates in different parts of the world. Places in North America generally starts it on the second Sunday of March (i.e. last sunday), whereas European countries do it on the last Sunday of March (i.e. three weeks later this year).

Because of this, if you're in a region that hasn't fiddled with their clocks this spring, it's important to keep this one hour difference in mind when setting reminders for streams and such.

Oh, thank you lol

1 hour ago, Numerounius said:

I don't think so. The prime scheduling has to be done at least a year in advance so a Protea prime coming within the next say 5 prime releases is no doubt happening and something that can easily lead to a slip of the mouth mention. But going to an automatically assume it is the next one is one that I still have questions on happening and not something I'd contribute a slip of the mouth mention to.

Like for example, they haven't always followed the 2 males 2 female release cadence of oldest frames first. So I'm thinking that there is a chance that Xaku Prime is next in order to slip in between the genders since Xaku is nonbinary to not mess it the cadence of paired same genders Primes releasing next to each other.

To my memory, pretty much all deviations come from better marketing. Garuda Prime came with her rework, and Grendel came with Halloween season. Looking at the next known updates, Dante Unbound, 1999, TBA Update, I'd say Protea Prime would be best slotted to be next in line. Our next 3 frames in the order are Protea, Xaku, and Lavos. Given that Protea launched with Deadlock Protocol, the fact that Parvos returns as the main antagonist of Dante Unbound makes her a better fit for being sooner rather than later. Likewise, given that Xaku is a composite of 3 frames that served the Entrati family, it would seem better to put them closer to 1999.

• Like 4

I would like to submit the following questions for the anticipated Dev Live Stream, with extra liveness, since it will be live at Pax East.

1. Pax means peace. War means war. Does this mean, that at Pax East, Warframe will technically be visiting a peace event, but bringing war? Is this a subtle hint to the next major update? 

2. In the most recent Dev Shorts, Rebecca gave us details about a new and awesome, and much welcome feature, where many invisible Warframes will be giving options to appear more "visible", via adjustments players can make. Essentially allowing us to see more of the fashion and details of said Warframes, even when we might have them be invisible. This is a great idea and very welcome. However it also made me think the following. Some people are cursed with bad taste. Horrible sense of fashion, whether it be colour choices or armour combinations. For excessively shameful and self depreciating Warframe players, could their be an option to make visible Warframes, appear less visible, if we think that our customisation efforts are an inherent insult to all those with eyesight? Some sort of toggle for them? A shame toggle. 

3. Now that we have a more fantasy like Warframe, is it possible we could get an Elven Warframe? Possibly they could be extremely long lived, with white hair. Possibly also with a scarf, and an assortment of random spells. This question and request is not inspired by a recent popular anime. Not at all, however... 

Lastly, thank you for more Disruption goodness, as well as more original Incarnon weapons. Much appreciated, and looking forward to the next update. 

• Like 1