Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Update 35.5: Dante Unbound

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, JaMoricharXi said:

even 2 upgrade to 1 tau shard is a huge cost. But 3 to 1?  Way too much man.

^^^^
ye btw
devs literally make you convert THREE weeks worth of waiting to properly upgrade ONE of FIVE shard slots. And that's only ONE warframe.
It seems just like they want to cyphon your life time just for the sake of it.

• Like 3

Da"n DE . Thx for the update . Locked and loaded !

However , the new lighting sucks in the orbiter: its way too dark /dull ......Totally ruins the experience .

Edited by Kirgit2019

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a new method for calculating the low and high Energy colors to add more depth to the colors. Also made minor changes to Energy color blending on VFX for more depth in the colors. 

Please reconsider this change as it is absolutely devastating for a lot of people's fashion frame, especially if they like to use black as their primary energy color as it instead appears as an awful desaturated greyish white. This change singelhandedly ruined the entire update for me.

• Like 3

il y a 56 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Energy color not applying to the entirety of the transparent materials of Sevagoth’s Glaukus Shoulder Armor, the Gillychap Shoulder Plate, and Sevagoth Glaukus' Shadow. 

• Players may want to tweak their fashion frame to accommodate for this fix! 

DE, you still are missing a critical problem:

EVERYTHING IS TIED TO THE ENERGY COLORS ! THE EMISSIVES COLORS SETTING STILL DOES NOTHING !

I still don't understand how you can miss something so basic. Sevagoth is your 46th warframe. After the last 45 and who know how many skins, we could have thought that the difference would be obvious to you, but apparently not. So, a quick reminder:

• The EMISSIVE colors are for the glowing parts on the warframe, in this case all the transparent materials you partially fixed.
  • The ENERGY colors are for the powers FX of the warframe, so particles, lights and all the fireworks (for example, Shadow's trails or Gloom's fire ring).

In the current state, BOTH the transparent materials AND powers FX are tied to the energy colors setting, when the transparent materials should be customizable with the emissives colors setting instead.

So, dear DE, can you please be more careful on what you are doing and properly fix Sevagoth's Deluxe skin.

And while i'm at it, Shadow's Reap still has his head completely shoved inside his body when casting:

LAJDu79.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

i have experienced that bug constantly (especially when in a session with high ping)

the higher ping, the higher possibility of the bug is. Cuz it's a desync issue

Great update, only to be soured by helminth Eclipse being absolutely gutted.

----------------------------------

Garuda is also still unrightfully unable to cast Dread Mirror on overguarded enemies. It has been 23 months.

Heat Thermal Sunder's unique damage scaling also doesn't work against overguarded enemies.

• Like 9

Warrior’s Rest (Excalibur Umbra - Passive)
Umbra's Ability Strength increases by 15% but he no longer fights independently alongside his Operator.

Available in the Arbiters of Hexis and Red Veil offerings

I'm sorry but this isn't it, this isn't the way to fix umbra's problems, you're asking us to get rid of primed surefooted to FIX HIS BUGS that's basically death in higher sp levels for someone like excal 

• Like 4

The Disruption update is pretty great!

But what's greater?

Remove the Endo from Armatus drop table, please. It's always discouraging to go run long for Relics and parts, then pops out this Endo.

• Like 2

This Eclipse change is worrisome. Not just because Eclipse now its just a worse Roar, but because now nearly all players that used Eclipse before, will go to pick Roar. So, making climb the ability to the top of "most used Helminth infuses" and making DE think that they need to nerf Roar next...

• Like 12

Circuit Assassination: Corrupted Jackal Changes 

Reading through these changes is really disappointing. I never struggled with the damage received aspect since things like Overguard and Shield Gating makes it a non issue. The real problems lied with how much damage you could do to the boss. Unless you SPECIFICALLY remembered to equip Unairu as your focus school so you could armor strip it, you would do next to no damage to it. These changes are completely worthless. 

• Like 3

ARCHON SHARD EXPANSION: ASCENT FUSION

The process of Ascent Fusion allows for three Archon Shards of the same type to be fused together to create a single Tauforged Shard. 

Requirements

• Helminth Archon Shard Segment: The Blueprint is earned for completing the Veilbreaker Quest. 
  • 3 Archon Shards of the same type. 
  • Helminth Coalescent Segment: The Blueprint is purchased from Bird3 in the Sanctum Anatomica. 
    • If you already have the Helminth Coalescent Segment on your Helminth, both Coalescent AND Ascent Fusion are now available to you! 
  • 100 Stela: Resource earned from Albrecht’s Laboratories. 

This is nice and good.

But it'd be even better if there was also a way to split Shards down into their component parts. Taus back down into Regulars, and Coalescent back down into Regulars.

Shards also remain incompatible with configs. I cannot have different sets of Shards for different builds and still need to pay the Bile tax if, godforbid, I want to switch damage types on my gun.

• Like 6

With Vauban's 4th ability we used to be able to hold 4 to cast Vortex directly. Now it seems holding 4 initially throws the bastille and we have to hold 4 after bastille is cast to create the vortex. Please revert this change so we can hold 4 to cast a vortex directly.

I love the changes to invisibility but is there any option to not make the screen green whenever i go invisible with loki? It doesn't happen with ivara or ash. :(

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Warrior’s Rest (Excalibur Umbra - Passive)
Umbra's Ability Strength increases by 15% but he no longer fights independently alongside his Operator.

The most important addition in this update. A toogle in the Arsenal would be even better, but I will take anything that makes Umbra not lose his buffs.

• Like 1

14 минут назад, .LeiA._ сказал:

The Disruption update is pretty great!

But what's greater?

Remove the Endo from Armatus drop table, please. It's always discouraging to go run long for Relics and parts, then pops out this Endo.

Asking less grind in a game about grind and demanding some respect for your time? Here?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WarmOoeyGooey said:

With Vauban's 4th ability we used to be able to hold 4 to cast Vortex directly. Now it seems holding 4 initially throws the bastille and we have to hold 4 after bastille is cast to create the vortex. Please revert this change so we can hold 4 to cast a vortex directly.

That is not the default setting. We did fix a bug where Vauban's fourth ability was not actually respecting the setting if you changed it, please check  Options -> Invert Tap/Hold Abilities, and you can flip which way the key works for  Vauban

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Caralamelia said:

I understand you can technically stack them, but considering we are already tight in modspace why would anyone pick warrior's rest over power drift?, and anyone who isnt maxing out power strength why wouldnt they just pick power drift and a stronger ability strength mod?
6044qm3.png

This is presumably an augment meant specifically for people who don't like Umbra's main passive and want to play him as just a better standard Excal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

That is not the default setting. We did fix a bug where Vauban's fourth ability was not actually respecting the setting if you changed it, please check  Options -> Invert Tap/Hold Abilities, and you can flip which way the key works for  Vauban

Thanks for responding quickly. I see that I had my settings set to "Inverted". I inverted them to make his 2nd ability perform the way I wanted it to which is click-to-cast hold-to-change, but now his 4th is changed because of this bug fix. I guess I'll just have to get used to one of my abilities not performing the way I wanted it to. Is there any way to invert only a particular ability and not the whole warframe's set of abilities?

• Like 4