Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BRING BACK "The Law of Retribution"

53 minutes ago, (PSN)lCarlit0sl_2803 said:

Dear DE, if you can´t bring it back, At least bring back the fun of a complex mission with stages and 8 players.

See, that's specifically the part they can't bring back

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

See, that's specifically the part they can't bring back

LoR was pretty simple mechanically and I don't remember it having nearly as many progression stoppers as JV. It ought to be fine.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

LoR was pretty simple mechanically and I don't remember it having nearly as many progression stoppers as JV. It ought to be fine.

It got removed for being a low return on investment. I would also like to guess that DE couldn't come up with rewards for Eidolons at the time. I'd honestly love missions in Warframe that have puzzles and stuff again. Though, I've scratched that itch with Helldivers 2 lately.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)lCarlit0sl_2803 said:

it was fun. no need more reasons to bring it back

Would really love if they brought both raids back, even tho they were buggy they were still fun when you manage to form a squad.

LoR i did i think at max 6 times, 2 being in the Heroic mode. The last time i did, the War Within had already come out and it was possible to Cheese the Button sections where you needed 2 people to open a Door or the second Stage where there was the large buttons.

• Like 1

Do you remember the arena of Kela De Thaym ? Be able to get in the arena is the limit of warframe players nowadays.

An 8 man raid in warframe with some puzzle to figure out big no no.

Warframe now is that you want funny fails you go MP you want things done you go solo and if you don't think this way you will get massive frustration in MP.

A mssion can't be done in solo big no go.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, PrinzeEugen said:

Do you remember the arena of Kela De Thaym ? Be able to get in the arena is the limit of warframe players nowadays.

An 8 man raid in warframe with some puzzle to figure out big no no.

Warframe now is that you want funny fails you go MP you want things done you go solo and if you don't think this way you will get massive frustration in MP.

A mssion can't be done in solo big no go.

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

I would like more engaging missions for sure , 

I did enjoy LoR the few times I did it , the only real issue (at the time) was getting a squad that didn't quit halfway (and crafting the keys was something that needed some minor investments) and screaming when they got knocked off the pads.

I could do without the pads honestly.

(E)DA is close but goes in a different direction.

I imagine that doing the mission for the rewards wouldn´t be the key. Bc rewards system is already balanced and now u can get pretty good stuff in missions like Netracells.

Yet if the mission of 8 players would be focused on the fun part. Lets make it pvp or sum ty shi

Without DE making some massive design shifts it simply isn't happening.

Eight player content is dead due to connectivity issues which has only been made more complicated with crossplay. As well "puzzle" type content isn't something the game uses much of at all and making something centered around that would require those mechanics being first introduced elsewhere as a way to teach players.

The closest we'll likely ever be to getting old Trials is the PT Heist (it's the same format as Trials just split into multiple missions) and Sorties/Deep Archimedea.

Content that roughly 1% of players played, and contained such levels of spaghetti that every time there was an update it required its own fixes, even if the update didn't directly touch anything in the raids.

I can see why they might have no desire to bring them back.