Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.4

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Wave 570 Arbitration Defense would be over 19-20hrs

My friends did it a few times, I don't remember how much it took, but I think it was somewhere between 5 and 9 hours, that's doable
P.S. And considering the fact that DE made armour at high levels weaker, now it's even easier(aside from bug/crash aspect). Gotta do that myself someday

Edited by Megazawr

2 hours ago, Debatra said:

Bullet Jumping immediately after a melee attack still just does an odd animation instead of actually bullet jumping.

btw you reminded me about another, funny bug: bullet jumping right after landing from another bullet jump results in a very weak and funny looking bullet jump. not sure if it happens during missions, but it happens in dojo and other hubs
edit: seems to be fixed

Edited by Megazawr
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Megazawr said:

still no fixes for these old bugs:

• unable to see each other in dojo thus not being able to trade
  • mag, mirage, mesa (and in very rare cases ash) locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons)
  • ash's 4 showing wrong numbers(damage and kills in statistics are wrong too)
  • slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing(probably may be fixed with the new low frame latency option)
  • waypoints(multiple different bugs in different areas), codex/simulacrum scans,
  • yareli bugs
  • kahl getting stuck in a rampart on a "Junk run mission" (but who cares, we don't need to do it anymore)
  • "More than MAX_REMOTE_OBJECT_ID replicated entities, out of IDs"  crash (seems to be fixed)
  • Moonwalk after transference (it still happens)
  • Sanctuary Onslaught breaking if host migraton happens right before the portal spawns(I think it's in the game since its release)
  • Xata's whisper on clients creates bubbles not where you shot the enemy(usually on legs, which makes headshots impossible)
  • The Circuit is still full of different bugs
    for example: getting a duviri drifter when using transference in the circuit(yes, it still happens)
  • Revived vulpaphyla and sentinels don't have invisibility if you have it on until you recast invisibility.
  • If you use quick melee then swap the weapon and shoot fast enough, the weapon swap will be cancelled(but it'll show a different weapon in the bottom right corner right before you shoot). Usually weapon swap cannot be cancelled.
  • If you use quick melee then quickly do a heavy slam attack, it can sometimes do a regular slam instead or do no damage at all(but you'll lose combo in any case)
  • Exalted melee interactions with regular melee combo, initial combo and gladiator set bonuses are a buggy mess.
  • Getting softlocked in navigation after opening it (opening foundry by clicking on "X items ready to claim" notification always helps tho)
  • If you join a random squad from the orbiter, you might be sent to the host's dojo after the mission if they started from there.
  • Different enemy spawn issues:(I prob forgot something in this list)
      Reveal hidden contents
    • Not enough enemies spawning on railjack skirmish missions, resulting in inability to finish it.
    • Vomvalysts not spawning well if you run around the map too much
    • Dargyns spawning in wrong places on Koro (Kuva fortress assault)
    • Enemies not spawning well enough on most exterminate missions(railjack, zariman and new deimos tileset are an exception). This often results in inability to get 10 reactant if you reached the objective. Often you have to run back and forth near extraction so more enemies spawn so you can finish the mission.
      This has happened as recently as 24/06/2024, where 2 of my squad members weren't able to get the 10th reactant because there were no enemies left on the map, and none were spawning.
    • Enemies can spawn right in front of you on Lua exterminate mission(might be a feature). Same with thraxes on void cascade.
    • Enemies don't spawn after wave 570 of arbitration defence(might've been fixed, but it's hard to test it)
    • On very rare occasions a LOT(like 100) of enemies can spawn in one of the vaults of Archon spy mission on Jupiter.
    • On netracell missions: if your map has a U-shape generation(room where you kill enemies is at one end of this U), enemies can spawn on the other side of this "U", which can be up to a kilometer away.

also pls fix those cascade/thrax bugs:

•   Reveal hidden contents
    • in cascade clients often can't see some of the void tears they cleared (this is very rare for hosts)
    • for clients, some thraxes(probably self-revived) can look like ghosts, but act like in a regular form and being immune to status effects and some abilities(can be damaged in warframe tho)
    • if you kill thraxes' physical form when they start recapturing an exoliser, they may still keep recapturing it while transforming into the ghost form(and finish recapturing it while in ghost form)
    • thraxes are shown as invincible(grey healthbar) when they are actually not
    • sometimes killed(in physical form) thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a ghost form. they can only be noticed by sound and a minimap marker. this is quite rare, but it has ruined some people's void flood missions.
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become immune to any form armor strip
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a physical form, which lets them recapture exolisers
    • in rare cases there can be an invincible(but visible) ghost thrax that is doing nothing near an exoliser
    • in very rare cases exoliser can stop spawning at all(same condition as exoliser delays below: 3-3-3 or 3-3-4 tile and doing it fast)
    • sometimes in fissure cascade exolisers can become impossoble to clear after they are recaptured by a thrax(this is extremely rare outside of fissure missions)
    • there are also a lot of fissure specific bugs that I'm too lazy to list here

exoliser wrong order(skips, jumps and delays):

• exoliser skip: instead of going in order 1-2-3-4 in a certain room, they go in the order of 1-2-4 or (1st skipped) 2-3-4. this bug is quite common
    • exoliser jump: usually happens to skipped exoliser: instead of order 1-2-3-4, it goes 3-1-2-4(3rd spawns before other three). this bug is quite rare
    • exoliser delay: when the 30s exoliser spawn timer reaches 0, it says that new exoliser has spawned when it actually hasn't. usually next exoliser spawn after the next 30s(rarely after 2 delays in a row).
      this happens very often if you do the mission fast enough in a squad and the total amount of exoliser spawn points is low(for example if you have rooms with 3, 3 and 4 spawn points).

Also during netracells if you have a U-form tile enemies can spawn up to 1km away, which makes the mission obnoxiously long

Some new bugs introduced in the Jade update:

• Using transference while falling into a killing floor may disable your abilities permanently
  • With Total Eclipse augment, dashing as operator far enough(~60-100 meters) disables Eclipse.
  • With "Fire Manual Trigger Weapons Continuously” spearguns may temporarily block shooting and melee https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1401946-unable-to-shoot-or-throw-scourge-prime-after-switching-from-secondary/
  • New knockdown+electric proc (from magnetic status on OG/shield break) seems to proc on you(in both warframe and operator) for seemingly no reason, even if there are no enemies nearby

Multiple melee incarnons lacking melee incarnon reticle.

Edited by Void2258

2 hours ago, Debatra said:

Bullet Jumping immediately after a melee attack still just does an odd animation instead of actually bullet jumping.

Switching back to your gun from melee via aiming still acts as if you had just tapped the aim button even if you're holding it, requiring you to double-press the button to actually ADS or aim-glide.

So I just tested both
1)it indeed looks weirdly, but the distance jumped is the same as with regular bullet jump, so it seems that it only affects the animation and not the actualy movement
2)seems to work fine to me rn, but I think I had some issues when I held rmb but it didn't aim.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe and Hound’s Null Audit Precept (when stealing Arctic Eximus bubbles) unintentionally doubling weapon Critical Hit Damage when shooting through it. 

This is a very interesting feature. I think it could be adjusted and incorporated into augmentation mods, etc.

1 hour ago, Messkoo said:

The description of Frost augment Icy Avalanche is not correct.

The armor bonus is applied only if the enemies have armor.

Not really useful against Corpus or Infested

Can you demonstrate your build? The intent is that the one-time armor scaled bonus is based on YOUR armor, not theirs.  To test, I set up a high strength Frost build with Arcane Guardian, walked up to a Moa, and got over 1000 overguard from Avalanching the single Moa. Same thing with a Charger. 😕

• Like 6

I already posted in the bug section about this but it doesn't seem like it's getting much spotlight. Vauban's Bastille post Jade Shadows is completely nullified by Frost's snowglobe. If you try to throw a Bastille in the radius of a snowglobe it completely cancels the Bastille out. Like the Bastille is treating Frost's snow globe like a nullifier bubble. Happens 100% of the time.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Megazawr:

Some new bugs introduced in the Jade update:

• Using transference while falling into a killing floor may disable your abilities permanently
  • With Total Eclipse augment, dashing as operator far enough(~60-100 meters) disables Eclipse.
  • With "Fire Manual Trigger Weapons Continuously” spearguns may temporarily block shooting and melee https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1401946-unable-to-shoot-or-throw-scourge-prime-after-switching-from-secondary/
  • New knockdown+electric proc (from magnetic status on OG/shield break) seems to proc on you(in both warframe and operator) for seemingly no reason, even if there are no enemies nearby

Thanks for mentioning! 🥰
Just got home and searched if it has been fixed yet. Looks like I have to be patient 👀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We’ve been absolutely loving your reactions to the Quest and wanted you to be able to enjoy it all over again. Go to the Codex > Quests > Select Jade Shadows > Select the “Replay” button.

Is this being selectively deaf/blind? From my pov the community is very SPLIT on how to react to this quest.
Jade shadows was the worst quest I've ever done in warframe.

Edited by MrSigy
  • Like 5