The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 36.1.0: The Lotus Eaters

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Numerounius said:

Not seeing these listed in the newly created known issues thread nor seeing them listed here so have to ask, why are these two bugs that can lead to game soft locks not listed in a purported top issues thread? I have provided crystal clear examples showcasing them leading to soft locks.

I think "void storm missions not spawning enough enemies to finish exterminate" should fall into this soft lock category. Just had the issue right when the update was deploying and was stuck and lost progress. 

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

and added a small introduction to the Tales of Duviri book

Well now I want to know what that small introduction is... 
But Duviri paradox is not replayable :((((((

• Like 1

Add this bug that is not fixed yet to your list pls:

Atlas is completely broken in the current update. His abilities are interfering with each other. Landslide ragdolls petrified enemies, leaving them stuck in the petrified state and unable to exit the ragdoll effect. This makes it impossible to use Atlas's first ability on ragdolled enemies. As a result, after Atlas's combo attack, you can't continue dealing damage to enemies, and all of Atlas's abilities become utterly useless.

Atlas, as a Warframe, is outdated and has been in dire need of a rework for a long time. Take his second ability, for example, which is never used, or his fourth ability, which is useless without an augment—and even with the augment, it's pretty mediocre.

I've attached a video demonstrating this bug, including how the Epitaph ragdolls petrified enemies (who logically should never ragdoll). Please spread the word and bring this to the attention of the devs. As an Atlas main, it's really disheartening to see DE just ignoring his existence and issues.

Thanks!

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHkegupRs4

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the sound muffling when using Ash's Smoke Screen, Banshee's Silence, Ivara's Prowl, and Loki's Invisibility. 

• High importance gameplay-related sounds will no longer have any muffling applied to them when these abilities are in-use.

This was pretty cool with some weapons though.... why not make this an accessibility option? Meh

• Like 4

Its so cool , after 10 years still the same Bugs and the same not finished updates are coming :D

Ps:  i can say you , dont press 5 in the first decision , u can press E but nothing happend and u need to Alt + F4 :) 

But its okay after 10 years and 6 major updates it can repeat the same mistakes

greetings

Edited by Itz_Fr3zz
  • Like 4

Just now, Itz_Fr3zz said:

Its so cool , after 10 years still the same Bugs and the same not finished updates are coming :D

Ps:  @Megan i can say you , dont press 5 in the first decision , u can press E but nothing happend and u need to Alt + F4 :) 

But its okay after 10 years and 6 major updates it can repeat the same mistakes

greetings

greetings! we have a fix incoming for that

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

Has this been fixed, I don't see it mentioned in the list?!

Quoted from last week;

Thanks for the report! The team is aware of this, but it's unfortunately a Code Fix, meaning it'll come in our next Cert update. I'll add it to known issues in the meantime. 

• Like 4

Ok since the bug page isnt open i'll just say here that when i returned to orbiter i heard just a high pitch noise that was louder than anything ive ever heard and i dont know if it was a bug or intentional

Is the color inheritance from energy color for status effect going to return? It's less wow factor now that the status effects are all colored the same, but my gripe about it is some of the status effects like Viral, Radiation, and Magnetic are just all shades of blue (on magnetic's case, it's white all over if the shield gets broken and short circuits the enemy).

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players are now unable to play regular missions during the Vor’s Prize Quest. This prioritizes the tutorial missions and reduces confusion on what nodes they should be playing -- ie. the only one available to them will be the next mission in this Quest!

• Once players have completed Vor’s Prize, the nodes they have unlocked will become accessible once more.

This reminds me of when Vor's Prize first dropped (Update 14.0 (2014-07-18)) and we old-timer had ***NO*** access to the origin system map until I was done Vor's Prize.  Which was a personal affront as I had already figured out the game because we never had this lesson.  

While it would be nice to circumvent if we decided to re-roll a new character when we already finished doing the mission instead of being so draconian and bloody-minded forcing the player to have to re-experience the tutorial again (and again, and again).  

• Like 4

Any plans to fix some of the bugginess with Incarnon forms, especially the Dual Ichor when holstered? I still think a 'toggle incarnon form' appearance option would be best.

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb MBaldelli:

This reminds me of when Vor's Prize first dropped (Update 14.0 (2014-07-18)) and we old-timer had ***NO*** access to the origin system map until I was done Vor's Prize.  Which was a personal affront as I had already figured out the game because we never had this lesson.  

While it would be nice to circumvent if we decided to re-roll a new character when we already finished doing the mission instead of being so draconian and bloody-minded forcing the player to have to re-experience the tutorial again (and again, and again).  

bro i love you for remind me on this time ,  what a legendary comment

• Like 1