Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I'd really like to see this idea come to fruition:

Some non-RNG method of getting the desired result, even if it takes 'longer' to get, would be real nice. At the point I'm currently at, I abandon many weapons I own, because they feel grossly inferior...and that's wholly thanks to the rivens I get for them. I'd even like to experiment a little, find a set of riven stats I like, but I can't do feasibly under the current pure-RNG system.

Hey, just found this and didn't see my concept in there so I figured I'd toss it in the ring so to speak: Sylvarus the Masked Ranger

The concept behind the frame is a ranger, old school D&D, longbow wielding, protector of nature type frame.  And because as part of his concept was born from rangers in D&D, the frame is "blind" like Montolio Debruchee, also known as Mooshie.

Thanks for keeping a fan frame concept database, it's really useful.  Sadly I didn't see this earlier.

Edited by (PS4)RustyKnight_
Updating link and pertinent information.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I'd want to see for this index is for it to be fixed little by little as the spoilers are open just so I know it's still active, I know it's being worked on to be better but I think my worry was because it's been a year since it was last updated.