Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imbalanced Audio Volume

Marshall

In my experience, this happens to all enemies. There have been times when enemies have been shooting just like usual, but no sound. Then out of nowhere you hear this ridiculously loud noise, as if all those audiofiles played at the same time. Imagine a Boar with all possible speed mods on crack, but very much louder.

Hi everyone !

Is it just me to find the Corrputed ancients roaring "too loud" compared to every other sound in the game ?

I might understand it would be supposed to sound like some kind of ravage animal but i always find it incredibly loud compared to the other supposely noisy stuff that happens during a mission like the gunfire and the explosions, even when i lower the volume it stands out quite too much from everything else.

Edited by Otakuwolf

It seems that the Ancients are a bit bugged right now, in terms of roaring. There's a weird additive playback going on that makes them super loud at times.

Totally, they sound like dinosaurs when they roar sometimes.

Hi everyone !

Is it just me to find the Corrputed ancients roaring "too loud" compared to every other sound in the game ?

I might understand it would be supposed to sound like some kind of ravage animal but i always find it incredibly loud compared to the gunfire and the other supposely noisy stuff that happens during a mission like the gunfire and the explosions, even when i lower the volume it stands out quite too much from everything else.

Lmao, thought it was just me. Other night was playing they startled me several times to the point I just lowered my volume down some. 

I love the roar, but do acknowledge it's louder than the other sounds of the game. Maybe they just wanna be heard!  Lol

Edited by avinity8

I've always thought the infested should be scary. Darkly lit rooms filled with roaming virus ridden flesh seeking out anyone or anything it may consume. Fun :D
The first time I heard the loud roar I was like "OHH YEAAH!!" followed shortly by "What in the world was that and when does it eat me?!" It brought some excitement back to a map I have played more times than I can count.
I was using headphones as well like some of the above users so I can understand what they were saying. Granted it may be loud, and kind of annoying if used often, but it sure got my attention and raised my senses to be aware of whatever may have been around that corner waiting to knock me down. A feeling I haven't felt in Warframe in quite some time.
I think we should keep the roar, just maybe have the mobs not use it so frequently. It needs to be special and keep the thrill alive! :)