Sign in to follow this  
corpuskiller20

Void Master, Void Faster

Guest CrimsonCrown

Oh, thanks.

After I deleted all my unused prime parts.

Thanks.

• Upvote 52

Oh boy someone post this in the 'pz no trqding my epeen' thread.

But in all seirousness this has been long awaited, thanks Lord Sheldon.

• Upvote 1

Soon™

Edit: By the way it would be a good idea to add the stalker and harverster drops too 

Edited by ..Chaos..
  • Upvote 6

Any thoughts on a token system? It doesn't have to be an either or thing, you could implement it by simply changing what prime parts sell for, and then other limiting factors (types of tokens, how many you can sell per day, pricing of prime bits, etc)

• Upvote 5

Is it just prime trading or can I trade one of my many Detron bundles that are rotting in my inventory?

Sheldon... thank you! Thank you thank you! So much heartbreak that my friends that don't have every frame (as I do) will be saved!

Just around the corner… 

if memory serves "prime trading" was supposed to be included in original trading. i also recall you guys said that "you better keep these parts of a weapons" on a livestream.

Edited by Althix

I don't like this whole "Trading Prime stuff" bit.

It adds inherent value to prime parts an you just know the community is going to gouge the ever-living sh*t out of everyone for new prime parts.

I will staunchly refuse to buy Prime Parts from any other user, and I will refuse to sell Prime Parts to any other user. In my opinion, these are things that should be earned, not bought.

• Upvote 24

Yessssssssss this is great! I can finally trade off all my unnecessary ember and frost prime parts for glaive and orthos blades!

Thanks, this is great!

• Upvote 1