Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #36!

[DE]Rebecca

I am deeply concerned about the remarks about how systems will be put in place that have industry and trade and clans will be encouraged to interact with eachother.

Personally I'm in a clan because of clan tech and because I wanted a place to hang out in.  I'm in a clan of one person.  I have absolutely no interest in interacting with other clans.  My entire experience with gaming says that road leads to egos, politics, and frustration.

Do. Not. Want. to see anything introduced that punishes less gregarious players by either forcing them to hobnob, ally, etc or to go without features and options.

Something to keep in mind.

I have never been more excited for anything in warframe then I am for BirdliftersArchwings. Seriously, the zone of the enders like free roaming flying in a HUGE area like that is beyond every single expectation I had for it. I had originally thought it would be like the flying segment in metal gear rising. The on rails bit where you can control up down, left right, but not literally being able to freely move around in a huge space like that. Bravo DE you guys really hit it out of the park.

(I just hope for some Rad Bulky X Wings for my Rhino Prime)

absolutely NOT exited about archwing thing.

DE keep to introduce more features without polishing existing ones.

melee 2.0 still feels half baked

no comments on new mods UI players feedback

no comments on STEALTH. i'm here since CBT and we still can't get it.

there is not so much left to get it right from cbt time, yet stealth is getting mostly ignored (yes i seen enemies awareness on corpses re-introduced)

but we seriously need just a couple of things to end this:

waypoints fix so enemies don't bunch up

stealth missions that encourage being stealthy all the time

appropriate stealth rewards.

and that's it.. seriously. rest is just fine.

Edited by n7snk

Curse these time-zones. I could've watched it if the calculator hadn't given me an hour-late time :(

Now that this little rant is out of my system, may leave a suggestion? Announce the time on GMT besides the shady Time-Zone code. I don't even know what my shady code is, but I always know the time offset from GMT.

Off to watch the re-run

no comments on new UI players feedback

there is not so much left to get it right from cbt time, yet stealth is getting mostly ignored (yes i seen enemies awareness on corpses re-introduced)

I'm with you man, saw your stealth playthrough and I might say that you are really good!

However I still hope that they can add this nice feature without ignoring Stealth,Parkour & old bugs/core inconsistencies.Right?

Rescue 2.0 is still not ingame, void droptables need some love, ability mods are still not in the market for credits...

We'll get that sneak around eventually. Let us cross our fingers.

Although,I just joined halfway (and Twitch brought me no sound -_- ). I hope that they also talked about other upcoming & interesting stuff other than Archwings. I am also really interested about the possibility of a Wii U port!

Hayditt :

Hey! You talked about emotes, cloth physics,kubrow orders, the Vesper Relay, and showed Pus Ancients,Diseased Ancients?! Nayyyce! That showed that previous stuff are still beeing looked at!Even charged attacks might come back(modified a little)! Grineer armored kubrows and clan aquariums aren't too far...

Edited by unknow99

I am deeply concerned about the remarks about how systems will be put in place that have industry and trade and clans will be encouraged to interact with eachother.

Personally I'm in a clan because of clan tech and because I wanted a place to hang out in.  I'm in a clan of one person.  I have absolutely no interest in interacting with other clans.  My entire experience with gaming says that road leads to egos, politics, and frustration.

Do. Not. Want. to see anything introduced that punishes less gregarious players by either forcing them to hobnob, ally, etc or to go without features and options.

Something to keep in mind.

They're already pushing forced grouping on People. You sadly are in the minority in DE's opinion. Go big or go extinct i guess.

no comments on new mods UI players feedback

I respect your opinion, however...

1) This is blatantly false. They clearly fix and polish things. That, or I'm just imagining hotfixes and updates in general. However, the thing is they are splitting their time between introducing content and features between polishing and fixing. Splitting, not replacing.

2) Stealth is difficult to achieve, especially in regards to what people seem to want. Having fully functional stealth that we see in many other games would require extensive tweaking if not a full rework of much of the game, including but not limited to movement, tilesets and maps, and enemy AI. These things, especially stealth, take time.

1) This is blatantly false. They clearly fix and polish things. That, or I'm just imagining hotfixes and updates in general. However, the thing is they are splitting their time between introducing content and features between polishing and fixing. Splitting, not replacing.

2) Stealth is difficult to achieve, especially in regards to what people seem to want. Having fully functional stealth that we see in many other games would require extensive tweaking if not a full rework of much of the game, including but not limited to movement, tilesets and maps, and enemy AI. These things, especially stealth, take time.

1) I think that he's saying this because of the weird turn the devstreams seem to get recently : new stuff seem to keep old issues in the shadows... Stealth is an eternal debate and we got hints of it & very little improvements for instance. Maybe it's just me, but streams are more focused on accurate subjects, and other questions seem ignored.

2) It sure takes time. D.E. should let us stealth enthusiasts or veterans know a little about their progress about that thing & old questions,to reassure us.

Edited by unknow99

1) the focus is on pushing as many things as possible, while focusing on core gameplay is generally not

2) you never played stealth here from what i see, 

warframe stealth is ALMOST complete, but it's hanging in this state for far too long.

the only things that require any tweaking are:

(not even extensive tweaking)

a. waypoints so enemies don't stuck in each other

b. bosses and HVT spot/view distance

here goes 2 videos of demonstration of bosses and hvt spot distance (clearly not tweaked at all)

http://youtu.be/1wM5VAxS7vA

http://youtu.be/VJjwy0BOfsc

we players enjoy to stealth in warframe because it's random and unpredictable, and it should not be changed, however when 2 or more enemies have one waypoint to stay which lead to clusters, is not okay.

while viewdistance an damage are just values changes, which do not require anything extensive.

Edited by n7snk