Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #41 + Aftershow!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm a long time player who quite frankly loves your game : ) Thanks for taking the time to read all our feedback.

It seems to be not just myself who finds the Syndicate system to be frustrating and here's why.

Giving up orokin technology. I understand sacrificing something of value as a method of gaining rep. But I almost feel like the people designing this forgot that the players are supposed to be tenno. A greater unbalancing of the system is hard to concieve.

Idea? Simply make the sacrifices current grineer or corpus tech or even more baseline (but no doubt useful for a syndicate) mass resources and credits.

Secondly and perhaps most importantly, Reputation gain is shackled to reputation loss. Exclusitivity, there's that ugly word again. It is one of the aspects of this game I dislike the strongest despite having the majority of content myself. Cutting out gameplay and content from a player is counterproductive, you the developer are getting less customer satisfaction from your designed works and throwing away play time we would gladly spend in their persuit. Yes you might promote more use of the trading system if that is the intent, yes ensuring someone doesn't have max rep with all factions means personal choices stand out more but I would argue there are more realistic and enjoyable methods to achieve this.

Supporting a faction vs sabotaging another.

If you want the most gameplay out of syndicates here's a simple suggestion. Supporting one faction by fighting their oppressors (corpus or grineer) increases rep. If desired keep a flow on effect to other syndicates but make it a small fraction of the present percentages to indicate political emnity. Making them go out for your blood? Hardly, they benefit aswell even if they can't take direct credit when you had another's symbol on you.

Sabotaging. Undermining or directly attacking a politically opposed syndicate makes sense with the present system. Large rep gain with the attacker you sided with, large rep loss from the victims as you are no longer aiding the system at large but mercilessly helping one faction cut out the legs of another. Here the prospect of making long term enemies is very real and method for rapid promotion available.

I'm just the voice of one of your player base, ignore me if you wish. Just letting you know myself and a number of friends will not be partaking in syndicate content (sadly) until it feels feasible to do so. Congratulations on archwing btw, great game mode, looking forward to future releases : )

Lastly a nice straight forward question. Are we likely to see the meditating warframe on the login screen return? It seemed a nostalgic and visually pleasing thing to see your character in a dormant trance like state when we started up the game. Hope it returns. 

Nice nails.

Questions:

Is there a month to expect the next prime access?  Any hints to the next prime frame?

Should we expect new archwing content SoonTMer or Later?

There are ways to farm T4 keys efficiently but when it comes to any of the other towers there's no real efficient way to farm a targeted tower level.  Right now the go to strategy is excavation because the loot can come fast with a high chance of keys but if you're after say a T3MD or a T1Sab you're essentially SOL.  Have you considered giving the "tier" of endless missions a higher chance of getting the corresponding tower level with a near guaranteed mechanic similar to the way T4 works on high tier interceptions now?

>Will there be more of those weapons we can create from older weapons?

>Will there be more Anniversary Market weapons?

>Which weapon will have a Vandal/Wraith version next?

>Maybe fix a few 'drop' issues with Stalker? [Like say, if he drops a weapon blueprint yet it's one the player defeating it already has, it becomes a different one, something like that.]

Question 1: Are there any plans for the near future (not to be confused with "nearer" or Soon™) to buff some older mods like sure shot and rifle aptitude to be competitive with the elemental/status hybrid event mods for those WITHOUT those mods (currently, they're the only way to really bolster status chance.) I mean, even if High Voltage, Rime Rounds and Thermite Rounds were available to farm for starting tomorrow, Rifle Aptitude really should be made competitive with them as a status chance bolstering mod.

Question 2: What are the plans to control rep gain? Seems basing it off of affinity game has backfired in a very big way. Personally, I really enjoy running syndicate missions, but find it disappointing I can only run so many of them in a day, and would much rather have a selection and every time I complete one a new one is generated to replace it with a new randomly selected mission type and node.

Question 3: What are the current plans for syndicate relations adjustments? We've been informed elsewhere on the forums that the relationships between the syndicates aren't thoroughly balanced or fair as preferred by DE.

Bonus Round for Brownie Points: Can the Karak, Sheev, and Twin Gremlins be Steel Meridian favored, pleeeeeeeeease? Serious note: what are the near term future weapon augments for each Syndicate, or even just for a few syndicates (obviously, I prefer previews for Steel Meridian and Red Veil.)

Edited by Littleman88

1.) What plans are there to update dated systems that limit the player experience and perhaps future progress? How invested would you be in broad-scope projects like creating a single-space immersive world for Warframe? Things like open-world and rich lore-engaged maps?

2.) Game-modes like exterminate and sabotage were made in the early development of Warframe and haven't seen much of an update since. It is a common belief that such missions are perhaps "too simple" and unbalanced in terms of exp and loot rewards. Is this a concern that is being looked at? 

3.) The Corpus have been around for a while now and are an integral part of the game. Visually, Crewmen are simply clunky and many units are repetitive re-skins of the same models. When if ever will there be a focus on updated and interesting enemy types? Would you be open to giving crewmen a new replacement if not a visual overhaul that is more in line with futuristic tech-cult? What about new kinds of proxies? 

4.) Are you completely satisfied with the current map system and unification of all game components? Is there the possibility that future updates will mesh things closer and closer together to form a sort of "universe" for players to experience? 

5.) When is the ETA for hosting others in the Liset and expanded customization of our ships? 

6.) The Silva and Aegis were the first (and so far last) of the sword and board type of weapon. Will we see future expansion? Perhaps with bolstered blocking stats and shields to go along with lesser versions of current weapons? 

Edited by Jamescell

Question:

When will we get more Shield/Claw/Tonfas melee weapons?

The Venka, Silva & Aegis, and Kronen melee weapons are really cool and fun to use, but it's been a while now and I think it's about time we get some other weapons with their stances. We know that a new Claw stance is coming very soon, so could we expect to see another Claw weapon at that point?

Best regards

Cyborg-Rox.

Q1: Wil althere be a Volt Prime warframe and or blue print?  I.e. Can it be like Nikana where you need to have a volt in order to make Volt Prime

Q2: Is there an easier way to consolidate mods  in order to save space on a warframe and weapon? i.e. lowering overall drain  no matter the mod 

Q3: Will there be more additions of weapons for the dual series?  I really love the Akmagnus and AkStilleto but anything else pretty much sucks Dual Ether and Dual Ichor are great but what about something like a side wep for Nikana 

Q4: Will you add secret attachments which have to be crafted? I love the idea of the Edo attachments but it would be really cool if volt had a raiden secret attachment set which can ONLY be crafted using non-decayed but only 1 time use resources.  Or Frost has something like Sub-Zero like Cryomask and gloves , spaulders, and boots. 

Q5: What will be in the next update aside from bug and glitch fixes to animations and the jumping mechanic? 

- Is it possible to add a visual indicator that a mod is used on the active sentinel/sentinel weapon?

- Will the login rewards get a revamp? Getting tired of getting Common rewards after 7 days, or getting Dual Zoren or Vauban blueprint over and over again.

Question that I'm not sure has been talked about yet or not: Will we ever see Virtual Reality Simulation rooms in Dojo's for combat and parkour practice, or maybe VR segments available in the Liset that can allow use to test new weaponry before crafting or purchasing as well as generate enemies for practice.

Reason I ask is because I would like to see these implemented as a way to kinda help players hone their skills a bit if they want. This came to mind after the Prime Time when you first displayed Directional Air Attacks, inside the dev build rooms. Having rooms like those allows some to test their limits in movement, and discover good ways to combat opponents. Maybe have an enemy spawn room where we fight Specters for training.

So basically : Will we see VR Training Rooms that allow enemy and motion practice, much along the lines of our current Obstacle courses and Mastery Rank Tests, in the future of Warframe?

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118