Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #41 + Aftershow!

[DE]Rebecca

I won't be able to make it for dev stream, but I have questions about 15.2.

1. The recent nerf to Excalibur's Radial Javelin, Mag's shield polarize, and Trinities Energy Vampire to become line of sight, is that a response to remove the ability to farm from Viver?

2. Interceptions now let the enemy have the points first, is this also a response to the recent Viver incident?

My questions:

Status on boss reworks?

Are the syndicate deathsquads placeholders and if not will there be more tiers with new minibosses?

Will there be one or more Augment slots added to the loadout?

Any chance the Jat Kittag will ever get a specific stance mod to make it feel more like a jet hammer than a regular hammer?

Any chance of a secondary Matchmaking system to allow players to search for what they want rather than click on a node and hope for the best?

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I appreciate the addition of the melee jump to get rid of the need for coptering, but are there any plans to fix more quality of life movement issues?  There are still quite a few things that break you out of truly fluid movement.  For example, hitting a wall at high momentum causes you to get stuck for a few seconds (I get stuck to ceilings all the time).  Small ledges where you would expect a ninja to just step up can cause you to get hung.  Jumping while on the edge of a drop or on a small ledge usually doesn't register and you have to step away from the ledge to be able to jump.  Not all walls can be wall climbed.  Etc.

Will Trinity ever get an Immortal skin and if not why?

I've been thinking about that actually, the fact she has not had a immortal skin while much newer Warframes have baffles me. Surely they should be made in order of development?

I asked the same question 9 months ago.  A mod answered "devs said soon" then locked the topic. :<

I've been thinking about that actually, the fact she has not had a immortal skin while much newer Warframes have baffles me. Surely they should be made in order of development?

Yes she is one of the original frames yet Nekros gets an immortal skin before her. I honestly would not be surprised if every frame but trin gets one. But I really would like to know why.

Edited by nickelshark

Yes she is one of the original frames yet Nekros gets an immortal skin before her. I honestly would not be surprised if every frame but trin gets one. But I really would like to know why.

Me too! I wanna know why?!  Unless the answer is along the lines of: 'We've actually been trying to come up with a way to remove trinity altogether so we never put in the effort to have an immortal skin made'

How do you guys feel about the current state of Warframe powers? With the controversy surrounding Viver recently, I really want to know how the devs stand regarding map-wide genocide ultimates, or some frames only being good for a specific function in high level missions (CC spam, map clear, invincibility, etc).

What direction do you want these powers to take in the future? 

Obviously rebalancing every warframe is a huge undertaking, especially because people have invested so much into maxing corrupted mods and such. But speaking of segues, what kind of discussions have you had regarding the future of the mod system, with or without relation to powers?

also, please add akbratons so i can live out my dream of dual wielding every basic starter weapon

also buff aklato i cry evrytim

Those fingernails lie. Rebecca's rolling 20s with those Titans.

Actually those are d12s (the best of all dice IMO) so rolling 20s are impossible (individually).   Kudos to whom ever those nails belong to.

Dodecahedrons FTW

What are the ultimate plans for Warframe's?  IE where is all this actually heading?

When are we getting real Lore and story?

When are individual syndicates going to show that they are unique instead of different paint jobs?

Edited by Loswaith

Ok Seriously i have had enough of this. 1.6 years of playing never had problem with this game, but in last 3 months this game has gone down to nothing.

First of all:

Couldn't take what community had to say you decided to stay out of this stream. EPIC

Question 1 : Wasn't Excalibur nerf enough that you decided to nerf him more (Scott seriously man what is wrong with you and your line of sight obsession. If you're really obsessed with that then why hasn't been mirage's prism blinding enemies in close room fixed?)

Please, answer this question. Thank you.

Update 15.2 brought some negative changes to Excalibur, Mag and Trinity that were not announced beforehand and widely (dare I even say unanimously) considered unwelcome by players. What is your reaction to this community outcry? Are you satisfied with these changes? Would you have done anything differently?

Not to lead the witnesses guests, but the answers "We agree with our players completely", "Not at all", and "Revert them yesterday" respectively would be most welcome.

If Scott were here, I'd ask for reasoning, but I think we all know.

Edited by Archwizard

Question:

Now that we have archwing missions will we ever get to see factions battling it out in space? Like a faction invasion mission but for archwing? I like to picture both ships side by side firing at each-other, fighters engaged in fast paced combat, and the Tenno flying to aid their chosen side.

( How I picture it )

Edited by KyleDelta

Hello, guys and gals

Hi Rebecca!

You've already had some very cool trailers for the Grineer and Corpus

Will we have a Trailer for the INFESTED, please? :)

That would be great!

I want to present the game to some friends and I don't have an infested trailer.

And maybe, like we have warframe profiles on each new release of warframes, you might make a general profile on Kubrows too!

Thank you in advance. Much appreciation!

why not just directly nerf viver?

why take a roundabout move like moving tower point, interception mission change, and nerfing frames.

we all know about exploit on viver.

why not just disable the node until you find a proper change to be applied to that node?

or is this really the proper change that the devs wanted?

Interception Mission:

Will enemy spawn scales with the number of Point captured (by tennos)?

4 points = enemy steamroll to re-claim control.

0 points = enemy have no incentive to control (assume tenno are dumb, and have no idea that there's incoming message to decode) or (tenno have no idea where's the location of the point)

1 to 3 points = enemies fighting for control.

Network Coding:

please fix Key-hosting & network... having constant lag or random d/c (even when am host or started the voting of a mission)

Syndicate Overhaul:

re-balance of syndicate gain rates or split Syndicate XP & Currency apart?

XP for leveling relation/association with selected syndicate

Currency for buying stuff from selected syndicate.

There was previous mention of the void trader.  Is there any further information Scott will allow to be shared about this?  

Is the trader slated to come with the Hub in 15.5?  

Will the trader only be dealing in prime parts/blueprints, or will he also be accepting fully constructed primes?

Are there going to be multiple void traders, each with syndicate ties?

Are there plans on reworking syndicate relations since there is currently only one combination of syndicates that yields positive reputation for four syndicates (Arbiters of Hexis and The Perrin Sequence)?

Is there any possibility of seeing more syndicates added?

Can you make Odonata's Disarray prevent Hellions from continuing to fire missiles while Disarray is deploying/active?

Are there any plans to reduce Hellion salvos to 2 missiles at a time?

--- 10:15 pm ---

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ODONATA'S ABILITIES!!!???!!!

The Hotfix said you fixed the affinity given by them, but DID NOT say you increased the energy cost.

Was this change a mistake or how you originally intended them to be?

Edited by MithrilDragon