The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Oh, wow, a Mag nerf. Does she have any redeeming qualities now?

Edit: I mean, seriously. She wasn't that great before Greedy Pull nerf and she was at least somewhat maybe usable after that as long as you weren't dealing with anything that could actually fight back. But, uh...what's the point now? Excal and Volt are good, so why all the hatred for Mag?

Edited by EmpyreanArchon

so, about mesa

in my opinion, DE kinda removed they only weakness from it by making peacemaker cost reduced by duration, now she don't need to worry about being hit, but in counterpart now you have to aim(kinda), because when building a efficient peacemaker now don't destroy they other skills and about energy activation, a trinity/energy pad can handle it. the focus ring fixes itself by deactivating peacemaker, in mean time, mesa gets energy

so, seems like mesa is a balanced frame now, which is good, but i'm going to miss the gunkata moves

well, as mesa is my main frame, i was kinda afraid mesa would get overnerfed, but after some testing and adapting the build, i honestly have to say, well done DE, fixed the AFK peacemaker without send the ability into oblivion

Edited by Lt.Nagae

Does anyone know if there's a credit blueprint or attainable blueprint for the Landing Craft Foundry Segment? I can't spend the money on the plat :(

Check your dojo's laboratory.

I would also like to ask... where do we find other parts of mantis?

Edited by Reyer

Kudos as always to all at DE for the hard work and effort.

One thing though... the Pherliac pods needed for the first part of the new quest, way to stick the quest behind a grind wall for some, since the Jugger's were released i have seen less than 5 in all my infested runs, so now got to farm for days for that, no bother really when all's said an done but the whole "They spawn in on chance" farming gets a bit old imo especially if that happens to be the only thing you have to currently do in game.

In addition, what were the Prime Parts released by accident? Can we expect them to be removed from our inventory's if we have any we are not supposed to? 

Edited by Ixxolos